Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

What Business Can One Start With #10m? - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With #10m? (38750 Views)

10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Scottz: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lekan239:
person wey dey beg moni dey call 10m small. Na wa
swear with ur life say u never beg before if I beg for money today no mean say I no fit dash ur papa tomorrow
Plus e better say I beg than I steal
And yes 10m small for Nigeria
Say I beg money today no mean say I never touch better money before
You be man bro no do like pikin
Ur point no gel and e no valid at all that’s if you’re a grown up
Enjoy ur day
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by togodbetheglory(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kindly go into mining, possible to make same amount within 2 years
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by compton11(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
BenDo63:

And when village people decide to hold the rain fa!? grin grin grin

Or Excess rain so that there is flood? grin grin grin
then do dry season rice grin grin
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by ibechris(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
seanwilliam:
pls which area ??

Abuja.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by jawalis(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pls try transportation sir. I’m very serious about it. You can get a good bus. Maybe one for a start, do not give out yourself to the person who will drive it. Get a way to contact the chairman of a particular route or unit or bus stop. Then hand the bus over to the chairman by yourself and let him get a return probably weekly as you get yours. By this, your bus will be well maintained and monitored.
If you are in a good location, you can as well try hospitality with about 5m. I mean, Eatery, fastfood etc. but pls select your location well. And lastly; you can think about gas refilling station.

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by MrBroke(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
With 7m you can open a Mini Gas Plant. Easy to manage and monitor from anywhere with guaranteed profit.

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by coputa(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ppp1p:
I advice you to relocate before it’s too late if you have that money

We in business for the past 15years in nigeria are planning to move
Who are the we,and where're you relocating to,Ghana or America,to engage in servitude and in odd jobs,which business are you into,do ur research and change ur business.Nigeria has the largest market in Africa.Anybody that has 10million naira and still decides to relocate to europe to engage in odd jobs is a lazy person.

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by target100: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
While you are thinking of what businessto do, please change that money to usd , euro or pounds.
Thank me later.
Truthonly
Deprofessional:
Please potential businesses one can start with the above amount.

Not anything online or cryptocurrency or forex.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Ppp1p: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
coputa:
Who are the we,and where're you relocating to,Ghana or America,to engage in servitude and in odd jobs,which business are you into,do ur research and change ur business.Nigeria has the largest market in Africa.Anybody that has 10million naira and still decides to relocate to europe to engage in odd jobs is a lazy person.

You can Wait until you face uncertainties

I am blessed already and still plan to leave one day! you can stay back it’s your choice Goodluck

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Tbasicme: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

Businesses you can do:

Car wash

Food business

Transportation business (Ensure that you give the vehicle to the park manager Oga / nurtw leader in the park for higher purchase and let him give it to a driver. Insure the vehicle and install a tracker on it)
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by awoniyi1236(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Go into plantain, palm tree and cocoa farming and thank me later

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

Get life guy.
WHO THE BREATH?IF U ARE AN OBEDIENT I FORGIVE U.BUT IF U BE AGBADO URCHIN,THUNDER KISS YOUR MONICA
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by franchasofficia: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
LogicBomb8:
if the hint you'll drop relates to a sector i like. I just might be interested
Heavy industry
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Pootle: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Aboguede:
Ikechuku

Bring my chair here

am comin sir

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by profmallor: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
And I made even more than the figure you posted in profit margins in 2022 solely from crypto. I know enough people that lost money this year due to businesses that folded up and unfulfilled promises most especially from fraudulent Agrotech companies. Time and chance my friend. If the man doesnt know what to do with his money, then its better to save it until he is well informed enough to take that step. Better still, you could share some of your awesome money making ideas with him, after all he has sought for direction.

ibechris:

Whatever u do,don't invest in Nigeria until the general election...wrong advice!

So,he should be waiting or probably lock his money into one account...bad!

In the same rubbish economy,from January to date...I have made #12.9million naira cash with my 24.8million cash. Nigeria economy is one of the best in Africa and currently the best in West Africa as it is.

Our productive population is one of the selling points for anyone who wants to venture into any business.

In fact this is the best time for anyone to invest in Nigeria take it or leave it.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by slimanyd: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Branch run away?
for ontop shinkili 10milla?
Mbanu!

Branch is a multi national coy

Left to me . I will prefer all those our micro finance banks as they also offer same thing branch offers on a monthly basis for fixed deposits.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
compton11:
then do dry season rice grin grin
Na you go start the irrigate rice shey? grin
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by compton11(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
BenDo63:

Na you go start the irrigate rice shey? grin
put worker there make them find work through u
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Callmeboss(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

Palm oil processing... I can map out the plans and manage it for you.

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by saintruky(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Caleycashh:
UK too make sense, why Canada!?... which country gives PR after 6 months and citizenship within 3 years!?, plus other advantages like availability of jobs and serene environment with every sector functioning well.

UK n others... Dunno for sure

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by saintruky(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
iykecollins1:

he did consider moving to canada but wasnt easy ...but at last grace saw him through..he is doing well in Uk i wont lie...but its beacuse he owns a business

He owns a business in d UK or he ship things to Nigeria?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by pizapato(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

I was able to accumulate this through saving from my monthly salary.

I am now 48 and thinking of being self employed 2 years from now.

Please I need as much idea as possible.

The short let apartments got me thinking.

Short let apartments are not bad but I doubt if 10m can buy a unit in places like Lagos & Abuja where such is in high demand.

If you have no other investments or money stashed somewhere, My honest advice will be to convert 8-7m to dollars and invest in Eurobond fund.
Use the remaining 2-3m to start up a business and then scale up gradually when you master the business.

It is will a big gamble to throw your entire money into a business you have very little knowledge of.

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by huntax(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Church business.

1. Rent an event center

2. Buy good musical equipment and BELL

3. Enter into franchise with any of the big Pentecostal churches so that you can bear their name and won't have to struggle for members cos their members would be your members.

4. Get some suit and good native wears.

5. Read the Bible daily and preach good motivational message.

7. The kind of church you have determines the kind of members that would come. So buy projectors, flat screen TVs, ACs...etc around the church.

8. Encourage them to give cos giving is very important, they must pay their tithes and offerings.

9. Organised programs every week and invite geninuly anointed men of God...this will help to grow your church.

10. Carefully select beautiful single girls from your congregation and make them ushers, this will help draw rich womanizers into your church and you can encourage them to give to the work of God.

If after 2 years you don't get your principal (10m) back call me a fake prophet.

This I have seen.

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin this guy is a clown hhahhahahaha

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by ashala(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
ChocolateWine:
The business the gave you that 10 million

He told you that he saved it and you are writing this rubbish.
Ewu
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by JBriel: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Church business.

1. Rent an event center

3. Enter into franchise with any of the big Pentecostal churches so that you can bear their name and won't have to struggle for members cos their members would be your members.

7. The kind of church you have determines the kind of members that would come. So buy projectors, flat screen TVs, ACs...etc around the church.

8. Encourage them to give cos giving is very important, they must pay their tithes and offerings.

9. Organised programs every week and invite geninuly anointed men of God...this will help to grow your church.

10. Carefully select beautiful single girls from your congregation and make them ushers, this will help draw rich womanizers into your church and you can encourage them to give to the work of God.

If after 2 years you don't get your principal (10m) back call me a fake prophet.

This I have seen.

Smh..
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by chimoskyg(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Church business.

1. Rent an event center

This I have seen.

Omo

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Perseverance127: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Where are you based
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by delampy(f): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
ibechris:

What business do you do sir?

Whatever u do,don't invest in Nigeria until the general election...wrong advice!

So,he should be waiting or probably lock his money into one account...bad!

In the same rubbish economy,from January to date...I have made #12.9million naira cash with my 24.8million cash. Nigeria economy is one of the best in Africa and currently the best in West Africa as it is.

Our productive population is one of the selling points for anyone who wants to venture into any business.

In fact this is the best time for anyone to invest in Nigeria take it or leave it.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by DrDunamis(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

Buy land build stores and rent out
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by KINGOFTHEYOUGTH(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Transportation
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by ibechris(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Btruth: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
AgentGoat:

You just insensitive mediocre. Like you have any reasonable amount in your name. Useless motivational speaker.
..... what's this about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN / Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. / Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize