Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) (19142 Views)

‘I Am Next In Line To Replace Umahi’ — Ogbuoji, APC 2019 Governorship Candidate / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by frikalone: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fani Kayode, now a member of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), had in a tweet vowed to remain in the PDP for heaven's sake.

He had claimed that defecting from the PDP to join the APC will send him to hell.

Ironically, in line with Fani-Kayode's past comments, one would be tempted to describe him as a former minster who will be 'heading to hell' owing to how quickly he dumped the PDP for the APC barely two years after.

The old tweet, which was a response to the Nigerian Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo's appeal for PDP leaders to join the APC before they die, spawned the failed promise by Fani-Kayode.

"PDP leaders should join APC before they die"- @ProfOsinbajo

Death comes to us all, incuding Vice Presidents and Presidents. It is only a matter of time.

One thing is clear though, I would rather stay in @OfficialPDPNig and go to heaven than join @OfficialAPCNg and go to hell.
https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1163473687804338179?t=Ay6ltxcy0_xVOj-xmcrx5g&s=19

1 Like

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
All liars will go to hell fire, so says the Holy Book.

This was the boy the chidlren of hate, frustrations and perdition made their god and savior for our darling Daddy first tenure.
They worshipped this glutton and MumuReno every day of their miserable lives, just because he was against our darling Daddy.

And he utilized the opportunity to brainwashed these swines empty brain to the fullest.
He fingered their vacant brain for free as he likes, same thing MumuReno is doing and did to them.

But the moment he saw their murderer and cannibal has been caged like a zoo animal he is, he stopped
And now he is their number one enemy.
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, one day una go wise.
Bunch of #$!*@

Like Bigmouth FFK,
Like MumuReno,
Like Deji Adeyanju.....finger their empty brains.
The same empty brains that believed their evil, foolish, Wicked cannibal when he told them the president of over 200 million was cloned!
For all you fools that believed that back then. You should look ya sef in the mirror today, hold your two heads with your 2 hands and repeat "you are a fool for believing that 21 times! cheesy

We Rise!

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by meritadavize1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
FFK is as stupid as obituary, and the senseless pitobi movement

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by God1000(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
He will make a U-turn soon, very unstable man.

He's a rolling stone with no political ideology

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by PALAPALA02(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Power of the tongue
He is going to hell guaranteed.

Even without joining APC, He would have still been destined for hell with all the millions he looted as minister and the many lives he destroyed while as minister. He only made his going to hell certain by joing APC grin

8 Likes

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by pipnator00(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Real men live by their words.
Where is he now.. same APC.
FFK please stop talking!

9 Likes

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Opinedecandid(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
This set of people....

1 Like

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Adliperd: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Only mumu dey trust politicians.

Let give this man chance.

Atikulate 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by curlarpy: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
He's already a member of Satan's cabinet of hell fire. Rubbish man

7 Likes

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by vincentjk(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Don't be suprise when you see reno omockery shading his his oga 'atiku' tomorrow while dining with tinubu and demi tinubu

Also don't be surprise when our vulture griller suddenly dumps his darling daddy and finally becomes obedient by 2023 since he'll have no options by then. grin

9 Likes

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by jkpbestseries: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
that was then
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
[img]https://giffiles./216/216489.gif[/img]

F.eed

F.emi

K.pomo

17 Likes

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Mindlog: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
FFK as usual. cheesy
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Smithkafors(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
So why are you posting this. For us to do what?.

Vote Peter obi for president .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Moh247: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
cool

Fani Kayode that is now cashing out big time under APC

Even his wife that called him broke and left him has since returned

Yeye Bello loaded him with cash, Malami and Bawa are helping him scatter his corruption case with EFCC

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by CalabarPikin: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fear of EFCC

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Awise09(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
OK now his choice,
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Olastep1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Who takes FKK serious?

Tinubu is a loser. He thinks Yoruba will automatically give him votes. He will lose big

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by etrange: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lol... the VP was probably saying "... before the party dies". FFK who was eager to identify as a PDP leader decided to bite.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Diligent1(f): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
I think Tinubu has already seen how majority of Christians, especially from the south East are working against him even if he chooses a christian they will not vote for him.
We can see how they were always condemning Tinubu before he chose Shetimma.
I think this is what made him to take this decision.
He cannot afford to loose the election
But Tinubu forgive people easily

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lol

APC

A= AGBADO
P= PEOPLES
C = Congress

Na joke I dey oo grin

I like am for TinubU,Atiku and am Very OBIDIENT grin

D gallant soldier below was accused of stealing somebody's certificate. Can someone EPP confirm that? grin

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Teeroyzimma: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Foolish man

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by obyrich(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
frikalone:
Fani Kayode, now a member of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), had in a tweet vowed to remain in the PDP for heaven's sake.

He had claimed that defecting from the PDP to join the APC will send him to hell.

Ironically, in line with Fani-Kayode's past comments, one would be tempted to describe him as a former minster who will be 'heading to hell' owing to how quickly he dumped the PDP for the APC barely two years after.

The old tweet, which was a response to the Nigerian Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo's appeal for PDP leaders to join the APC before they die, spawned the failed promise by Fani-Kayode.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1163473687804338179?t=Ay6ltxcy0_xVOj-xmcrx5g&s=19
Wike iz next. Akpabio case has been settled. grin
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by PrimePerfect(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
They can never live by their word, shameless lot... it's better to stay quiet than talk trash
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by pyyxxaro: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
He’s a shameless Akunakunaaa
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Tb222(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Unfortunately heaven needs only one criteria, HOLINESS WITHOUT WHICH NO MAN SHALL SEE THE LORD. give your life to xhrist if you haven't, now is the appointed time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Secondary School Teachers Were Last Paid Salaries October 2018 – NLC / We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.