Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

I Am A Yoruba And Was Born In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am A Yoruba And Was Born In Kaduna (689 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Yoruba And Was Born In Kaduna by Blueace247(f): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Greetings to you all.. Happy Sunday and happy salah cool

I sat down to think about the happenings in Kaduna from onset and to share my own opinion about the things going around in kaduna. I was born 83. Tudun wada precisely.. Things were going smooth. You can find all sorts of tribes living together in a neat face me I face you buildings which sanitations on Saturdays are kept holy.. Washing of toilets by each family was something you wouldn't want to joke with so your family members wouldn't be tagged dirty.. The events that further increased the love for all tribes in Laguna and Nigeria so to speak was Atlanta 96.the match between Nigeria and Brazil with the theme song " when Nigeria win Brazil, when Nigeria win Brazil e.. Bebeto come dey cry, when Nigeria win brazil. Things were in good shape..no oppression between the rich and the poor, the Muslims in our area then used to share part of meat they killed to Christians in the neighborhood. The same thing applies to the Christians too..i remember then we will dock in our rooms expecting sallah meat from some families as if we contributed to the procurement of the sallah meat. But as predicted, better food go show with better meat. That time na foreign rice dry reign grin.

So I ask where is the that love!!

Before I grew up I didn't witness the metasini but I witnessed the sango kataf crises 92. Here is a Google acknowledgement of the crisis " https://www.google.com/search?q=Sango+kataf+crisis+in+kaduna&oq=Sango+kataf+crisis+in+kaduna&aqs=chrome..69i57j46i512j46i433i512j46i512j0i512j46i512j46i175i199i512j0i512.12878j0j4&client=ms-android-gionee&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8" and the sharia 2000. Check "https://www.hrw.org/reports/2003/nigeria0703/2.htm" for further information.. I remembered then, the crisis were perpetrated by using arms such as barandami, gora, local panteka knives...which has generated to using of firearms currently.. I ask again where is the love!

https://www.nairaland.com/3150404/10-gruesome-killings-name-religion

Re: I Am A Yoruba And Was Born In Kaduna by Valkrie: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2022
The zangon kataf crises and sharia war finally polarize Kaduna, YMCA in tudun wada was burnt and yet to be built, family started shifting and sieving and you begin to see moslem areas and Christian areas no mixing like before...!!

The maitasine war was jointly fought by moslems and Christians then but now the opposite is the case....the moslem don't want to see rhe Christians and el rufia further made sure the division sink deep....!!!

Either way Kaduna has always been a beautiful home....!!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Yoruba And Was Born In Kaduna by jimmyolasun: 6:45am On Jul 11, 2022
Worst is now you no fit comot travel out of the state.. jihadist dey road waiting for whosoever dare leave while their cousins dey inside the state dey kill and oppress ffor there..

What a sad turn of events

Re: I Am A Yoruba And Was Born In Kaduna by adecz: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2022
undecided
Re: I Am A Yoruba And Was Born In Kaduna by Blueace247(f): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Valkrie:
The zangon kataf crises and sharia war finally polarize Kaduna, YMCA in tudun wada was burnt and yet to be built, family started shifting and sieving and you begin to see moslem areas and Christian areas no mixing like before...!!

The maitasine war was jointly fought by moslems and Christians then but now the opposite is the case....the moslem don't want to see rhe Christians and el rufia further made sure the division sink deep....!!!

Either way Kaduna has always been a buitiful home....!!

Kaduna is truly a beautiful home
Re: I Am A Yoruba And Was Born In Kaduna by Blueace247(f): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: I Am A Yoruba And Was Born In Kaduna by delpee(f): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2022
Kaduna has changed so much sadly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Body Of 11-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Abuja / Lady Devastated As Bank Tells Her To Pray After Scammers Emptied Her Account / Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.