Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

How Do I Track This Scammer Ayomide Ogunleye - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Track This Scammer Ayomide Ogunleye (621 Views)

Please Help Me, I Need To Track This Number 09024347942 / Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest / Scam Alert: Ayomide Ogunleye With The Monicker Trampy Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Track This Scammer Ayomide Ogunleye by personal59: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
This guy scam me and am yet to get him tracked please who can help me track Ayomide Ogunleye

Re: How Do I Track This Scammer Ayomide Ogunleye by SUPERPACK: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bring 50k make I help you track am.
Re: How Do I Track This Scammer Ayomide Ogunleye by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
just forget about it. it gone . only the bank may be of heip
Re: How Do I Track This Scammer Ayomide Ogunleye by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Go to his bank, FCMB, and explain yourself to them with proof of the transaction. They'll probably tell you to write a letter to that effect and once that's done, they can help revert your money back to you.
Re: How Do I Track This Scammer Ayomide Ogunleye by Onyi22(f): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
When you were about to transfer the money to him, did you informed us
Go rest, your money don go

(1) (Reply)

Mother of young man shot by Amotekun in Ogun demands justice / Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Rats Ate N500k She Kept To Pay Rent (video) / Armed Robbers Invaded University Of Ibadan, Killed Vincent Odinko NECO Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.