Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

What Business Can One Start With #10m? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With #10m? (38842 Views)

10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kewellbanks:
Look at the way I'm laughing at your ignorance. So over hundred tens of millions that keep regulating in a single day are between the said afordmention you just highlight here? Once you understand the concept of bringing in phones from the UK, I swear your customers are in your contact list. All you need to apply is honesty and sincerity. I swear you will be suprise how one customer will bring you thousands through recomendation. You can make over 200k in a single day buy just selling out two iPhones (11 & 12 series preferably) Your cashout is certain every single day. Your buyer will surely locate you irrespctive of your location as far as you are in computar village. Over hundred tens of thousand shop in computer village are worthless because there's a slot which only have just two store in the whole of CV?
90% of the imported phones from UK are stolen.The few that are not stolen are unrepairable.Anyone who buys it will just be visiting every mobile phone repair shops to fix the same fault.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by bolademi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:
Please potential businesses one can start with the above amount.

Not anything online or cryptocurrency or forex.

Do ur finding on bakery at ajah or cold room business
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Voiceofthestree: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Peterlawyer:
what I'm planning to go into.

Photo lab
You will be able to do photo printing frames plastic ID card invitation card for marriages banners flex sav phone poutch throw pillow 3 D shirt hand band keyholder the list is much anything they do share at event like birthday married or any event all those gifts they share you will be able to sow sovereign bags and many more... where is your location Rn this business is hot cake in Edo state PH Warri or delta state because then eye never open well to that king woke of you have whatapp leave it I will send you more details about it is never something you can regret nah machine you go buy and those machines can use up to 4years without given any fault you will be cashing out daily I swear nah like ritual if you can set it up in Benin haaaa within 7montj you go give me prayer or curse I swear
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Caleycashh: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
saintruky:

Wetin do UK? Y always Canada?
UK too make sense, why Canada!?... which country gives PR after 6 months and citizenship within 3 years!?, plus other advantages like availability of jobs and serene environment with every sector functioning well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by joyd200: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
The following economic principles are guides:

1. Never put all your savings in one investment. Business environments are certainly precarious. A little policy wave may threaten your profit maximisation motives. Optimally, you may invest only 20% of the total savings in a single investment source.

2. Never invest in your money in sources under same or similar wave of controlling factors or policy. For instance, if you invest in forex, don't invest in crypto.

3. Never invest in your current sources of income. Optimal investment are portfolio diversified.

4. Real estates investment are only shock absorbers to curb opportunistic risk of securities and financial volatilities. Don't expect too much from them, they do depreciate in time. For a #10m, you certainly would not want to tie much of that money on "only" real estates. You may as well consider only 20%.

Suggestions:
- Buy one Nigerian use car (#1.3-#1.4m), place it on hire purchase-uber arrangements (@ #2.5m) for the person to deliver #25k weekly.

- Use #1m to buy land in a very cheap area with hope of appreciation future. Don't buy land that is already too overvalued, you won't see your gain in future.

- Look for a local stores/shops/business persons with physical business (better if into essential items like provisions, foods, drinks, drugs, etc). Discuss real business with the persons to support with cash for expansion Take precautions, don't invest more than 10% of the net worth of the person's business. And certainty, maximum of 2% of your savings. You can involve in up to 5-7 independent business of such, which in total should not be more than 10% (#1m) of your savings. Independent means never allow the persons to know each others. And find commitment around them involving family, religion etc. But please only %10 of you income and at best between 5-7 of such businesses, investing between #100k-300k. They can deliver you 5-10% of your investment monthly. Try be merciful, leave the capital for them after you've cash out up to 200% of your investment. Provide business advices to them but don't force or get too involve in their business operations, let them be Independent.

- Buy dollars and keep as cash or in domiciliary account. it'll always appreciate. Only 10-20% of your savings is enough.

- Keep 20% (#2m) as risk free security (bonds, treasury bills. They are also shock absorbers. And put you mind to rest all time.

I hope my suggestions are helpful.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Goldbw122(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Adewoyin1:
Baba cool down na��������

1. Rent an event center

2. Buy good musical equipment and BELL

3. Enter into franchise with any of the big Pentecostal churches so that you can bear their name and won't have to struggle for members cos their members would be your members.

4. Get some suit and good native wears.

5. Read the Bible daily and preach good motivational message.

7. The kind of church you have determines the kind of members that would come. So buy projectors, flat screen TVs, ACs...etc around the church.

8. Encourage them to give cos giving is very important, they must pay their tithes and offerings.

9. Organised programs every week and invite geninuly anointed men of God...this will help to grow your church.

10. Carefully select beautiful single girls from your congregation and make them ushers, this will help draw rich womanizers into your church and you can encourage them to give to the work of God.

If after 2 years you don't get your principal (10m) back call me a fake prophet.

This I have seen.
You indeed a false prophet.. grin cheesy
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Stylecool1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
How did you make 10m in first place? And not knowing what to do with it
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by succri(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
exact amount i need to start up my egg production farm
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Pk01(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Like what

.logistics.. for the blue print of it ,not free.
2. Use 1.5 mil to set up a car wash on a busy area 10k/day is sure.
3. Ice block production..

I have places here in Abuja..you can come for supervision..

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Church business.

1. Rent an event center

3. Enter into franchise with any of the big Pentecostal churches so that you can bear their name and won't have to struggle for members cos their members would be your members.

7. The kind of church you have determines the kind of members that would come. So buy projectors, flat screen TVs, ACs...etc around the church.

8. Encourage them to give cos giving is very important, they must pay their tithes and offerings.

9. Organised programs every week and invite geninuly anointed men of God...this will help to grow your church.

10. Carefully select beautiful single girls from your congregation and make them ushers, this will help draw rich womanizers into your church and you can encourage them to give to the work of God.

If after 2 years you don't get your principal (10m) back call me a fake prophet.

This I have seen.

Smile, but your name here said you are a fake prophet now
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Pk01(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Juanmike:
Give me...
.logistics.. for the blue print of it ,not free.
2. Use 1.5 mil to set up a car wash on a busy area 10k/day is sure.
3. Ice block production..

I have places here in Abuja..you can come for supervision..
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by darkstar6971(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bring make we knack for 10 odd
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Suspect33:
10m can't take him to canada, before he's with all the process involved in the move, the money would have been exhausted.

Story, with proper package 2 to 4m will take him to to Canada
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Roniyke1234: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Recycling
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Trustedpronet: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
willian10:

Who handles it?
Very simple to operate. Even unlettered man can operate it. Painters will naturally surround you when they see a functional oven. Some oven collect 10-15k to paint a car and it's possibly you paint 5-10 cars daily. You can also earn money directly from customers who have link with you.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Landowner101(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Just buy land in a developing area, and start building a house, with the little you have. This is a close to risk free advice.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by slimanyd: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

No one!

Download Branch app, register and put the #10M in flexi investment.

They will be paying u free #40,000 every blessed week until na u go taya!

cool
Enter referral code below 4 VIP treatment!
7nod3j

If branch app come run away nko. Who you go hold?

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by incogni2o: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Billyddude:

Bakery, transport, baby things, car parts, land ..J

Are you knowledgeable of bakery Business?

I have a Bakery which the owner wants to outsource in Ilupeju
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Kewellbanks: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
90% of the imported phones from UK are stolen.The few that are not stolen are unrepairable.Anyone who buys it will just be visiting every mobile phone repair shops to fix the same fault.
UK phones? Lol. Its very obvious you know nothing about this business? Uk phones that are more like a brand new phone. Them don sell stolen nigeria used phone as UK for you bah? I hope this piece will make you understand not all phones tagged as UK used are actually from the UK.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Basiljoe: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
drake2:
10 million
gwagwalada fishery, poultry, crops, snailery etc
10 million naira?
What's your number, can I get pictures before I fly in.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Okobola146: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Open palm wine and bushmeat bar, within one year, your ten million would turn up to nothing less than 60 million naira
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Deprofessional(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Viking07:
The business of getting your visa and leaving this country.

The COO in my office who earns almost a million naira monthly don resign and japa to Canada. Of what use are the millions when you can get kidnapped at any moment.

How old is your COO at the time he jappaed?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Snakedoctor1: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
joyd200:
The following economic principles are guides:

1. Never put all your savings in one investment. Business environments are certainly precarious. A little policy wave may threaten your profit maximisation motives. Optimally, you may invest only 20% of the total savings in a single investment source.

2. Never invest in your money in sources under same or similar wave of controlling factors or policy. For instance, if you invest in forex, don't invest in crypto.

3. Never invest in your current sources of income. Optimal investment are portfolio diversified.

4. Real estates investment are only shock absorbers to curb opportunistic risk of securities and financial volatilities. Don't expect too much from them, they do depreciate in time. For a #10m, you certainly would not want to tie much of that money on "only" real estates. You may as well consider only 20%.

Suggestions:
- Buy one Nigerian use car (#1.3-#1.4m), place it on hire purchase-uber arrangements (@ #2.5m) for the person to deliver #25k weekly.

- Use #1m to buy land in a very cheap area with hope of appreciation future. Don't buy land that is already too overvalued, you won't see your gain in future.

- Look for a local stores/shops/business persons with physical business (better if into essential items like provisions, foods, drinks, drugs, etc). Discuss real business with the persons to support with cash for expansion Take precautions, don't invest more than 10% of the net worth of the person's business. And certainty, maximum of 2% of your savings. You can involve in up to 5-7 independent business of such, which in total should not be more than 10% (#1m) of your savings. Independent means never allow the persons to know each others. And find commitment around them involving family, religion etc. But please only %10 of you income and at best between 5-7 of such businesses, investing between #100k-300k. They can deliver you 5-10% of your investment monthly. Try be merciful, leave the capital for them after you've cash out up to 200% of your investment. Provide business advices to them but don't force or get too involve in their business operations, let them be Independent.

- Buy dollars and keep as cash or in domiciliary account. it'll always appreciate. Only 10-20% of your savings is enough.

- Keep 20% (#2m) as risk free security (bonds, treasury bills. They are also shock absorbers. And put you mind to rest all time.

I hope my suggestions are helpful.

Wow
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Sukkyy2010: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Great0ne1:

While you are thinking of what to do, use that 10 million naira and purchase usd and deposit in your domiciliary account. In a year later, it could be worth 11 million naira
With your mentality it shows you never wish well for Nigeria for you to hope dollar to outweigh naira beyond this present time in nearest time to come.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by CEOwatazs: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:
Please potential businesses one can start with the above amount.

Not anything online or cryptocurrency or forex.
before you finally decide on that. I can tell you how to get use your 10m to make 400k monthly. WhatsApp or call 08103321990 if you're interested.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
You don't just jump into business like that, what are you really good at, think very very deep within you and know what you can do, there must be something in your mind that you eying now, I waited for many years also b4 I venture into business because the kind of business I wanted is alot of money which is hotel, it has always been my dream so it took me more than 30 years to save for it, but do you believe after three years that i opened my first hotel I bought another one, pls follow your heart on this

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by splmosixx(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Which standard soft drink shop you wan setup with 1m?

10m is not even enough to setup standard cement Depot...

You no Sabi the price of a bag of cement?

seanwilliam:
At your age, First and foremost,
Buy dollar with 5m.

Secondly ,put 3m for tb, mutual bonds ..

Use 1m to set up a standard soft drinks store or a cement depot..

Use the other 1m to maintain yourbusiness and family .
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Adebaba1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
start event center at all these new remote locations like atan ota, epe and ibadan(the railway station side), it might not be event center, just buy land around this areas and chill
the event center that will just have only tent so in case you want to sell it in future
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by bnbash(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wonders shall never end! So Church now becomes business venture? Wow
FalseProphet1:
Church business.

1. Rent an event center

This I have seen.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by benitwater(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
You can open a groceries store.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Freerhyme1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Venture into transportation business, you can get a good Mark tractor truck for as low as N6m fairly used, then go-to shagamu to get the container, look for a good driver that knows inter-state routes. You'll be amazed when the money starts coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Tomato Millionaires In The Making... / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / Marian Market Calabar Gutted By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.