Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku (21001 Views)

My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) / FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Truthisunique2: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
grogolin:
By choosing a Muslim vice, Tinubu has officially turned 2023 presidential election into a battle for survival for christians in Nigeria.
I didn't have the enthusiasm to vote because I relocated to new area

With this challenge I would rise and go vote against it

Funny enough it has gingered more fence sitting Christian's against him, house to house masses but I am yet to see Muslims supporting him except for his political Muslim friends
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by abidem4real: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/11/tinubu-shettima-ticket-nigeria-needs-inclusive-politics-atiku/
If all these social media rantings against Tinubu are truly true, then BAT is undoubtedly a failed project come 2023 but I don't trust Nigerian people because as soon as money is involved particularly on the day of the election, story changes.

MAY GOD RESCUE NIGERIA
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Tareq1105: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
This one that couldn't condemn the killing of a Christian girl too dey talk

I don't know why PDP is crying more than the bereaved.

I don't know why they are so concerned about Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket. Probably there's something they're afraid of which we cannot see with ordinary eyes.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by proffinity: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nigeria just need to be wise.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by yemmit90: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
deflover:

so we should accept the tinubu ticket
or what are you saying

Who is talking about about Tinubu here?

I was only talking about how we carried Religions for head as if we are good Muslims and Christians.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by sanpipita(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Atiku is just a hypocrite.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by heysquare(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
JASONjnr:
Core islamists have been very inclusive with their running mate decision and never for ones run a Muslim/Muslim ticket...

Even Buhari all through his trial moments would use christian Vice...

But Olodo Tinubu, Agbado headmaster and a drug Barron decided to challenge Nigerians and even dared us....

To him, christians are lesser citizens and only Muslims are the real Nigerians...

He knew all along that the North will not support him coming out as a Muslim with a Christian Vice... He was supposed to give other people a chance.... But because of his greed and selfishness, he wants to come and disgrace himself...
You understand the politics of the northern Nigeria. If Buhari were to be from South then he would have picked a Muslim in North too except A Christian candidate emerged from the south.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by yemmit90: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Figger:
u no get sense at all. Is Nigeria a Muslim country?

A simple write up, you cannot read and comprehend.

Read again, I was literally talking about foolish Nigerians who are not morally better than pagans living in the jungle but using religion sentiments as if they are good Muslims or Christians.

Hope you get the message now.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Tareq1105: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:

Exactly. If it were Osibanjo, everything wud ve moved smoothly and by far better. MURIC was deceiving him.

What did Osinbajo do when christians were being killed in the North?

Tinubu is not a religion bigotry and I know he would not supervise the killing of anyone irrespective of their religion.

Do you now trust Atiku just bcoz he picked a Christian spare tyre?

I would go for a Yoruba Muslim who's liberal.

Tinubu has been married to a Christian wife for about 40 yrs now and never thought of converting her to Islam.

He's my choice.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by famology(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Why did Atiku not step down for a southern president then? Hypocrite!
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by deflover(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
yemmit90:

Who is talking about about Tinubu here?

I was only talking about how we carried Religions for head as if we are good Muslims and Christians.

so cos we are not good Christain or Muslim
we should take anyone
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by yemmit90: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
deflover:

so cos we are not good Christain or Muslim
we should take anyone

It means religions practice in Africa, particularly Nigeria contributes nothing to moral, capital and human development, so what is the point or need in using it to measure the qualification of our elected office holders?

Note: I don't have any candidate in this election thing because no man born in a woman can fix Nigeria with her current political structure and diversity. The only hope is to divide this country and let every region/nationality create its constitution that will aligns with its cultural heritage, economy and human capacity.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by abbey621(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
MartinsD12:

Hahahaha grin tinubu is a comedian, I laugh , he will be rejected by Nigerians come 2023 , no two ways about it , he has an Islamic agenda, he just dared christians. He will be taught a bitter lesson 2023

Islamic agenda with Christian wife, EXCELLENT......You people dey do good investigative work, keep it up grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by abbey621(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I didn't have the enthusiasm to vote because I relocated to new area

With this challenge I would rise and go vote against it

Funny enough it has gingered more fence sitting Christian's against him, house to house masses but I am yet to see Muslims supporting him except for his political Muslim friends

That's B.S and you know it, majority of Christians in the SW will still vote for him, the angered ones are the ones in the SE/SS and those were already voting Obi or atiku, so no loss no gain!
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Masterito(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Still does make a Muslim-muslim ticket right
ObosiLandlord:
This one that couldn't condemn the killing of a Christian girl too dey talk
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

What did Osinbajo do when christians were being killed in the North?

Tinubu is not a religion bigotry and I know he would not supervise the killing of anyone irrespective of their religion.

Do you now trust Atiku just bcoz he picked a Christian spare tyre?

I would go for a Yoruba Muslim who's liberal.

Tinubu has been married to a Christian wife for about 40 yrs now and never thought of converting her to Islam.

He's my choice.

Can Tinubu give out his daughter to a Christian man to marry?

I ve never voted for Atiku b4, and we wud not vote for him this time around.

Wat are u expecting Osibanjo a vice to do. Wen he sacked some people, Buhari became angry with him. Wisdom kept him there til now, but the cabal shift him out the president tickets. Osibanjo's is also ur huge loss, believe or leave it
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Bfly: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
What all y'all got in common is long words.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Daybor25(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
The last time I checked, Atiku is PDP presidential flag bearer candidate, Atiku should leave APC alone and face of its PDP campaign.
2023 will speak better.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by deflover(m): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
yemmit90:

It means religions practice in Africa, particularly Nigeria contributes nothing to moral, capital and human development, so what is the point or need in using it to measure the qualification of our elected office holders?

Note: I don't have any candidate in this election thing because no man born in a woman can fix Nigeria with her current political structure and diversity. The only hope is to divide this country and let every region/nationality create its constitution that will aligns with its cultural heritage, economy and human capacity.

i don't have any candidate too
and j hold same view as u do
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by allicare: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
DSC7:
Tinubu had the guts to dare what Atiku, Buhari and Kwankwaso would never try because they all know the implications...

Now some Hypocrites are deceiving the Blind BATimus that religion doesn't matter...

Finally it's over for BATimus life long ambition....

#ObiDatti

We know you by your comments. No decency
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Daybor25(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:

Can Tinubu give out his daughter to a Christian man to marry?

I ve never voted for Atiku b4, and we wud not vote for him this time around.

Wat are u expecting Osibanjo a vice to do. Wen he sacked some people, Buhari became angry with him. Wisdom kept him there til now, but the cabal shift him out the president tickets. Osibanjo's is also ur huge loss, believe or leave it

Seyi Tinubu, Bola Tinubu Son, married a Christian lady.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Jack500: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
descarado:

And desperately looking for acceptance.

If tomorrow he get the ticket, he will deal with them from the North.

The North never accepted yoruba as part of true Muslim.

I wonder why the North will think they are superior. The yoruba man on the other hand has been licking their bum. Yoruba publicised buhari, covered him up and defended him for good seven years. Still, they are still lording over the yorubas. That's why they made tinubu chose Muslim deputy. Throw him out there let the public crucify him.

The question will be, if tinubu eventually lost out, will the yorubas learn. Is being a Muslim more important than being a yoruba man?

A fulani man is using religion to stay in power forever. What is happening to yoruba is akin to what the hausa suffer in the North. Fulani using religion to control them.

Stop convulsing, Yoruba man is your next president. A Yoruba man just finish ruling you as VP, another one is coming as president. You can wail to death, your tears are sweet
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Daybor25:

Seyi Tinubu, Bola Tinubu Son, married a Christian lady.

U dont listen sir. Their sons can marry christian women as slaves. BUT A CHRISTIAN MAN IS NOT QUALIFY TO MARRY A MUSLIM WOMAN. This has cause death of innocent persons
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by pongwa(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114623666:

Why not leave him to disgrace himself now wailing ipob. Na ur disgrace or your people disgrace?
Instead of you to say afraid dey catch u n ur people, you are worrying and crying that JAGABAN Will disgrace himself. grin funny.
Cries of ipob dey always sweet me sha.

Is there any iota of shame in some of you on this forum bayi?
Someone said the right thing that everybody know that it is true, but because of politics and hatred, you are here typing rubbish and justifying your Atiku evil, wickedness and foolishness. . Don't worry, the evil and wickedness everyone suppress will surely find them, as long as God lives.
honestly I wish say na to my face you talk this thing make I even see person wey dey type? I no get time for oloshis
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Shikini: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Agreed
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Figger(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
yemmit90:

A simple write up, you cannot read and comprehend.

Read again, I was literally talking about foolish Nigerians who are not morally better than pagans living in the jungle but using religion sentiments as if they are good Muslims or Christians.

Hope you get the message now.
sorry for misquoting u but u and I know that Nigeria is a secular state and it's very important the two dominant religions be carried along and be well represented in handling the affairs of the nation, that been said, a one sided representation could make the other not have a sense of belonging.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by yemmit90: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Figger:
sorry for misquoting u but u and I know that Nigeria is a secular state and it's very important the two dominant religions be carried along and be well represented in handling the affairs of the nation, that been said, a one sided representation could make the other not have a sense of belonging.

Yes, you are right but since the said two dominant religions contributes little or nothing to moral, economy and human development, why taking it into consideration in chosen our leaders.

Nigeria would've be a better place without religions. We claims to be Christians or Muslims, yet we won't think twice to cheat others, destroyed others, and embezzled/steal what belong to the masses.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by luluman: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Goddey18:
This one wants to take advantage of Tinubu's mistake to gain relevance. We are wise now.
Then use your wisdom correctly
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by longifilis(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by shinealight(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
JASONjnr:
Core islamists have been very inclusive with their running mate decision and never for ones run a Muslim/Muslim ticket...

Even Buhari all through his trial moments would use christian Vice...

But Olodo Tinubu, Agbado headmaster and a drug Barron decided to challenge Nigerians and even dared us....

To him, christians are lesser citizens and only Muslims are the real Nigerians...

He knew all along that the North will not support him coming out as a Muslim with a Christian Vice... He was supposed to give other people a chance.... But because of his greed and selfishness, he wants to come and disgrace himself...

Where did Buhari’s use of a Christian Vice get him? Did it stem the spate of unlawful killings in the South and Middle Belt during his presidency?
Everything depends on the disposition of the Leaders….whether they’re God-fearing or promoting the supremacy of their own religion. Tinubu has been married to a Pastor for over 40 years….that should tell you the focus of the man. Think, my friend!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Sokoto State / Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu / Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.