Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,012 members, 7,753,425 topics. Date: Friday, 01 March 2024 at 11:05 PM

This Exactly What Every Serious Small Business Needs Right Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Exactly What Every Serious Small Business Needs Right Now (142 Views)

Why Exactly Is The Cement Price Going Up This Way? / Economy Needs Right Financial, Fiscal Policy Interventions –FIRS Boss / [*EXPOSED*] *the Good Deal That The World Needs Right Now* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Exactly What Every Serious Small Business Needs Right Now by mrfrankmay: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Budgeting is an easy, but essential process that business owners use to forecast (and then match) current and future revenue to expenses.

The goal is to make sure that enough money is available to keep the business up and running, grow the business, compete, and ensure a solid emergency fund. Read more here

[https://finebizem.com/managing-your-small-business-budget/]

Re: This Exactly What Every Serious Small Business Needs Right Now by Markbartra: 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
I would like to start my own small business. I took a lot of different courses on business. It was interesting for me. Since I like to learn new things. Lately, I have had the option to invest in my business. I have offers from my friends. But I understand that I would like to have only my own business and everything depended on me. I researched the article you can check out this site. This information helped me decide what kind of business I am ready to open for myself.

(1) (Reply)

Legit Way To Make $252 In 30 Days / Marketing Tips / Why You Should Register That Your Business Name In Time With Cac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.