Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower (743 Views)

Reply to thread to a known buhari supporter demeaning south east / How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim / Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by Grandmeister(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2022
The typical story of 'they came for the Jews but it wasn't my buinsess because I wasn't Jewish'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by Viscuz: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2022
E shock am . More terrorists koboko for APC

5 Likes

Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by oluwoleife: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Sad
Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by rejoice4eva(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2022
He will still vote him again. Terrorism runs in the blood. A terrorist will always be a terrorist, whether by speech or action.
They operate under strong covenant.

6 Likes

Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by Newton2024: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, doesn't matter as long as they are competent (as if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?

If you surpport muslim-muslim ticket, may Buhari's Nigeria happen to you before 2023. Say a big Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by Truthisunique2: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2022
Arrewa said apc and buhari are the most hated combo in the north but foolish Yoruba fake Muslim disbelieved him
Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by Rekhina(f): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:
Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, doesn't matter as long as they are competent (as if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?

If you surpport muslim-muslim ticket, may Buhari's Nigeria happen to you before 2023. Say a big Amen.

A BIG AMEN B
HELINUES URS IS COMING ,IT SHALL HIT HARD .

2 Likes

Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by helinues: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Rekhina:

A BIG AMEN B
HELINUES URS IS COMING ,IT SHALL HIT HARD .

Stop crying on my mentions Ghana returnee
Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by Goddey18(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Lesson learned but in a very brutal way.
Buhari has served him overdose breakfast. smiley wink
Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by Rekhina(f): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

We shall know who will cry soon.

1 Like

Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by helinues: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Rekhina:

We shall know who will cry soon.

Hahahah,

You might have not been sincere with yourself, when you are almost close in filling an ocean with your crying. Abi have you forgotten it's almost 5 years you have been crying on my mentions.

Anyways, more crying awaits una guys as na Mailer Daemon candidate una dey support
Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by GreyLaw(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2022
This guy is a dunce. I feel great pity for the person kidnapped. But for the poster, he deserves 200 strokes of the cane!
Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by obyrich(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2022
This is the reward for blind support. Politicians s know when you support them based on selfish interest and will jettison you when they have achieved. What they want.

He was one of the voices against collective cry for justice and equity by APC government. Now the politicians have been paying 100m to release their relatives. All man for himself.
Your relative will be released by God's grace. I hope you have learnt your lessons albeit the hard way. Next time never shout down people who criticise APC as wailers and haters. You don't know how e be for them.
Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by Viscuz: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

You are calling someone a Returnee you jobless man
Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by Grandmeister(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Grandmeister:
The typical story of 'they came for the Jews but it wasn't my buinsess because I wasn't Jewish'.
This just shows how individually selfish most Nigerians are. The concept of collective interest is lost on the populace.
Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by Grandmeister(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:

What they just unwittingly did is to brand the apc as an Islamic party. The fact that many of those supporting this can't see it is a testament to the old adage "Death will not allow the dog to perceive the smell of shyt". They have arrogantly brushed aside the religious interest of the many Christians who voted apc in the past and who also are card carrying members of the apc. The party just gave a middle finger to all the Christians under the party structure.

2 Likes

Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by Racoon(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2022
The consequences of supporting failure even when it it is too glaring to be missed. May Buhari Nigeria never happen to any sane person
Re: Chanji Has Happened To A Well Known Buhari Vuvuzela Blower by GoodofNaija: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2022
So if this has not happened to this guy. He would have insisted on APC for us.

He should enjoy his breakfast!

(1) (Reply)

OBI,: LP Campaign Group In Ikorodu / Southerners Are Wasting Their Time. Power Will Remain In The North Till 2031. / SHETTIMA CHALLENGE |charly Boy |actress Toni Tones |other Join The Red Tie Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.