Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) (48702 Views)

Bola Tinubu Commissions Ebonyi State Governor's Lodge, Abuja / Tinubu Meets Akeredolu In Governor's Lodge, Asokoro, Abuja (Photos) / Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by EgusiShankly: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Splitmind:

Even if that happened in the past, let us learn to move on from this minor issue.
How could you say that?
was the chibok girls abduction a minor issue?
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Prozico22(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
When i saw the muslim-muslim ticket i was very happy because some Yoruba Christian have relocated to LABOUR PARTY
all the Christian family from
DEEPER LIFE
LORD CHOSEN
CATHOLIC
RCCG
SALVATION MINISTRY
LIVING FAITH
DUNAMIS
ANGLICAN
METHODISE
ECWA
ERCC
CELESTIAL CHURCH
CHARIBUM
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF CHRIST
ZION MINISTRY
CHRIST EMBASSY
OLOUMBA OLOUMBA
ALKANKAR
FAMILY WORSHIP
TREM
FOUR SQUARE
GOODTIDING
SABBATH
SCOAN
MOUTAIN OF FIRE
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY
OMEGA POWER MINISTRY
GOD CHOSEN
ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH
500 thousand vote from each church nation wide have mention is 15million
plus the the once i didnt mention 5million
muslim brothers should at reast generate 10million
30million votes is ok
GOD all we ask in your NAME
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Sholaco: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wether sokoto kabiru was arrested in tinubu wardrobe in Lagos. On BAT mandate we stand
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Splitmind:

Even if that happened in the past, let us learn to move on from this minor issue.
Mad man
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Majesty33(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
The mugu brown teeth drug lord have nothing offer aside the popular Yoruba phrase" EMI lo kan" every where. Chaaaai, Nigeria my country.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Nobleman80: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
[s][/s]
Newton2024:
No muslim terrorists can fight and win the fedet government for ten years without surpport from state or local government. Shetima is one of the sponsors of Islam'ic Boko-Haram terrorists in Nigeria conclusion from evidences in the media. Boko-Haram terrorists commanders don't live in Sambisa forest, they live with Chibok girls and other kidnapped Christian girls in government house. If you don't know this, examine your head and mind.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114631586:
We are happy to read most of these terrorists are being arrested in less than a week.

We said that last week.
paid urchin spotted
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by stanluiz(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Slurity:
You guys from the east are easily identified by your politics of hate. Suddenly Buhari is no longer your problem but now Tinubu. You guys knows nothing about politics at all. It was as if it was a curse for you people to also support the wrong candidate and wail throughout the tenure of the person.
Which politics of hate ? You Tinubu urchins are so deluded and useless.

Did buhari perform as a president ? How much is dollar to naira ? What about security ?

You are cursed to support a bad candidate. Buhari didn't teach you a lesson.

Go and support your Muslim Muslim vp Boko Haram candidate. It will not stop Iswap and bandits from killing you if you are from the north. If you are from the south west, mind you that Iswap has camps in my forest and are ready to attack. Many of their members has been freed by kuje prison break.

What happen in owo Catholic Church should have taught you a lesson. But as Tinubu supporter you are curse to be deluded.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Aystarz: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you just call terrorism a minor issue? shocked

Fernandez, back in May when every NL dude and his dog here were slating the politician who ended up picking this alleged terrorist for a running mate, you thought he was only being bullied and kept defending him..
Now, see what he's done. Never ever support an old Nigerian politician. They're all full of shii
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by stanluiz(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sholaco:
Wether sokoto kabiru was arrested in tinubu wardrobe in Lagos. On BAT mandate we stand
As a Yoruba Muslims you are. You will accept it.

You guys are extremist and Islamic fanatics just like those ones in the north.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Aystarz:

Fernandez, back in May when every NL dude and his dog here were slating the politician who ended up picking this alleged terrorist for a running mate, you thought he was only being bullied and kept defending him..
Now, see what he's done. Never ever support an old Nigerian politician. They're all full of shii
Show me where I ever supported a politician.. undecided
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Aystarz: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Show me where I ever supported a politician.. undecided

You may have forgotten, but that's what you did back then, arguing that people were coming up with many false allegations in an attempt to bully him. He was in the eye of the storm and you felt the hit he was taking was too much. The Nigerian politician I'm referring to is Tinubu.
Young and old hate him down here. Even unborn children in their mama's bellies- for good reasons as you've seen with this piece of news.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by ogbuefi677(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Slurity:
You guys from the east are easily identified by your politics of hate. Suddenly Buhari is no longer your problem but now Tinubu. You guys knows nothing about politics at all. It was as if it was a curse for you people to also support the wrong candidate and wail throughout the tenure of the person.
So buhari that brought suffering,gnashing of teeth and retrogression on the zoo is now a right candidate?
Oga,I don't like animals mentioning me oo

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Taigaban: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
popez:
A picture of Tinubu's running mate, Shettima with alleged Boko Haram members
Na e shock me, this people are insincere. They are in full support of terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by edosignature(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kabiru Sokoto, son of Carnage, Death, Destructions & Rape.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by khadaffi(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Splitmind:

You are mad. Feel free to report me to the mods. A group of rascals kidnapped little girls and consistently raped them till they got pregnant while some were killed. Many had a lot of psychological problems when they were rescued. Some set were always scared when they hear an aeroplane flying past and you call that a minor issue? You seriously called that a minor issue?
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Splitmind:

And so? Did any terrorist bomb your house?

When you wailers are tired you will sit down.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Aystarz:

You may have forgotten, but that's what you did back then, arguing that people were coming up with many false allegations in an attempt to bully him. He was in the eye of the storm and you felt the hit he was taking was too much. The Nigerian politician I'm referring to is Tinubu.
Young and old hate him down here. Even unborn children in their mama's bellies- for good reasons as you've seen with this piece of news.
Yeah..me being against bully and false allegations is different from support..know the difference.. undecided
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by GodwinIO(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Splitmind:

I can see that you are one of those terrorist, and you must be sick for calling a terrorist attack a minor issue,.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by lasisi69(f): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Splitmind:

Lol... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Minime10(f): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Boko Haram & terrorist APC
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Aystarz: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah..me being against bully and false allegations is different from support..know the difference.. undecided

Yes, only that many of those allegations were true. And when you've hurt one too many people in the past, and they turn on you at the same time, a bystander might erroneously think someone is being bullied.
You, Fernandez, are the naive bystander. You know nothing about the evil Nigerian politicians that you love to defend when they get in trouble . grin
You need to understand that these Nigerian old politicians ain't never been good.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Truthisunique2: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You are just helping Tinubu market his Vice President to Northern extremist

The only thing the northern extremist want is Fulani Muslim president

Majority Muslims up north are tired of paying ransom every month
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by bizzibodi(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
God forbid suppose Tinubu won & die of stroke in office this man will became d president? Tufiakwa!Alekia!!!Olowu mage!!!
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Moh247: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The only thing the northern extremist want is Fulani Muslim president

Unfurnately Kanuris and Fulanis are sworn enemies

Boko haram, iswap kill Fulani herdsmen like cows
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Truthisunique2: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Unfurnately Kanuris and Fulanis are sworn enemies
and between kanuris and fulanis who controls north
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Moh247: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
and between kanuris and fulanis who controls north

Kanuris are the only Northern group that Fulani can't conquer

They both control North
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Aystarz:

Yes, only that many of those allegations were true. And when you've hurt one too many people in the past, and they turn on you at the same time, a bystander might erroneously think someone is being bullied.
You, Fernandez, are the naive bystander. You know nothing about the evil Nigerian politicians that you love to defend when they get in trouble . grin
You need to understand that these Nigerian old politicians ain't never been good.
Shut up or show me when I defended or supported any politician...
If you are talking about my stance on Dumbos like you bullying and bashing candidate for their choice then my word stands.. undecided
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by YourHighTension: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
For me, Nigeria/OBJ's biggest mistake is the Sharia law. It should never have been passed. It should be a law for only the mosques if Nigeria is truly secular
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Truthisunique2: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Kanuris are the only Northern group that Fulani can't conquer

They both control North
fulanis control the hausas which is majority, fulanis control more political, religious, traditional seats than kanuris in north

Argue with yourself
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by Slurity(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
ogbuefi677:

So buhari that brought suffering,gnashing of teeth and retrogression on the zoo is now a right candidate?
Oga,I don't like animals mentioning me oo
If You are human and not a pig, you will know that its not Buhari that brought you the suffering and gnashing of teeth that has clouded you reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Looks Sporty In White Outfits / Governor Oshiomhole And Wife Iara / Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.