Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please (22717 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Unequivocal: 5:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

I met this lady sometime in December and we got dating in march this year. She's really nice, her parents are well to do so she doesn't really bugs me for anything although we go on dates occasionally and gift each other stuffs.

the thing is I have some reservations about everything due to some reasons.

The thing is she just agrees with everything I say. For example, we were discussing about intimacy and she was like anything that makes me Happy is what gets her satisfied.

The major thing giving me concern is when she gets angry she can say a whole lot of really really hurtful things but when she is normal, she apologizes for them saying she doesn't know what came over her.

I have intentions of settling down with her but it somewhat feels too good to be true. I don't know if I'm looking at it from a place of previous hurt but I'm trying to be as logical as possible.

What do you guys think I should do ejoor?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by fvck(m): 5:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Encourage her to be Obidient,get her pvc and watch her live a vulgar free life

453 Likes 35 Shares

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by incandescentena: 6:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Try to Always understand her feelings

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Kimiso(m): 6:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Brother if she is loyal to you and not the entitlement mentality type you can enjoy your relationship with her

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by TyroneP(m): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2022
She might be emotional each time she's hurt too. As long as she's not physically violent, observe her more for a while before you make your decision but if you think her reactions to issues affects you psychologically, love yourself first.
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

I met this lady sometime in December and we got dating in march this year. She's really nice, her parents are well to do so she doesn't really bugs me for anything although we go on dates occasionally and gift each other stuffs.

The thing is she just agrees with everything I say. For example, we were discussing about intimacy and she was like anything that makes me Happy is what gets her satisfied.

The major thing giving me concern is when she gets angry she can say a whole lot of really really hurtful things but when she is normal, she apologizes for them saying she doesn't know what came over her.

I have intentions of settling down with her but it somewhat feels too good to be true. I don't know if I'm looking at it from a place of previous hurt but I'm trying to be as logical as possible.

embarassed
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by PlayMaker14: 6:08am On Jul 12, 2022
You better define the relationship now that love is “Catching” you like one Tony Umez we know...

She might hurl insults at your mom someday...

Good character matters alot, nor be to just shift pant or spread legs.

A word for the wise is enough.

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Jeon(f): 6:15am On Jul 12, 2022
So don't get her angry.

8 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Cypress042(m): 6:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Brother man i would encourage and i advise you to get married to her because good woman are scarce these days. Don't miss her now, so you won't regret it in the future cool

17 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by anthonyuncle(m): 6:28am On Jul 12, 2022
try to work on her about it.

you will really need to be patient with her

3 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by MarketDispatch: 6:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

I met this lady sometime in December and we

Enjoy the dating, it is good she is showing you what you will be getting in marriage. So you have to decide if you can live with such

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Anything that makes you happy is what gets her satisfied?

Sorry are you outside the country dating a transgender ,I mean former guy wey come be babe now...?

If you believed an inch of that audacious claim..You are finished tomorrow and beyond.

When it resolves to stabbing you and you find yourself in the hospital....always remember it was the devil and she didn't know when it came over her..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Tickles001(m): 6:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

I don't know if I'm looking at it from a place of previous hurt but I'm trying to be as logical as possible.

First, you're not seeing things from any wrong perspective. You're seeing reg flags in real time, and you're trying to convince yourself it's not so.

See. Words reveal a lot of things, regardless if she's angry or not.

Again, I think she's faking the whole agreeable thing so she doesn't scare you away from entering the trap. If she can fake her character, who knows what more she could be hiding from you.

I'd say you slow things down and allow her cool off into her real self.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Papichulostunne(m): 6:59am On Jul 12, 2022
She will not continue to know what came over her until she has done this to you in front of your family , neighbours and friends. My advise to you is if you dont want to suffer domestic violence from her in the future( say marriage) better look at the big picture and use your head. Unless to sleep house go dey tire you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by purehustle101(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2022
It depends on individual... Someone like me can't even take are you stupid from a lady, will walk you out. I value my self respect alot.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by nifemi25(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2022
No marriage is perfect.... every one just have to carry his or her own bundle of madness..... I will advice you live together with her for few months before you decide on getting married to her. By leaving together as a couple this will gives you the privilege to know the kind of monster you wanted to marry as a wife or an angel.... mind you no one is perfect.

7 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by superCleanworks(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

it is better to live alone in this world with no music, no cars, no luxury than to have everything and a woman with a venomous tongue in your life. You will cry for help and everbody will be telling you that NA SO WOMAN DEY BEHAVE.
You guys are still in the stress free zone of life (good family, parents & siblings still healthy and alive, less PRESSURE BILLS to pay, sex for hours, no school fees to pay, good health and beauty) and she is like this already. what happens when the weather changes?

Why do you think many men leave their beautiful wife & mansions to sit in a bar till midnight? they will buy you anything you want so you can keep them company, they will pay any amount of money to be away from their wife for 5 hours without her voice & horrible text messages? At a point you will find yourself doing stupid things just to make her not release bile from her mouth but it will never be good enough because by then the poison in her mouth has become full blown and spread to her heart. This problem is only in the minor stage for now that is why you see her return to normal after some hours and apologize. You can't help her, it is her default factory setting which she will always revert to so RUN while you have the chance. Listen to those SIT HER DOWN & TALK TO HER at your own risk.

Young fella, please date someone else with a LESS THORNY mouth (yes most women have bad mouth but some have control and a mild nature) and spot the difference but you will not take this advice, you will sit down and talk to her to change and one very bitter day when you will nearly kill her or hate your existence because of her mouth, you will remember this.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by indodon(m): 7:46am On Jul 12, 2022
cry this love mata tire me angry

Sometimes I feel it's better not to marry until fifties

5 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

I didn't read this epistle but all I have to say is this - Person wey love you no go stress you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by DaddyRochie1642: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

it is better to live alone in this world with no music, no cars, no luxury than to have everything and a woman with a venomous tongue in your life. You will cry for help and everbody will be telling you that NA SO WOMAN DEY BEHAVE.
You guys are still in the stress free zone of life (good family, parents & siblings still healthy and alive, less PRESSURE BILLS to pay, sex for hours, good health and beauty) and she is like this already. what happens when the clouds change?

Why do you think many men leave their beautiful wife & mansions to sit in a bar till midnight? they will buy you anything you want so you can keep them company, they will pay any amount of money to be away from their wife for 5 hours without her voice & horrible text messages? At a point you will find yourself doing stupid things just to make her not release bile from her mouth but it will never be good enough because the poison in her mouth has become full blown and spread to her heart. it is only in the minor stage for now that is why you see her return to normal after some hours and apologize. You can't help her, it is her factory setting which she will always revert to so RUN while you have the chance. Listen to those SIT HER DOWN & TALK TO HER at your own risk.

Young fella, please date someone else with a LESS THORNY mouth (yes most women have bad mouth but some have control and a mild nature) and spot the difference but you will not take this advice, you will sit down and talk to her to change and one very bitter day when you will nearly kill her because of her mouth, you will remember this.

You're a wise man

21 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Nigerianization(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2022
fvck:
Encourage her to be Obidient,get her pvc and watch her live a vulgar free life

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. What a therapy.

6 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by iamyemiakins(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2022
She's someone that anger gets the best of, she can easily be controlled by anger since her tongue is susceptible to anger. Warn/advise her two more times when such event repeats itself, if she does it again the 3rd time, dump her.

Naso domestic vawulence dey start.

3 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Simps disgust me undecided
She's suffering from family issues and traumas
U re not a therapist, I suggest u dumb her...!!!
Before we go hear say she got Angry and stab u wit a kitchen knife and apologize after doing it undecided

6 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Aboguede(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2022
grin
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by temitope27(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Try not to be angry when she says those thing, but if u can't, I don't think u can make a beta couple. Cos I don't think she can change

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by EMXTAN1(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Help her through prayers, love
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Antoeni(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2022
She is Karashika

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by xristos(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2022
am shocked at things as this...but cant express it like buhari
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by VeryWickedMan: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Once she starts, you start barking like a dog and make sure you bite her too.

She will never try it again.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Electorate: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Should Tinubu win the 2023 Election the Islamization project will go on full swing as Tinubu will be eliminated to make way for Shettima (Boko Haram sponsor) to usher in a Boko Haram government.

The recent insecurity in Nigeria is just a microphone test to what will happen when the Fulanis finally and decietfully enthroned Tinubu(Fulani stooge) to allow their "real" candidate take over power after Tinubu's assassination.

Point is, will you, Yes you reading this...Will you still go ahead to contribute your vote to a terror that is about to destroy you and your generation after this warning you just read?

Typing from the Zoo...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Fiftee50: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Antoeni:
She is Karashika
oh boy na real fanta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.