Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,033 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) (31425 Views)

Shinzo Abe: Buhari, World Leaders Pay Tribute To Slain Japan ex-PM / Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot / The Moment Japan Ex-PM, Shinzo Abe Was Shot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by victorv12(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
adebwalex:
So painful to be assasinated in such manner.. Very weak security personnel attach to him...

I disagree. Abe's killing was carried out by the state. It was a state sponsored assassination. His assassination was similar to that of JFK. Forget about the jobless 41 years old boy that they said that carried out the attack. That's the media playing their own roll in the assassination. Everything was orchestrated by the state, or we can as well call them mob.

2 Likes

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by biggy00000(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Farewell shinzo my guy. I so much like this man and Japan in general. I suspect the hands of China

Affirmati Non Neganti Incumbit Probatio
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Bentonite1: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Happened in one of the safest and most strict gun use rule

1 Like

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by bigpicture001: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Farewell shinzo my guy. I so much like this man and Japan in general. I suspect the hands of China

Me too... China should have a hand. In it
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rebirth212:
Wen BUBU turn go reach nah

Why not go kill am yourself? Some people will just come online and be talking thrash.....no wonder desmond elliott called people like you children

2 Likes

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
RIP ....

@Seniorwriter
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by HateBigots: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
adebwalex:
So painful to be assasinated in such manner.. Very weak security personnel attach to him...
True... but Japan is a peaceful country nobody would have expected that

4 Likes

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by juman(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
The world mourn him.

1 Like

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Chai RIP Pm abe no be this man surpose die. What a pity
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Maj196(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Life's a mist, this man was here on earth not long ago and today he's but a memory. Chai shocked
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by snowball11(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Africana1123:
Rip

God protect my south east Biafra brother

Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu incoming president of federal republic of nigeria

Emilokan will protect all life

Asiwaju 2023

It's not only "Emilokan" that will protect all lives but "Agbadolokan!" grin
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by juman(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sometimes safe country turn sour.
Their security agents were not use to bad situation.
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
A Great man cut down in his prime because of jealous people. he isn’t the first but it has to end.
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by dogmart(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Very sad

1 Like

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zelenskyy:
The same way Tinubu Urchins would Mourn
Tinubu when the Boko Haram Founder he Picked as VP finally Poison and Kill him.

Their Grand plan is to TAKEOVER Nigeria and the Drug Baron from Lagos is just a Pawn.

These Boko Haram Sympathizers see Tinubu as a Half Misguided Muslim and would get rid of him ASAP if elected.

They know the Man Tinubu is very sick and they are not willing and ready to allow a Sick Fake Muslim to Rule Over their Imaginary Caliphate.

When they Poison and Kill him, they would now blame his Sickness.

How can a supposed educated Tinubu be so Insensitivite, Reckless and Incompetent with his VP choice ?

Well Tinubu don buy market and he should write his Will if he has not done so.

Because Kasim Shetimma has the Boko Haram blood flowing in his veins and would kill Tinubu if Elected........ That is their Plan.

All well meaning Nigerians must Rise up against the EVIL Plans of these Boko Haram Sympathizers.

All well meaning Nigerians must Rise up and Vote against this Wickedness that Terrorists want to Unleash on Nigeria.

A Vote for The APC is a Vote for Boko Haram.

A Vote for the APC is a Vote for Terrorism.

A Vote for the APC is a Vote to Silence the Church and Islamize Nigeria.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go
these are no longer strategy but propaganda
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zelenskyy:
The same way Tinubu Urchins would Mourn
Tinubu when the Boko Haram Founder he Picked as VP finally Poison and Kill him.

Their Grand plan is to TAKEOVER Nigeria and the Drug Baron from Lagos is just a Pawn.

These Boko Haram Sympathizers see Tinubu as a Half Misguided Muslim and would get rid of him ASAP if elected.

They know the Man Tinubu is very sick and they are not willing and ready to allow a Sick Fake Muslim to Rule Over their Imaginary Caliphate.

When they Poison and Kill him, they would now blame his Sickness.

How can a supposed educated Tinubu be so Insensitivite, Reckless and Incompetent with his VP choice ?

Well Tinubu don buy market and he should write his Will if he has not done so.

Because Kasim Shetimma has the Boko Haram blood flowing in his veins and would kill Tinubu if Elected........ That is their Plan.

All well meaning Nigerians must Rise up against the EVIL Plans of these Boko Haram Sympathizers.

All well meaning Nigerians must Rise up and Vote against this Wickedness that Terrorists want to Unleash on Nigeria.

A Vote for The APC is a Vote for Boko Haram.

A Vote for the APC is a Vote for Terrorism.

A Vote for the APC is a Vote to Silence the Church and Islamize Nigeria.

Shut up !
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rest in peace Shinzo Abe,you'll be missed !

1 Like

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Josywhyte: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
adebwalex:

Nothing like weak security. When ur time don reach to kpai u go kpai. Are security personnel not human beings too? Must they know everything and everywhere there will be threat?

1 Like

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Sonicroyel: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
adebwalex:

Not weak persay the attack was on open grounds plus Abe liked the lowrider lifestyle like Mandela ... Seeing themselves as icons I mean outrightly person no suppose get that man bad belle

1 Like

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Rebirth212: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
U can take ur seriousness to ur family meetings..... My N*qqa

Why not go kill am yourself? Some people will just come online and be talking thrash.....no wonder desmond elliott called people like you children[/quote]
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Zelenskyy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Shut up !

Tell that to your Old Man.
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Zelenskyy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
these are no longer strategy but propaganda

If you think is Propaganda then wait until reality hits you.

Boko Haram Sympathizers don't like Yoruba Muslims and they don't hide it.

Even Yoruba Muslims know that they are seen and regarded as second class Muslims.

They would not wait any chance to get rid of a Sick Tinubu in the Aso Rock Villa.

So Nigerians must cry out against their Evil plans.

1 Like

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Africana1123(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
zoer:
So shame no dey catch you?..which school you attend?
cry cry baby

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by elisho: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sorry for the man he was a good man but i wish this can happun in nigeria to kill the evil prisedant
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Administration1: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
biggy00000:

Did you see the video?
A wise one once said " if you hear the sound of a gunshot, calm down as the bullet is not meant for you"
I'm suspecting you to be one of my colleagues. I'll find out
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by shopwiser: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
You are alive one minute and dead the other minute... I watched the video when he was shot.. am still in awe
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by biggy00000(m): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Administration1:

I'm suspecting you to be one of my colleagues. I'll find out
Lol.
@Administration1 identify yourself
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
He was a great man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics) / U.S. Reaffirms Support For Two-state Solution ( Pix, Video) / 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.