Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,481 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) (69175 Views)

Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / Reuben Abati Asks Kwankwaso If He Is Igbo & If His Name Is Okonkwo (Video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by iiifedimma(f): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Angels20(f): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2022
youngking89:
Guy why are u using another persons format or did u create another account
yes sir I create a new account after they banned men yesterday
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Ttalk: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2022
A very sad news for the IpObi. Look at the way everything is falling in place for Tinubu, no one can change the destiny of a man who's time has come.

Obis time will come in 16 years time by the time he us 76years old
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Mrbenny001: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

The thing dey pain you ni? You cannot even differentiate between QUIET and QUITE. I guess you are graduating with 3rd Class Philosophy like your dumb candidate Obituary
shut up... bastard
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Angels20(f): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2022
iiifedimma:

Please this anthony m okeke also known as Faith S. H, he is a very notorious scammers on nairaland He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be warn of him already

-He will always created an accounts with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, angela and so on, he is notorious scammer

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comments that will get him so many likes and shares. He well known fraudster here

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering and cook other pitiable story to fool a lots,

And The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he created another accounts and the cycle continues always because he never get tired of scamming people's here

He has scam a lots of people's here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lots of people's please try to ignore him he has already make a millions of naira here on nairaland by scamming a lots of people's their hard earned money
Please stop being heartless, you made they ban me yesterday because of this. Am not lying, why would I lie that thing are hard for me. I don't know all this allegations you're laying on me
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by latolz: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2022
It is clear what the bunchof looters want..
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by zeyt: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2022
Then your supporters must be zombies if they still follow you.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Angels20(f): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2022
youngking89:
This is fake oo
am not fake na am Oyom Angela Ubi, should I put my pic
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Angels20(f): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2022
iiifedimma:

Please this anthony m okeke also known as Faith S. H, he is a very notorious scammers on nairaland He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be warn of him already

-He will always created an accounts with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, angela and so on, he is notorious scammer

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comments that will get him so many likes and shares. He well known fraudster here

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering and cook other pitiable story to fool a lots,

And The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he created another accounts and the cycle continues always because he never get tired of scamming people's here

He has scam a lots of people's here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lots of people's please try to ignore him he has already make a millions of naira here on nairaland by scamming a lots of people's their hard earned money
please drop your line let me call you with video call, am innocent of all this thing you're saying who did I scam

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by LivingTribunal: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
After Tinubu's 8 years, A Northerner will do 8 years and a SouthSoutherner will do 8years after him.
Shebi as the owner of Nigeria wey u be??

In real sense as Yekini is this old and weak today, do you imagine how fit and reliable he would be in 8 years? Be honest to yourself.. why do you Nigerians prefer backwardness to prosperity??

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:
Put the way this Kwankwaso addressed issues around Tinubu's Presidency and compare it with the way he addressed Peter Obi and Atiku's Presidency...

That gives you a signal that, if you are still thinking Northerners will not vote Tinubu or APC because Buhari is not on the ballot...Your understanding of Nigeria's politics is little.

This man Kwankwaso, like every other formidable Nigeria's politicians, if they can't get power, they prepare themselves strategically to be relevant in the Government of the person they feel can win.

2023 elections will be very interesting

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by lookingfly: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2022
LIVE08:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeTPzn7_ldc

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1546239930443202562?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1546239930443202562%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-kwankwaso-reveals-candidate-he-will-support-to-get-2023-presidency-video%2F
this one thinks he's smart.......how would u support someone you're going to the ballots with. Is it after you've failed the election or before the elections you want to support him........realize how kwankwaso noticed he's a failure immediately PO jettisoned him for yusuf......same kwakwaso shouting he's better than PO and he's going to be the winner come 2023 is now saying if he's doesn't win, he would support agbado the vegetable.we sha are grounded on Obi and Yusuf!
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Angels20(f): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2022
iiifedimma:

Cc seun okeke has opened new accounts and with a new format oloriburuku eyan
i only open new account because of they ban my main account because of you. God know that I can't be doing this type of thing if life is easy for me as am talking to you we leave our house because we are hiding from landlord for house rent and he has lock our house. We have no house or what to eat, it's my mom sister that help us out once in a while we have nothing to eat or to buy ordinary clean water. Am telling you the truth
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by akbonus: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=NaughtyBrainiac post=114615631]For those of you wasting your time on unintelligent analysis, I have some messages for you.

1. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political Genius. God made him like that and no one can change that fact.

2. In the Nigerian politics of today, Asiwaju is a master strategist.

3. Despite the fact that I never wanted a muslim-muslim ticket, I honestly gave an analysis that a muslim-muslim ticket is an easier way for Tinubu to become president.

4. Out of every 10,000,000 Nigerians saying Tinubu will lose because of muslim-muslim ticket, 9,500,000 of them wouldn't vote the man even if he chose a muslim-christian ticket. Why will any smart politician be stupid and lose and lose the election because he wants to please 500,000 people when he can do a muslim-muslim ticket and get bloc votes from a region that want muslim-muslim ticket. In the end it's all about numbers

5. Most of Bola Tinubu core lovers and supporters in the South don't love him because he's a muslim, they love him because they love him. So, don't keep wasting your time.

6. I have always predicted that Kwankwaso would eventually step down for either Tinubu or Atiku. Going by the present calculations, Tinubu has very high chances of bringing Kwankwaso to his side.

[b]7. To Peter Obi and his supporters, you guys are doing a very good job. However, I need you to note that you guys are indirectly working against Atiku and working in favour of Tinubu's presidency.

8. At the end of the day, Tinubu would cruise to presidency. Atiku will come second and Peter Obi will be distant 3rd or fourth (depending on some circumstances)

9. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians.

10. After Tinubu's 8 years, A Northerner will do 8 years and a SouthSoutherner will do 8years after him. [/bYOU MUST BE THINKING WITH YOUR ANUS TO IMAGINE TINUBU WILL DEFEAT ATIKU A MUSLIM NORTHERNER A Fulani FOR VTHAT MATTER.THE NORTH DID NOT SEE TIFNUBU AS A MUSLIM ESPECIALLY WITH A PASTOR WIFE,TINUBU WILL LOSS WOEFULLY BE GIVING YOUR USELESS ANALYSIS.NORTHERN MUSLIM WILL VOTE ATIFKULOOTED,THE CHRISTIANS WILL VOTE OBI,SE WILL VOTE OBI,SS WILL VOTE OBI,THEN AIFKULOOTED AND OBIDIENT WILL STRETCH THEIR HANDS INTO SW,OBI WILL WIN NORTH CENTRAL THOUGH APC AND PDP WILL LITTLE BECAUSE OF ORTOM AND BELLO,THIS IS SO CORRECT BECAUSE THIS ELECTION BELONGS TO YOUTH AND ADULT WITH INTERGRITY WHO HAVE REJECTED CORRUPT LEADERS SINCE 1999.THIS ELECTION IS BETWEEN PDP AND LABOUR,TINUBU CANNOT WIN IN SS/SE OR NW/NE HE WILL ONLY GET POCKETS OF VOTES FROM THOSE REGION THANK YOU.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2022
Bobloco:
Really!

The same Arise Tv interview where he boldly told Tinubu to go and take care of his health

Wake up beat yaf change
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
This one go pain IPOB Labour Party Hoodlums, who want to sneak their ESN sponsor Peter Obi as the President of a country they called a Zoo. grin

We told IPOB terrorists who are sponsoring Peter Obi, they can't have their cake and eat it, they thought we were joking.

Nigerians behold your incoming President:

Senator, AfamChukwu Bola Ahmed Zulum Tinubu.
Your wailing just begun. Peter Obi is your next president let that sink in your head old man
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by akinwun(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:
Put the way this Kwankwaso addressed issues around Tinubu's Presidency and compare it with the way he addressed Peter Obi and Atiku's Presidency...

That gives you a signal that, if you are still thinking Northerners will not vote Tinubu or APC because Buhari is not on the ballot...Your understanding of Nigeria's politics is little.

This man Kwankwaso, like every other formidable Nigeria's politicians, if they can't get power, they prepare themselves strategically to be relevant in the Government of the person they feel can win.

So you think it's should be about the relevance of a single politician, one those milking the nation dry, and making Nigeria and Nigerians a laughing stock in the international community, than compétence and making the nation work. I 'll advice you to think again bro.
We warned you all against Bihari in 2015, we are doing the same again now.
Be warned!
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Oshiogwemoh(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:

I will agree with you that every formidable Nigerian will want to allign themselves with who they think will win the election so as to become relevant but where you get it wrong is thinking northernat will vote for APC with the way buhari has disappointed everyone.
From my experience as some that he as lived all his life and still living in the north, I can give you few tips thing on how the people of the north will vote in 2023.
1. There will be voter apathy. Buhari fell short of expectations and alot of people have lost interest in gevernment and also the electioneering process it self.
2. Christians in the north will vote for Peter Obi's labour party.
3. Majority of the hausas in the north see Atiku as thier own than a tinubu.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by petermichaels(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2022
I AM NOT AMAZED. I KNOW THIS ONE WILL NEVER SUPPORT ANY THING THAT WILL UNIFY THE COUNTRY. A VERY FANATICAL POLITICIAN. WE IN KANO CAN SAY THAT IN BOLD
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by BJanta: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=Bobloco post=114615359]Really!

The same Arise Tv interview where he boldly told Tinubu to go and take care of h

Ibos can NEVER understand national politics, that's why an Iboman can NEVER be president in this nation. How can you present a petty trader dealing in drugs as all Ibos do and expect us to embrace him. Someone with a third class degree in Philosophy? Do brilliant people read Philosophy? And with a third class degree for that matter, ha. This is impossible. So, allign now before you'll start to cry marginalisation later. Remember you're marginalising yourselves now.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Penalty82(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:

SHUT UP AT ONCE.

Emotional politics kee you there.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by 4ward4: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
For those of you wasting your time on unintelligent analysis, I have some messages for you.

1. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political Genius. God made him like that and no one can change that fact.

3. Despite the fact that I never wanted a muslim-muslim ticket, I honestly gave an analysis that a muslim-muslim ticket is an easier way for Tinubu to become president.

4. Out of every 10,000,000 Nigerians saying Tinubu will lose because of muslim-muslim ticket, 9,500,000 of them wouldn't vote the man even if he chose a muslim-christian ticket. Why will any smart politician be stupid and lose and lose the election because he wants to please 500,000 people when he can do a muslim-muslim ticket and get bloc votes from a region that want muslim-muslim ticket. In the end it's all about numbers

5. Most of Bola Tinubu core lovers and supporters in the South don't love him because he's a muslim, they love him because they love him. So, don't keep wasting your time.

6. I have always predicted that Kwankwaso would eventually step down for either Tinubu or Atiku. Going by the present calculations, Tinubu has very high chances of bringing Kwankwaso to his side.

7. To Peter Obi and his supporters, you guys are doing a very good job. However, I need you to note that you guys are indirectly working against Atiku and working in favour of Tinubu's presidency.

8. At the end of the day, Tinubu would cruise to presidency. Atiku will come second and Peter Obi will be distant 3rd or fourth (depending on some circumstances)

9. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians.

10. After Tinubu's 8 years, A Northerner will do 8 years and a SouthSoutherner will do 8years after him.

So much Crap up there to sell a candidate.
You have definitely lost your conscious, won't doubt if you are a head slammer.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by ArewaNorth: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:

Will be interesting because just like how some naysayers predicted that Northerners will dump Tinubu during Primary Election will also be taken by surprise when campaign begins. Definitely, North will surprise some people with bigger voting bloc that will go to Tinubu. Keep this to the bank!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Halo22: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2022
This man is always after his selfish interest. Good a thing he doesn't control much outside his Kano.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2022
LIVE08:

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1546239930443202562?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1546239930443202562%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-kwankwaso-reveals-candidate-he-will-support-to-get-2023-presidency-video%2F
See the sellout that Labour Party went to negotiate with...
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Blaqputin(m): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
For those of you wasting your time on unintelligent analysis, I have some messages for you.

7. To Peter Obi and his supporters, you guys are doing a very good job. However, I need you to note that you guys are indirectly working against Atiku and working in favour of Tinubu's presidency.

10. After Tinubu's 8 years, A Northerner will do 8 years and a SouthSoutherner will do 8years after him.
Arrant nonsense
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Zikson: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2022
I taught he's on the ballot box, and he's confident to win the election.. this is what he and Galadinma are up to. they are working for Tinubu
LIVE08:

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Krismas(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2022
grin It is only just now I truly realize
That this Kwankwaso UNDERSTANDS politics perfectly. The man actually knows Wot he is doing grin
The ORACLE has anointed BAT as next GCFR
What I REALLY want to know is what is OBIdient’s PLAN B? grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2022
LIVE08:

Cut and join Twitter stories, according to what kwakwanso said if he gets the chance to meet tinubu he will ask him what he will do differently from what buhari is doing already, he doesn't see him tinubu doing anything different from what buhari is doing already
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by LegalWolf: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:

Brother, the election has been concluded before is fought. Bullying people on social doesn’t guarantee victory. This is what is meant by structure… How would Atiku or Obi win Kano without these heavyweights?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) / Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.