Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) (26785 Views)

Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) / A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) / The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by Realmi: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Popcorn time grin....na to on Netflix remain

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by madza: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
In this video I showed a detailed 5 minutes process on how to make sweet pop corn on the stove with your pot easy and quick at home. We are in the holiday season again, make new and exciting things to keep them entertained so they wont be bored. You and the children will love and enjoy it.

Ingredients:

Corn kernels
Vegetable oil
Sugar

Great work. You could venture into the business, like play like play it will blossom!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXhuTVYMLB8

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by tamdun: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Did anyone stopped women from contesting for any post in Nigeria?
Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by Accadda5xx: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello all.
I have 100 software apps for sale with their various Uses, download link's and name's all listed out but mostly in the financial niche.
You can Resell or use to build your email list especially for those into affiliate or digital marketing.. It can be useful for your lead magnet too.

I'll also give you an Ebook on Information Marketing as bonus. I purchased it sometimes ago.. It is An insider secret to make six figures monthly.

Just 5k ( 5 thousand naira ) and payment only after delivery....
If you're Interested in the two, text me via whatsap....

WhatsApp: 091 36 35 84 83
Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by Walealoba(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
MarveworldG:
This is beautiful, isn't it?

please sir help me with little amount to buy eat the hunger is unbeatable things are really tough
Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by MarveworldG: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Walealoba:

please sir help me with little amount to buy eat the hunger is unbeatable things are really tough

What you are doing is not fair, you have begged 196 Nairalanders already.
What do you do for a living by the way?
I mean do you have skill?

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by blamingthedevil: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Agbado Revolution

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by EmahBoss(f): 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
It makes children cough, especially in this cold weather .
Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
How God Can Be Glorified Through Your Life

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A85w6BJ0VmM
Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by folake4u(f): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nice thread.

I usually do this for my family at home.

2 Likes

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by yusluvad(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Antoeni:
This was how we use to do it before, until abroad guys, Yahoo guys, kidney sellers, ritualist came and use 4matic, G wagon and Range Rover spoil our girls.
It’s well
Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by Walealoba(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
MarveworldG:

What you are doing is not fair, you have begged 196 Nairalanders already. What do you do for a living by the way? I mean do you have skill?
I have skill sir am into cobla yes I have beg them sir I really need help
Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by arantess: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
one of the first things my wife taught me

2 Likes

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
arantess:

Awwwwwwn smiley

The first and only time I tried it, I ended up with guguru. undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by Emeka71(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
So sweet.

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by arantess: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

Awwwwwwn smiley

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

Awwwwwwn smiley

Please what is guguru?

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
arantess:

God bless your woman!

2 Likes

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Please what is guguru?

Guguru are like popcorn, but they don't fully pop, making them a bit harder to chew (more like toasted corn).
They're best eaten with groundnuts.

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

Guguru are like popcorn, but they don't fully pop, making them a bit harder to chew (more like toasted corn).

Oh, we call it unpopedcorn here grin

I don't like eating it at all. It's too hard and aches my jaw.

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by AlphaTaikun: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
In this video I showed a detailed 5 minutes process on how to make sweet pop corn on the stove with your pot easy and quick at home. We are in the holiday season again, make new and exciting things to keep them entertained so they wont be bored. You and the children will love and enjoy it.

Ingredients:

Corn kernels
Vegetable oil
Sugar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXhuTVYMLB8

Dayum! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Oh, we call it unpopedcorn here grin

I don't like eating it at all. It's too hard and aches my jaw.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by AlphaTaikun: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Please what is guguru?
Guguru is simply popcorn. Guguru is the Yoruba name for popcorn.

Guguru ati epa simply means popcorn and peanuts/groundnuts.

Hope this helps.

HOW TO MAKE SWEET POPCORN (GUGURU ATI EPA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBfKxBKfDt8
Mictos Catering · 17 May 2020
Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by AlphaTaikun: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

You're incorrect @mariahAngel

Guguru is SIMPLY the Yoruba word for popcorn.

Guguru ati epa simply means popcorn and groundnuts/peanuts.

Hope this helps.

Further reading:=> https://www.yummymedley.com/popcorn-and-peanuts/
Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Guguru is simply popcorn. Guguru is the Yoruba name for popcorn.

Guguru ati epa simply means popcorn and groundnuts.
Hope this helps.

Chewing time le ma mo pe guguru yato si popcorn. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

You're incorrect @mariahAngel

Guguru is SIMPLY the Yoruba word for popcorn.

Guguru ati epa simply means popcorn and groundnuts/peanuts.

Hope this helps.

Further reading:=> https://www.yummymedley.com/popcorn-and-peanuts/

I don't agree.

Do you know that guguru is made slightly different from the way popcorn is made?
With guguru, the corns are more expected to toast than pop, and they're not as sticky as popcorn, but dry.

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by AlphaTaikun: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

Chewing time le ma mo pe guguru yato si popcorn. cheesy
Lol... grin

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by AlphaTaikun: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

I don't agree.

Do you know that guguru is made slightly different from the way popcorn is made?
With guguru, the corns are more expected to toast than pop, and they're not as sticky as popcorn, but dry.
@mariahAngel,

Really? Is it any different from what is in this video below?

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by ideaz: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

Better than real popcorn for those that want to seal their stomach for the day against hunger.

2 Likes

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

@mariahAngel,

Really? Is it any different from what is in this video below?

Yes, there's a difference.

Like I typed earlier, with guguru, the corns do not totally pop, and they're more dryer, and are hardly sticky like popcorn.

I don't think they use as much oil required in making popcorn in guguru.

Have you had guguru sold by the northerners?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) / My Yummy Ofeakwu/banga Stew (maureensylvia Style) / Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.