Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

My Experience With The Female Gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With The Female Gender (1213 Views)

Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) / Female Gender:..why Do They Lie Alot? 18+(pics) / The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Female Gender by lesous360(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
How will a lady hit a guy's chest it Is because we can't do our own back and some will be hitting a guys ass and they say it is sexual assualt when a guy does it to a girl but if a girl does it to a guy they turn a blind eye thinking its okay it is because all there are laws favouring the female gender abi make other people give their own contribution and experience
Re: My Experience With The Female Gender by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Your experience with a few women... You make it seem as though all women were there, sexually assualting you? Did you see me? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Female Gender by lesous360(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
But it is your same gender that is fighting for equality but still want some favour from the law
Re: My Experience With The Female Gender by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Don't be daft... No one wants to be molested... Because a woman sexually assaulted you doesn't mean the billions of girls who have been raped shouldn't seek justice or advocate for a change... undecided

Join the me-too movement... Carry a placard... Go out and protest... Tell your story... Arrest the woman who couldn't keep her hands to herself...

You choose not to, that's your business... You're obviously not traumatized...

Many women are fighting for a better world for both men and women.. If you think you're too big to fight for yourself then shut up...

You're here on Nairaland trying to criticize the women out on the streets chanting "No to rape"...

Smh...

lesous360:
But it is your same gender that is fighting for equality but still want some favour from the law

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Female Gender by Unzerious: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Uhh... I can feel some Tension in this thread.

I'd be outside, when you guys done holla Me wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Female Gender by lesous360(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
abeg am not cricitizing anyone here am just saying some female feel like they are above the law
Re: My Experience With The Female Gender by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
lesous360:
abeg am not cricitizing anyone here am just saying some female feel like they are above the law
Did you arrest her? Report her? undecided

You should know there are millons of rapists walking on the streets today... Politicians... Pastors and Imams... Headmasters... Police officers... Even fathers... Etc

It's not a gender thing... Some people abuse their privilege...

And yes, many women don't know it's assult to touch men without their consent... Thank patriarchy for that... Men made women out to be fragile creatures, so society finds it hard to see a woman as an oppressor... Double edged sword... Toxic masculinity...

This is why you should establish boundaries... If she holds you, tell her firmly to stop... Don't be a pu**y...
Re: My Experience With The Female Gender by czarr(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Datboredberri:
Did you arrest her? Report her? undecided

You should know there are millons of rapists walking on the streets today... Politicians... Pastors and Imams... Headmasters... Police officers... Even fathers... Etc

It's not a gender thing... Some people abuse their privilege...

And yes, many women don't know it's assult to touch men without their consent... Thank patriarchy for that... Men made women out to be fragile creatures, so society finds it hard to see a woman as an oppressor... Double edged sword... Toxic masculinity...

This is why you should establish boundaries... If she holds you, tell her firmly to stop... Don't be a pu**y...
You must be a very difficult person...you talk too much, you want to be heard badly... nothing wrong with being opinionated, but you must not talk every time damn!!! Shut up for once.

Cho Cho Cho Cho! Thread has not reached half page and you've commented 3 times.
Re: My Experience With The Female Gender by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
czarr:
You must be a very difficult person...you talk too much, you want to be heard badly... nothing wrong with being opinionated, but you must not talk every time damn!!! Shut up for once.

Cho Cho Cho Cho! Thread has not reached half page and you've commented 3 times.

grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With The Female Gender by lesous360(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
It feels you want to be heard like you are a feminist
Re: My Experience With The Female Gender by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Unzerious:
Uhh... I can feel some Tension in this thread.

I'd be outside, when you guys done holla Me wink

Out where?
Oga stay inside, this vawulence must go round

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Line [Pics] / “ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says / Married Woman's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.