Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Urgent Recruitment For Highly Experienced Long-Term E-book Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Urgent Recruitment For Highly Experienced Long-Term E-book Writers (380 Views)

Highly Experienced E-book Writers Needed / MY CARELESS MOTHER- Episode 1-3 ( E-book/story) / Rational Pen: Highly Skilled Writer Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Recruitment For Highly Experienced Long-Term E-book Writers by charlsy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
I am looking to hire Highly EXPERIENCED ghostwriters to develop plagiarism-free content ebooks with 3+ years of solid PAID writing experience

RESPONSIBILITIES
* Conducting in-depth research on niche-based topics.
* Assisting in writing product descriptions/ sales page that will appeal to customers.

REQUIREMENTS:
* BSc or BA in any field (Certificates in English Language, Law, Journalism, Communications or related field is an added advantage) or proficient undergraduate
* Must have access to Grammarly
* Must have access to a reliable plagiarism tool
* Proficient in Microsoft Word
* Excellent writing, creative thinking and editing skills
* Ability to learn fast and must possess a PC (please don’t apply if you don’t have a PC)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to pay attention to detail
* Ability to beat deadlines

SCOPE:

Each ebook would be about 15,000 - 20,000 words or as indicated by me

Research Areas:
The research area could span any niche, cookbook, business and finance, crafts and hobbies etc.

REMUNERATION:

#1.50k per word.

Note: I will provide you with the titles and a detailed table of content with the specific websites to write from. An interview will be conducted, and the deadline for submission of an ebook is 10 days.

Please don't contact me if you don't meet the requirements above or agree with the payment terms and if you are not a HIGHLY EXPERIENCED writer because I will interview you well enough. So please, let's not waste each other's time,

You can contact me on: zero seven zero three zero seven nine zero six four one
Re: Urgent Recruitment For Highly Experienced Long-Term E-book Writers by dpete1: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
1.5 naira per word, and you're looking for highly skilled. You're joking with yourself sha.
Re: Urgent Recruitment For Highly Experienced Long-Term E-book Writers by rainlover(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin grin grin #1.50
Re: Urgent Recruitment For Highly Experienced Long-Term E-book Writers by Shalomdee(f): 2:12am On Jul 13, 2022
I'm an experienced writer with a B.A in English. I have written ebooks on health and fiction as well as articles on other niches. I can turn in my work promptly to meet deadline. My email address is shalomdeewriters@gmail.com and WhatsApp number is 0.8.1.0.2.5.6.7.7.1.1
Re: Urgent Recruitment For Highly Experienced Long-Term E-book Writers by Altair25(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2022
What sort of playing is this? grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fiction Story And Web Content Writer Needed / How Nigerian Rappers Can Bounce Back In 2023: By Amechi Okoli / Hey Guys! I'm here again oh! With another valuable information to offer you guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.