Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt (10986 Views)

Photos Of Rescued Females From Sambisa Forest / Hanging Pictures Of Presidents/governors In Offices? / Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by docjuli(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2011

Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by BabaO2: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2011
i hope they can turn back aunty Angela Merkel back if they are fortunate to have her as a guest
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by Bukittes(f): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2011
Are we back in the dard ages? Are we actually discussing this? Kai Naija! Don't we have better plans to implement that women wearing or not wearing trousers?`Mschew!! Bunch of unfocused leaders and citizens!!
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by bajam: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2011
it depends on the type of the trousers. only tight and exposing ones should be banned. in addition, what are our leaders doing to stopping sagging by our ''elewon'' boys
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2011
Bukittes:
Are we back in the dard ages? Are we actually discussing this? Kai Naija! Don't we have better plans to implement that women wearing or not wearing trousers?`Mschew!! Bunch of unfocused leaders and citizens!!

You hit the nail on the head well well. First GEJ is talking of tenure elongation. Now Plateau is worrying about trousers. Light no dey o!
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2011
ogugua88:

You hit the nail on the head well well. First GEJ is talking of tenure elongation. Now Plateau is worrying about trousers. Light no dey o!

U no go see Bajam's comments.
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by begwong: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2011
How indecent is indecent dressing?? until the govt gives an illustrative definition its a waste of time. Women today put on  trousers in Islamic Republic of IRAN,ISRAEL etc etc.I think the message is for those PSP(please see my pant) ,PSB(please see my booobs)and PSN(pls see my nyash) dressers!
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by Waduku(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2011
What is wrong with this old man,sure he is barren of develpomental issue that can move d state that has turn to a abyss of middle East in Nigeria,a state prone to incessant attack on innocent citizen.From experience those that go on veils without trouser are worst of in sexual promiscuity,try those hypocrite girl in the North you will be convince.
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by Waduku(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2011
What is wrong with this old man,sure he is barren of develpomental issue that can move d state that has turn to a abyss of middle East in Nigeria,a state prone to incessant attack on innocent citizen.From experience those that go on veils without trouser  are worst of in sexual promiscuity,try those hypocrite girl in the North you will be convince.
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by Patsey: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2011
THIS IS DISGRACEFUL AND CLEARLY ANOTHER TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF NIGERIA, ITS LEADERSHIP AND FOLLOWERSHIP CHASING SHADOWS INSTEAD OF REALITY. EVEN HER MAJESTY, THE QUEEN, WEARS TROUSERS. IS THIS RULE APPLICABLE TO FEMALE POLICE AND MILITARY OFFICERS AS WELL YOUTH CORPERS.
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by deltalife(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2011
I think that decision was made to enable them carry out their LOST[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list] because in the right sence Trousers covers more than scirt.
With trousers when a lady sits or moves, she does with confidence but scirt, don't go there.
These poeple must be up to something.
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by DeSheikh(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2011
remember!!! jos governor is a christian o! i see some people already blaming muslims for this policy. abeg make una free us!!!!!!!!
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by Patsey: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2011
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by rastaman20(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
Sharia law , here we come grin grin grin grin
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by nagoma(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2011
@rastamann;
Please leave Sharia alone ! This is Canon Law.

For your information ;

"Plateau state ( JOS - Jesus Our Saviour) have killed all the muslims who they said are non indegenes. Mr. Jonah Jang ( the governor) and Mr. Moses Gwom ( the head of service) are good christians and must have taken this dress code straight out of the bible."

Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by kemmeye: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2011
what are they supposed to wear? wrapper abi. stupid people
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by seyibrown(f): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2011
Now that women will stop wearing trousers in Plateau State Offices, Plateau State will become a 'safer' and more progressive state! Why do they have so many bad heads doing the thinking for Plateau state? angry Who elects/appoints these morons??
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by hackney(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2011
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by deadie(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2011
With this kind of people making this kind of decision in leadership position, I see no hope for Nigeria. People whose judgements are clouded by religion should never be in leadership position. In which century is this guy and his supporters living in? Dumb bleeps.
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by kelvin(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2011
Whether this decision was made as a result of religion or a false sense of morality, it results from the same thing: gross incompetence and lack of understanding on how to run a state. When our leaders take out time from the jobs they were elected to accomplish and decide to become fashion critics, it spells doom for the citizens. sad sad sad
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by tulk2mi: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2011
During working hours daytime - CLOSE THE GATE OUT!

During working hours nitetime - OPEN THE GATE U R WELCOME

Bunch of hypocrites
Ask those girls who wear trousers or are said to be dressing "indecently" who patronises them, Governors, Senators, Businessmen etc while their decently dressed wives are complaining their husbands do not have time for them cos they are no longer looking sexy.

Besides where in the world did they define trouser as a man's clothing?
2. cant u tell the difference btw a man's trouser and a woman's trouser?
Abeg make una rest this trouser case for nigeria abeg.
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by lindabon: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2011
begwong:

[bI think the message is for those PSP(please see my pant) ,PSB(please see my booobs)and PSN(pls see my nyash) dressers![/b]

dressing is whatever one feels comfortable in. apart from the obvious fact that this is a complete bullshit agenda by a nigerian governor, i dont see why this should be an issue. you all have your wives and children to bombard the whole decent dressing BS  on. for a female acquaintance, who has nothing to do with you, and who does not influence your daily affairs in anyway, why not mind your own business!!! when your mothers didn't teach you how to control yourself around women (with all the kinds of diseases flying around), you now blame your lack of control on women. typical nigerian religious mentality; judgemental, judgemental, judgemental. same reason why i decided not to adopt any religion. too much hypocrisy!!! just preach and let it go! you must not, and have no right to force morals on other people.
Re: Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt by Tiger14: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2011
These people should give a full definition of their dressing code to stop embarrassing the Innocent women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Agree To Leave Villages After Meeting With STF. / Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. / Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.