Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against (3719 Views)

Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC / Tochukwu Ugwumba Resigns In Imo, Says He’s Ashamed Of Uzodinma’s Performance / Breaking News: APC Flows PDP In Kwara North Online Senatorial poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by JoeNL22(m): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Lilimax:
BREAKING NEWS- APC National Legal Adviser DH BWALA, Resigns in protest against Muslim - Muslim Ticket following the announcement of Senator Shettima as VP Candidate..
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by Munamoqel: 12:30am On Jul 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

An true ooo!!!!
Mad ooo!.
This one na serious protest
Christain are just around 10 percent in bronu state while the kanuri are the Majority . In a religious and tribal contest the kanuri are in majority and will vote tinibu .that why the kanem empire is for Muslims
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by JoeNL22(m): 12:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Munamoqel:
Christain are just around 10 percent in bronu state while the kanuri are the Majority . In a religious and tribal contest the kanuri are in majority and will vote tinibu .that why the kanem empire is for Muslims
Yes I know they are minority. But the problem all started with the Apc, they knew fielding Tinubu was a major issue and yet they allowed it. Many more people will resign and defect to various parties. Its just a Matter of when and not if.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by famology(m): 12:43am On Jul 11, 2022
patwilly:
This guy Bwala is from Borno State. Ordinarily he should be supporting the ticket of his former Governor, but he even knows different. Should a southern Christian then be convinced about a Muslim Muslim ticket? I shudder at the thought. I'll go ahead to say I just listened to a long recorded conversation between Shettima and Ibikunle Amosun where Shettima was openly derisory of Southerners especially those of South eastern extraction. such a guy is not what Nigeria needs at this time, polarized as we are.

Stop saying what you don't know. Bwala is from Adamawa.
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by Munamoqel: 12:43am On Jul 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

Yes I know they are minority. But the problem all started with the Apc, they knew fielding Tinubu was a major issue and yet they allowed it. Many more people will resign and defect to various parties. Its just a Matter of when and not if.
he will win his 7 south west state .possible another 7 Northwest State and yobe and maiduguri and Niger kogi ( 18 state ). Christain Northerner vote can not give him this only benue ,and Jos .taraba and adamawa (Atiku ) so where will the Christain north vote come from ?
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by paramakina202: 12:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Munamoqel:
tinibu is Yoruba first then a Muslim .so as a southern minority you want him to pick another Northern minority and win election that he will spend billion of naira . Una be mumu I swear .election is a game of the majority of votes

Na una mugu pass if you don't know.There are Hausa and even Fulani christians.Anyway he have made his decision it is left for christians and muslims of good conscience to reject tinubu's muslim muslim ticket.
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by Munamoqel: 12:47am On Jul 11, 2022
paramakina202:

Na una mugu pass if you don't know.There are Hausa and even Fulani christians.Anyway he have made his decision it is left for christians and muslims of good conscience to reject tinubu's muslim muslim ticket.
they a in minute minority .their Notting like Muslims of good conscience .infact a Good Muslim is bond not to vote for any person not a Muslim .this include Christains ,Jews Hindus ,pegans etc .so it only bad Muslim that disobey the scriptures that will vote for obi or Christain and other .
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by JoeNL22(m): 12:51am On Jul 11, 2022
Munamoqel:
he will win his 7 south west state .possible another 7 Northwest State and yobe and maiduguri and Niger kogi ( 18 state ). Christain Northerner vote can not give him this only benue ,and Jos .taraba and adamawa (Atiku ) so where will the Christain north vote come from ?
Am not sure if Tinubu can win the south west states but I think he can get at least 17 - 34% of the votes.
I don't think that he will win the NORTHWEST either. The NW will be angry at Tinubu because he did not pick his veepee from their zone. And they might want to show him pepper. The Christian Northerner votes will come from the NC(Middle belt). And some core Muslims are not in support of a Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by Munamoqel: 1:00am On Jul 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

Am not sure if Tinubu can win the south west states but I think he can get at least 17 - 34% of the votes.
I don't think that he will win the NORTHWEST either. The NW will be angry at Tinubu because he did not pick his veepee from their zone. And they might want to show him pepper. The Christian Northerner votes will come from the NC(Middle belt). And some core Muslims are not in support of a Muslim/Muslim ticket.
if u think Yoruba people in the soutwest will not tinibu and Apc but obi abi? Or atiku you must be a dreamer
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by blaquebelle: 1:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Please do you have a link to the conversation?
patwilly:
This guy Bwala is from Borno State. Ordinarily he should be supporting the ticket of his former Governor, but he even knows different. Should a southern Christian then be convinced about a Muslim Muslim ticket? I shudder at the thought. I'll go ahead to say I just listened to a long recorded conversation between Shettima and Ibikunle Amosun where Shettima was openly derisory of Southerners especially those of South eastern extraction. such a guy is not what Nigeria needs at this time, polarized as we are.
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by JoeNL22(m): 1:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Munamoqel:
if u think Yoruba people in the soutwest will not tinibu and Apc but obi abi? Or atiku you must be a dreamer

Bro......I can tell you for free that Tinubu 's chances in the south west are based on his running mate and not him per se. With this Muslim/Muslim ticket. The south west will be divided by the 3 major candidates and i can guarantee you for free that he will not win the southwest in a land slide talkless of getting 50-60% from the SW. You can take this opinion to the bank!, or rather still, put your money on it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by budaatum: 1:21am On Jul 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The sooner those idiots, Obi & his vp go back to pdp to stop APC from retaining power the better for Nigeria.

Only fools put new wines in old skins.
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by Bugie16: 1:22am On Jul 11, 2022
This coming election will be interesting.
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by zeuss: 2:50am On Jul 11, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Good riddance.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Comedian.
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by tafabaloo(m): 3:10am On Jul 11, 2022
JoeNL22:
Tinubu has shot himself on the leg.

The Muslim/muslim ticket will be an herculean task to overcome. There is fire on the mountain.

The second thing is he picked from the north east. That choice doesn't make sense. How can you pick from the region where your major opposition is coming from?. Which kind of stupid calculation is that?. Is Tinubu's camp now telling us that the NE electorates will pick an inspiring VP(Shettima) over a presidential candidate (Atiku)?. This move is very dumb. Instead of him(Tinubu) to move to the NORTH WEST and pick a candidate, he(Tinubu) went to pick a candidate from the same opposition's zone. That move is very very dumb. Now, the NW won't be happy about been marginalised all because buhari has finished his own term. But the SW who just finished has VP is aspiring again to be PRESIDENT. But the NW who has just finished a presidential tenure can't aspire for the VP position but south west can aspire for another position, is that fair?. Truly they have deceived Tinubu. Now the NW will want to show Tinubu pepper by voting Atiku or kwankwanso. what Atiku needs to do is right now is to beg kwankwanso to step down for him. And its finished.

The truth is the youths are not the only ones who want obi, the Christians also want him now more than ever. Obi's base has been increased because of this Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Truly Tinubu is an influential and powerful politician. and Obi is the winner of the forthcoming elections come February 2023.
#GetYourPVCNow

Bros, na political science you study? grin
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by patwilly(m): 3:10am On Jul 11, 2022
famology:

Stop saying what you don't know. Bwala is from Adamawa.
What's the difference?
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by patwilly(m): 3:11am On Jul 11, 2022
blaquebelle:
ill find it and post by morning.
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by JoeNL22(m): 3:19am On Jul 11, 2022
tafabaloo:

Bros, na political science you study? grin
Yes ooo
Political systems engineering grin
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by MarketDispatch: 3:22am On Jul 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

It's actually Agbado People's Congress.

By November, only Tinubu, MC Oluomo and Sanwo-Olu would remain in APC.

Agbado People's Cassava
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by MarketDispatch: 3:23am On Jul 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

It's actually Agbado People's Congress.

By November, only Tinubu, MC Oluomo and Sanwo-Olu would remain in APC.

Are you sure?

Saw this somewhere...
Agbado People's Cassava

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by patwilly(m): 3:37am On Jul 11, 2022
blaquebelle:
click on my handle. I have opened a thread on it.
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by Originakalokalo(m): 3:54am On Jul 11, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Good riddance.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

I am not voting tinubu.

Trust my words when I say that many more around me are not.

If Muslim-Muslim ticket does not matter,

Then Southwest- Southwest ticket should not.

In a diversified nation like Nigeria, insensitivity should be termed evil.
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Munamoqel:
What gives you the confidence that Yoruba will vote for Tinubu?....if it was Oshinbajo or fashola it would have been a different story.....but Tinubu the king of agberos is not an option so keep shut and speak for your family only. The Yoruba Christians will vote Obi and that's final.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 11, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Are you sure?

Saw this somewhere...
Agbado People's Cassava

Ooh sorry. E be like them don change their name sef.
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by BBBricks: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2022
Life or war or politics is the greed of few, perpetrated by many and suffered by both the gulity and innocent

Tinubu knew very well that Hausas/Fulani will never vote for a Northern christian candidate and majority of the votes needed for him to win are in the north, so he did the needful and now everybody is shouting

You don't like him, that's your issue, but the guy is a politician

Tell Obidients to leave Twitter and Facebook alone and come out to vote for Peter Obi on the day of election,
Shouting on Twitter doesn't win elections!
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by shortIGBOman: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2022
paramakina202:
The insult to nothern christians is so loud mehn.
They were ignored by Tinubu as if they do not exist.Let see how far he can go with his thoughtless muslim muslim ticket.
He think he is an Abiola?He should go and ask Abiola how far.
I expect more christians of good conscience to resign from that evil party.

It's actually Eastern Igbos that felt it most. They are not allowed to rule this Country now or in future.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by 727abejide: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Shettima is not Fulani, he is Kanuri.Shettima is not Fulani, he is Kanuri....
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by famology(m): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2022
patwilly:

What's the difference?

You're even sounding more foolish to be asking what's the difference between Bornu and Adamawa. Just accept your ignorance and take correction.
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by Munamoqel: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:

What gives you the confidence that Yoruba will vote for Tinubu?....if it was Oshinbajo or fashola it would have been a different story.....but Tinubu the king of agberos is not an option so keep shut and speak for your family only. The Yoruba Christians will vote Obi and that's final.
while the Yoruba Muslims and agebero and Northern Muslims will vote for him . They have the population and spread to land him in
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by paramakina202: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

It's actually Eastern Igbos that felt it most. They are not allowed to rule this Country now or in future.

So said a Yoruba muslim who have never been allowed to rule Nigeria even after one of them won an election in the person of Abiola.Tinubu is wasting his time as a Yoruba muslim only Yoruba christians are allowed to rule.
Re: Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against by patwilly(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
famology:

You're even sounding more foolish to be asking what's the difference between Bornu and Adamawa. Just accept your ignorance and take correction.
Lol. People can insult Sha. What's getting you all riled up my young friend. Bornu and Adamawa are contiguous states in some areas and I'd say for the delineation of borders were both once part of the old North Eastern state. Read my original post properly my friend. Don't always be in a hurry to reply people harshly on a social media platform. You are welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Must Have 25% Of Votes Cast In FCT To Be Declared Winner - INEC / Peter Obi Sleeping In Court Again (photo) / Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.