Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks (723 Views)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by larrysng(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hi NLanders, pls help advice my friend whose girlfriend lecturer want to date because of carry over.
It happen dat the girl has carry over of the man course which she has retaken but the lecturer insist he must have sex with her before she can pass his course. Pls advice him of what to do.
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by cantell(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2011
larrysng:

Hi NLanders, pls help advice my friend whose girlfriend lecturer want to date because of carry over.
It happen dat the girl has carry over of the man course which she has retaken but the lecturer insist he must Be Intimate with her before she can pass his course. Pls advice him of what to do.
Bros, dis ur english na cut and join.
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by larrysng(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2011
@cantell, where does the bullet hit you.
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by 190: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2011
larrysng:

It happen dat the girl has carry over of the man course which she has retaken but the lecturer insist he must Be Intimate with her before she can pass his course. Pls advice him of what to do.

bro - he should consider going to report that lecturer on behalf of his girlfriend to the higher authorities  cheesy  cheesy
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by md4real(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2011
make she do am na.na grin grin grin today yansh dei back?
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by md4real(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2011
190:

bro - he should consider going to report that lecturer on behalf of his girlfriend to the higher authorities  cheesy  cheesy
dog dont eat dogs, she go continue the carry over be that
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2011
@poster
the important question is: what did the gf do/say?! lecturer knows that many of these girls are ashewos in the making so he is just trying to sample the goods.

she should simply find some BS excuses and DO IT. . . . . . . . . . . . . . like the poster on another thread who said that she was poor and the lecturer was helping her and her family financially, while giving good grades to her siblings.
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by MrsChima(f): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2011
MBJ!!!!

Damn everybody hoes huh?
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by Vide(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hmmmmmm ,
The hard truth is "there is little he can do about it". The girl is the one in the ring but he can encourage and support the girl to do what is right (morally / spiritually).
If he denies the girl doing it and she wants to , you know the rest. And if he supports her to go ahead wao, I think it will be better to Boko Haram yourself

But if they both are prayerful, the lecturer will be like the Egyptian the Israelites saw no more.

Shi ke na.
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2011
@Mrs C
i am sorry to say that if someone is telling a girl that she should hand over her coochie or fail her exams. . . . . . . . . and rather than cry/shout MURDER, she say she will think about it then her LovePeddler status has truly been CONFIRMED!!!

what is there to "think" about?!
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2011
OP

This rather unfortunate, but for the grades is obvious that's what she wants! undecided
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by Mynd44: 5:40am On Jul 28, 2011
190:

He will just get her into more trouble
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by God2man(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2011
There was a strong christian sister that encountered this kind of problem. she went to a particular place to pray. when she got back to school the lecturer started looking for her. what happened? The lecturer had a terrible dream where angels of God were attacking him to go and beg the sister. The lecturer apologized to the sister, that was the end of the problem. impossibility is nothing. I do not know whether she is a christian or not, but when you have a problem that want to swallow you, pray hard, i say pray hard. Get a copy of a prayer book from any church and apply it. i pray that the Lord will make a way for you when there seem to be no way. Remember, John 14:6. Life can be frustrating. You have to be determine and be bold that you will overcome 1JOHN 4:4 . i wish you success in life. God bless you. God2man.
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2011
This isnt new. Tell her to read well. He can only give her whatever she scores &cant fail her xcept if shes olodo
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by 190: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
God2man:

There was a strong christian sister that encountered this kind of problem. she went to a particular place to pray. when she got back to school the lecturer started looking for her. what happened? The lecturer had a terrible dream where angels of God were attacking him to go and beg the sister. The lecturer apologized to the sister, that was the end of the problem. impossibility is nothing. I do not know whether she is a christian or not, but when you have a problem that want to swallow you, pray hard, i say pray hard. Get a copy of a prayer book from any church and apply it. i pray that the Lord will make a way for you when there seem to be no way. Remember, John 14:6. Life can be frustrating. You have to be determine and be bold that you will overcome 1JOHN 4:4 . i wish you success in life. God bless you. God2man.

shocked shocked

that woman must be iyatrustee shocked shocked
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2011
toba:

This isnt new. Tell her to read well. He can only give her whatever she scores &cant fail her xcept if shes olodo

come on, we know these bastards tactics, he will simply say she didnt pass the test, her paper is missing or that she isnt in his class!
being quiet about it is NOT going to solve the problem here, the only way to deal with it is to bring all this nonsense in the open so EVERYONE KNOWS!!!

Mynd_44:

He will just get her into more trouble

isn't she already in trouble?! the fact that she wants this problem to "miraculously "disappear is the problem here.
here is a fact, if she tells HER PARENTS/BIG BROS/UNCLES/COUSINS and ANYONE WHO CARES ABOUT HER WELLBEING, i doubt this lecturer will have his evil way with her OR that she will have the guts to do anything silly.

if all fail, send some goons to beat the crap out of this mofo and bust his knee caps, and see if he will have the strength to crawl and fukc anyone!
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by 190: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

come on, we know these bastards tactics, he will simply say she didnt pass the test, her paper is missing or that she isnt in his class!
being quiet about it is NOT going to solve the problem here, the only way to deal with it is to bring all this nonsense in the open so EVERYONE KNOWS!!!

isn't she already in trouble?! the fact that she wants this problem to "miraculously "disappear is the problem here.
here is a fact, if she tells HER PARENTS/BIG BROS/UNCLES/COUSINS and ANYONE WHO CARES ABOUT HER WELLBEING, i doubt this lecturer will have his evil way with her OR that she will have the guts to do anything silly.

if all fail, send some goons to beat the crap out of this mofo and bust his knee caps, and see if he will have the strength to crawl and fukc anyone!

cool cool
Re: What Should He Do? His Girlfriend Lecturer Want To Date Her Because Of Marks by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Girl Dnt Like Usin Theri Own Condoms / Too Much Of Everything Is Bad / Romantic Ideas - Askmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.