Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss (33834 Views)

Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President / Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Peacecore: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wisetrue99:

You represent everything wrong with the Nigerian system. An anomaly!

You are nothing but a fulani stooge

Cause a normal Nigerian will not pick Chicago boy (Tinubu) over Osibanjo

I don't pity Osibanjo either while in power, he lost his voice, he was nothing but an errand boy!

He was neither hot nor cold so God Almighty spit him out!
This guy really vex u oo. Imagine say u fit lay hand on him...
But Osinbade na Judas. I no know who advice am say e go win hin Oga.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by pyyxxaro: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Mike Bamiloye.....The ultimate Power film producer!
More wisdom to your knowledge!

You need to declare to your real age...

@Seniorwriter

Bros , I be Elderly wizkid grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Peacecore: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jack500:
He should fall in line and work for Tinubu emergence that's the only way to be relevant after this tenure, with or without him Tinubu is winning.

20 millions Obi Pandora monkeys can not stop Tinubu in 2023.

Tinubu will win all Southwest state with a wide margin, win Kogi, Kwara and Niger in North Central
Win katsina, Kaduna, jigawa, Kebbi, Kano, zamfara in NW(All these governor will deliver their states not because they love Tinubu but for their own survival as well)
Win Borno (watch out for the margin from this state, don't be surprise to see something like APC- 1,456,223 and PDP - 15,567 grin grin), Gombe and yobe in the North east.

If e sure for you, you can put your money, let me chop am.

Tinubu on your mandate we shall stand.
Even Wike d wicked still dey learn wickedness under you

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Newton2024: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
Is that IPOB language? used and dump? didn't he collected the benefits attached to the vice President seat,
While others were bowing for Haman in the Shushan Palace of Babylon,
Mordecai stood up with his shoulders high.
While others bowed for the Golden Image of Nebuchadnezzar, the Those Hebrew boys Stood Up on their Feet and refused to step down!
It’s just some Bible Stories.

So I just say I should greet you, Sir!
You have done your best.
May you live well to fulfill God’s Purpose!
It shall be well with you and your Family!
#mikebamiloye

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Newton2024: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am sure you are Igbo, IPOB miscreants hypocrisy stinks to high heaven
I don't pity Osibanjo either while in power, he lost his voice, he was nothing but an errand boy!

He was neither hot nor cold so God Almighty spit him out!

APC Is A Dead Political Party

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

Reject Islamic terrorists party, don't vote for APC
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Newton2024: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jack500:
He should fall in line and work for Tinubu emergence that's the only way to be relevant after this tenure, with or without him Tinubu is winning.

20 millions Obi Pandora monkeys can not stop Tinubu in 2023.

Tinubu will win all Southwest state with a wide margin, win Kogi, Kwara and Niger in North Central
Win katsina, Kaduna, jigawa, Kebbi, Kano, zamfara in NW(All these governor will deliver their states not because they love Tinubu but for their own survival as well)
Win Borno (watch out for the margin from this state, don't be surprise to see something like APC- 1,456,223 and PDP - 15,567 grin grin), Gombe and yobe in the North east.

If e sure for you, you can put your money, let me chop am.

Tinubu on your mandate we shall stand.

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Jack500: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:

I will vote for APC. Kill yourself
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by IamWonderful: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
beejaay:

I talk am, the only thing wey dey that your brain na ipob, obituary and parents abuse nothing else.. People wey get fufu for brain better pass you
Black kettle hypocrite, you want attention
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by IamWonderful: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

Senseless comment from a senseless poster grin
Your parents will be happy
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Newton2024: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jack500:

I will vote for APC. Kill yourself
May God rule your life the same way APC has been ruling Nigeria. Say a big Amen.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Heimdal(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nothing person nor go hear for naija sha.
“Speak the mind of God”
Come be like say God real voice get problem.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by CaptainFM1: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dreal1247:
Osibanjo has been used and dumped.

Only shallow minded think of use and dump. God doesn't dump His own. Even when their mission is completed, God celebrate them.

Stop thinking like someone that has no mind or sense.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by beejaay: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
Black kettle hypocrite, you want attention
Your rant is not complete without your music faa oya put obituary, ipob and ur usual parents abuse since u lack home training and u abuse ur parents for fun at home.. Oya edit am
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by zionzoe(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pauldollars:
Good Morning, Sir.
I just say I should greet you,
Your Excellency, Sir.
May the Lord God of Heaven bless you and keep you.
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you, Sir.
That Night at the National Congress, you spoke well.
You spoke your heart and your desire for our nation.
You rolled out your dream for the World Largest Black Nation!
You spoke what is possible for the Nation!
You spoke what God can do if we cooperate with God to turn this nation around.
You spoke well, Sir.
And we heard you well.

They thought you lost.
But you won, Sir.
You scored the highest goals.
Because you spoke the mind of God for our Nation!
And thank you, Sir,
For standing for God that Night.
While others were bowing for Haman in the Shushan Palace of Babylon,
Mordecai stood up with his shoulders high.
While others bowed for the Golden Image of Nebuchadnezzar, the Those Hebrew boys Stood Up on their Feet and refused to step down!
It’s just some Bible Stories.

So I just say I should greet you, Sir!
You have done your best.
May you live well to fulfill God’s Purpose!
It shall be well with you and your Family!
#mikebamiloye

Just like jagaban feels like Christians have been used and dumped too... ready to play dirty
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by BafanaBafana: 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Righthussle:
I tire for naija Christians oo. Which one "Because you spoke the mind of God for our Nation!" ?

How ?
His speech contained what was best for our nation. God wants the best for Nigeria.
I hope you understand
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:02am On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am sure you are Igbo, IPOB miscreants hypocrisy stinks to high heaven

Let them go your Northern masters say no, they are one of the strong pillar of that country. Take it or leave it. The commerce of that country
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by fredoooooo: 12:24am On Jul 13, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Uncle Ishawuru grin

my regards to ARO’MENTA and OMAJA

OSIBANJO the Water Yam

E get luck say e nor marry woman like PATIENCE OZUOKWO , she for de beat am for house undecided

Old man grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by faceland: 12:30am On Jul 13, 2022
"Ishawuru"...

As a child, this man made the most terrifying movie I have ever watched grin
Of cause its BS to me now.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by faceland: 12:31am On Jul 13, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Uncle Ishawuru grin

my regards to ARO’MENTA and OMAJA

OSIBANJO the Water Yam

E get luck say e nor marry woman like PATIENCE OZUOKWO , she for de beat am for house undecided

Those were scary movies. They don't make movies like that any more. grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by faceland: 12:32am On Jul 13, 2022
Osibanjo saw evil for 8 years and didn't talk. Why is he surprised that evil/corruption overcame him?
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by onomej4u: 4:47am On Jul 13, 2022
VP Yemi Osibanjo lost his voice 8n government because of his selfish reasons and because he has soiled his reputation during tradomoni campaign. He also bribed delegates just like most of the other contestants without distinguishing himself as a true christian.
He actually deserve what he got without being sentimental.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by dmangodwin(m): 5:24am On Jul 13, 2022
I may be wrong,but I don't think Osinbajo has anything to loss by contesting in the APC primaries against Tinubu, He is already a VP, and the next higher office is President and he went for it,if he had step down for Tinubu will he be compensated with ministerial position or what .
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Mandate2023: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Dreal1247:
Osibanjo has been used and dumped.

Someone that was pen down to be VP without him even knowing or expecting it and he held it for 8years is who u say was used and dumped

Most of u ipigs needs mental evaluation
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Mandate2023: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Even his boss treated him like nothing!

A whole VP was trashed and disgraced like that!

Mike Bamiloye is only consoling him! And he will get more like that!

It is well!

Normally u no suppose get sense so u r not doing anything different.....losing out primary to a guru and political mathematician is disgrace to u bah?

If only anybody from ur state or region can be VP and also be trash them for happy
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Willie2015: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2022
IrepChrist:
He indeed saw the direction of the party and he opted to campaign for the presidency in all fairness.
Tinubu wanted power because it's a live long ambition.
Many called Prof. Osinbajo names. If they had allowed him many would still have voted for APC. They took the will of the people for granted by fielding Mr Tinubu.

Fairness for where....
That's sabotage .......
We have a lot to learn from the North in politics...
They never betray each other...
They support each other with unquestioned loyalty..
There is no crime in having ambition..
And working towards a long live ambition...
We should not forget that he once stepped down..
For Prof to take the glory as the Vice President...
What else should he do ....
Step down again !!!... No.. a thousand times...
This is Tinubu shot at the Presidency... E mi lokan...
He will either win or lose ...
Its fair and decent for him to give the Presidency a shot .....
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Is VP still crying over the loss? Because i don't get the need to still console him weeks after the unavoidable loss. He should have known that competing with almighty Jagaban was like egg head-butting a rock

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Dreal1247: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Mandate2023:

Someone that was pen down to be VP without him even knowing or expecting it and he held it for 8years is who u say was used and dumped

They used Osibanjo to gain the confidence of Christians that we are together, only to realise that there is no competent Christian but Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Owontime: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Judas' never win

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by gaskiyamagana: 8:37am On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Is that IPOB language? used and dump? didn't he collected the benefits attached to the vice President seat,
Used against his political lord and dumped after failure.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by gaskiyamagana: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Mandate2023:

Get sense, used to rubbish his political god ,but dumped after failure.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by omoiyalayi(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2022
Oshinbajo did not have any business entering into the contest in the first place, if he knows how to read the handwriting on the wall

Maybe it's because he's not a politician
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Shooyie: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Non sentimental Nigerians see the good in Prof and how he strives to make it right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate / Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.