Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,985 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen (39113 Views)

What Might Happen To Nigeria Currency After Subsidy Removal? / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by Racoon(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Christians wake up. This people who feel we deserve nothing are just systematically trying to enslave and dominate.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by pedrilo: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2022
I expect pastor Adeboye, oyedepo, Chris, enenche and other men of God to speak up now!
Do not accept this all Muslim ticket for the sake of ur members in rural areas.
They will be killed in droves.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by LoveNbeloved(f): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2022
We are walking away already.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by Kaiser20: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Ole Tinubu has finally divided the Yoruba people, Christians vs Muslims.
Now the Yoruba christain understand the impact of religion in Nigeria politics.
Yoruba Muslims are very far from logical reasoning
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by Vistra40: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:
Dear Obidients. Please read this without bias.

Obi is the right man for the job as it stands but this election will either be between APC and PDP... I would have voted and fully support Obi if either Osibanjo or Ameachi were on the ballot for APC, not minding who wins.

But as it stands, a vote for Peter obi will only increase the chances of Tinubu winning the election. Most Peter obi supporters are from the South south, south East and North Central which are PDP strong holds. It will only split PDP votes and give Tinubu an edge.

Please if you are not in support of Muslim-Muslim ticket, pls vote PDP, if not the country will be governed by the Muslim for 24 straight years.

Peter Obi will not win in any APC strong hold. He will only split the PDP votes in the south there by giving APC an edge.

Peter Obi is the best candidate, but PDP is definitely better than APC. A vote for Obi as it stands is a vote indirectly for APC.

Please vote wisely.

Oga, vote yours and let me vote mine. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by Kelsmatuc(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:

Obi is the right man for the job as it stands but this election will either be between APC and PDP... I would have voted and fully support Obi if either Osibanjo or Ameachi were on the ballot for APC, not minding who wins.

But as it stands, a vote for Peter obi will only increase the chances of Tinubu winning the election. Most Peter obi supporters are from the South south, south East and North Central which are PDP strong holds. It will only split PDP votes and give Tinubu an edge.

Please if you are not in support of Muslim-Muslim ticket, pls vote PDP, if not the country will be governed by the Muslim for 24 straight years.

Peter Obi will not win in any APC strong hold. He will only split the PDP votes in the south there by giving APC an edge.

Peter Obi is the best candidate, but PDP is definitely better than APC. A vote for Obi as it stands is a vote indirectly for APC.

Please vote wisely.
I'll tell u dis n pls mark my words....Peter Obi will split APC chances not PDP

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by OptimistBrain: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
I'll tell u dis n pls mark my words....Peter Obi will split APC chances not PDP
Lol. Please be open and be realistic. How will Peter Obi split ApC chances? I'm here to learn. Forget what's happening on social media, let's discuss politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by beejaay: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

Atiku is not loved at home, Obi is an Alien in North, Tinubu is well known across North

Are you a learner in politics?

and who told you tinubu is loved at home?? dont mistake tinubu urchins like you for the real yorubas...yorubas aint insensitive and religious bigot
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by helinues: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2022
beejaay:

and who told you tinubu is loved at home?? dont mistake tinubu urchins like you for the real yorubas...yorubas aint insensitive and religious bigot

O SE Aaroo kutu kutu

Aje a wa oo
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by Yves4real(f): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2022
pedrilo:

I expect pastor Adeboye, oyedepo, Chris, enenche and other men of God to speak up now!
Do not accept this all Muslim ticket for the sake of ur members in rural areas.
They will be killed in droves.

They don't need to go to the media. The message is spreading in our local Churches.
In 2015, Buhari won for two reasons. People were tired of the insecurity and corruption of the PDP administration. So, religion was put aside, especially by RCCG members in place of competence and Osinbajo. Still, nothing came out of it because the abovementioned problems are worse now.
But in 2023, it will be different and the Nigerian Christians are out to make a statement that going forward, no political party will repeat the mistake of the APC. Don't be deceived by media propaganda that it will be a repetition of 1993.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by 4teenblaq: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

Atiku is not loved at home, Obi is an Alien in North, Tinubu is well known across North

Wowah

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by Kelsmatuc(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:
Lol. Please be open and be realistic. How will Peter Obi split ApC chances? I'm here to learn. Forget what's happening on social media, let's discuss politics.
I don't know what u call social media.....but all I know is dis...d Obi mantra is gradually creeping in almost everywhere.....u call it social media cos u r on nairaland n co...pls come down Nasarawa where I stay....come and ask them about Obi
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by Teerach: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu will win because unity works like magic. Right now, all the Muslims have one voice and it's APC. But the christians are going to split their votes between PDP and LP thereby giving Tinubu the edge to win. Cos Northern christian states are voting PDP and southern Christian states LP.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by JoeNL22(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu has shot himself on the leg.

The Muslim/muslim ticket will be an herculean task to overcome. There is fire on the mountain.

The second thing is he picked from the north east. That choice doesn't make sense. How can you pick from the region where your major opposition is coming from?. Which kind of stupid calculation is that. Is Tinubu's camp now telling us that the NE electorates will pick an inspiring VP(Shettima) over a presidential candidate (Atiku)?. This move is very dumb. Instead of him(Tinubu) to move to the NORTH WEST and pick a candidate, You went to pick a candidate from the same opposition's zone. That move is very very dumb. Now, the NW won't be happy about been marginalised all because buhari has finished is own term. But the SW who just finished has VP is aspiring again to be PRESIDENT. But the NW who has just finished a presidential tenure can't aspire for the VP position but south west can aspire for another position, is that fair?Truly they have deceived Tinubu. Now the NW will want to show Tinubu pepper by voting Atiku or kwankwanso. what Atiku needs to do is right now, is to beg kwankwanso to step down for him. And its finished.

The truth is the youths are not the only ones who want obi, the Christians also want him now, more than ever. Obi's base has been increased because of this Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Truly Tinubu is an influential and powerful politician. And Obi is the winner of the forthcoming elections come February 2023.

Your PVC! where Is it?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by koolib(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2022
It is very simple. If you are not comfortable with the ticket, vote the candidates of your choice

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2022
tony0806:
Yes, the Faith of our leader is important. Ask your myopic self, will you vote for a Christian -Christian ticket if you are a Muslim? What level of insensitivity is this? embarassed

They take us for fools but it's time to tell them. We are not now fathers.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by JoeNL22(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/11/muslim-muslim-ticket-christians-will-walk-away-northern-forum-lists-3-things-tinubull-face/
We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Christians this is the right time to show Tinubu that you people are not second class citizen in this country, this is high time to show Tinubu that you people are not inconsequential as he clearly shows you people that you people are nothing in Nigeria. You can vote Atiku , you can vote Obi, or any presidential aspirant that carry Christians along, but never give this idiotic useless satanic jihadist your vote, he doesn't deserve it a bit.

Assuming a christian won the major political party ticket and goes on to picked a christian as his running mate, by now jihad would've been declared by Muslim fanatics up north on Christians there, the foolish and usêlèss Muric would've wrote his long epistle crying and wailing endlessly.

Christians if una like make una mumu, una think say dem like una? Do the mistake of voting in this thing, and live to regret forever, remember how Buhari regime is with Christians. A word they say is enough for the wise.

If Christians don't take a stand now. Their children will cry more than they are crying.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by EzeAnambra: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Yoruba Christian wake up.

Emi lokan doesn't care about you

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by Oluwabusobomi(f): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Obi for life
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by uchennaq(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2022
Nigeria is not as civilized as countries like USA. Whether we like it or not it is going to affect BAT, do not be fooled. Ask why Buhari opted for Osibanjo during his campaign. Nigeria is a country where religion is very sensitive.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by Legendguy(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:

Please vote wisely.
U are definitely not serious.
When calls were clamouring for pdp to zone it's ticket to the south east pdp decided to give it to north
We will waste our votes on obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by Blaqputin(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:

Please vote wisely.

Oga shift abeg, dey cap nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by b5ive(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Masterclass32:
Tinubu, a man that once said he didn't believe in one Nigeria.

What changed?
Ambition changed his mindset, muslim-muslim ticket isn't a wise decision knowing thst Nigeria is religion conscious. 2023 is between P.O and Atiku.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by johnfem321: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2022
You should know that Youruba people are not attached to religion.. ( most families have both religion ) 70% of Christian have visit Alfa or traditional before.. same as Muslims done the same.. 99% of Yoruba don’t care about religion.. that why you hardly hear of religion war or intolerance in Yoruba land.. we are Yoruba first before any foreign religion..
Honjoshy4u:
Tinubu is an over rated intelligent man.
Even his region has all his governors as christians. How will they market such insensitive wicked ticket?
We will teach him a political lesson of his life.
El-rufai has deceived the old retard man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by Alexaonfleek: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:

Please vote wisely.
This is a very dull take.
Pdp presidential candidate is also a northern Muslim, so what is the difference?
I would waste my vote on obi anyday anytime.
Meanwhile pdp is now a third force, they've been relegated to the background
Okowa with his horse teeth won't pull enough pdp votes from his lga, talk less of Delta State and South south.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:
Apc presented a candidate from the south like Peter Obi.You are not making sense
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by Briskhoffbox3: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2022
Eeya

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by Blaqputin(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2022
Legendguy:

U are definitely not serious.
When calls were clamouring for pdp to zone it's ticket to the south east pdp decided to give it to north
We will waste our votes on obi
on point like a decimal
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by WATCHOVER(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

I don't think you know what people are now saying about Tinubu on the streets, they now call him '' Terrorist'' am talking of streets not Internet now.
I guess you know how damaging that would be.
Apart from that the Northern Christians feel Insulted
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen by omoharry(f): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

Tinubu Muslim -Muslim ticket . Yoruba Muslims must be very happy now . I wonder why they have not all lined up behind Muric for further Islamic radicalisation . I see the Yoruba Muslims becoming radicalised by the help of Muric in the nearer future .They like what he preaches and the way he tries to bring discord btw the bond the Yorubas have among themselves, irrespective of religion. The Muslim radical from the north hate this . This is why Muric is appointed and sponsored to be the face of radicalism of Islam in the SW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Ben Bruce Reacts On Question Asked About Okonjo Iweala / Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.