Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

My Bull Dog Has Eloped - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Bull Dog Has Eloped (1195 Views)

My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled / I Beg Help My Dog Has Mange / A Pit-bull Dog Kills Owner (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

My Bull Dog Has Eloped by kwaso2: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
My fellow Dog lovers,

I bring you greetings.

My precious dog, Dezar misbehaved(scattered the Dustin around the compound) and was thoroughly beaten by my brother who is her guardian. Then my brother instructed the dog (after the beating) back to her cage. The dog eloped. All efforts to find her has failed.

Please who else has had same experience and how else can we launch a better hunt for the dog.

All suggestions are appreciated
Re: My Bull Dog Has Eloped by WatchYourSix: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
kwaso2:
My fellow Dog lovers,

I bring you greetings.

My precious dog, Dezar misbehaved(scattered the Dustin around the compound) and was thoroughly beaten by my brother who is her guardian. Then my brother instructed the dog (after the beating) back to her cage. The dog eloped. All efforts to find her has failed.

Please who else has had same experience and how else can we launch a better hunt for the dog.

Elope??
Nigga you funny
Re: My Bull Dog Has Eloped by Quest7777: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Any Calabar man dey your area? cheesy

Re: My Bull Dog Has Eloped by superCleanworks(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
start praying if there are any calabar people in your area? grin

how long has she been gone?
but finally every good dog should know its way home.
Re: My Bull Dog Has Eloped by Romanoff(f): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
kwaso2:
My fellow Dog lovers,

I bring you greetings.

Where do you stay o?

Cause two bull dogs have been parading my street through out today.

Re: My Bull Dog Has Eloped by Enoch07: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
After receiving that beating you expect the dog to remain abi, Omo the dog don move with him babe

Re: My Bull Dog Has Eloped by Stallionhorse: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Go and report missing pet in the police station
Re: My Bull Dog Has Eloped by dopedan(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
The dog has gone to get her pvc, she is now OBIdient
Apc have done their worst

Re: My Bull Dog Has Eloped by kwaso2: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Romanoff:

Where do you stay o?

Cause two bull dogs have been parading my street through out today.
Re: My Bull Dog Has Eloped by Foodqueen(f): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
You thoroughly beat a dog

It can only happen in Nigeria.

Re: My Bull Dog Has Eloped by HefleyH: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2022
Your article content is being very much interested, I am very impressed with your post. I hope to receive more great posts.

https://www.tellpopeyes.onl/

7 Months Old Male Serbian Cat For Sell . / Puppies now available for new homes / Siberian Husky Puppies For Sale 350k Each