Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) (36404 Views)

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation / Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) / Why Do You Always Sleep In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by josiah27: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin grin
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Out Tu zeh
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by itumafriday(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is what Christian will face if tifinubu mistakenly succeed but thank God for Jesus Christ
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by MrEgghead(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf3vVaKLaaG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This can be so annoying especially when you're trying to steal some sleep. There's time and venue for everything. The whites that brought the Christianity to us can't even try this rubbish. We now see ourselves as even holier than them.
If you want to preach, open your branch and people will flood in. Sleep is one thing some people don't joke with.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Teewonders(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
I'm not in support of this, but I think the youths are very right, because all this so called pastors will not allow one to rest with their useless preaching

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Nairalander248: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Father pls forgive them...
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Gistsme1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moment Tinubu, Kashim Shettima arrives Osun for APC's Mega Rally (Video)
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU5GzgYQQP4
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by PointZerom: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
aliscomonaj:
What stupid religious freedom that you will leave your compound and family sleeping happily and come and disturb others peace. They should drive him away.

If they were armed robbers would they have droven them away?
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by bodee(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
The guy who calmly spoke to the pastor is very right.. Coming as early as 6am to a neighborhood with that big PAS is ridiculous. People should reason this thing wella.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
But that speaker big o. Like crusade speaker. grin
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by treatise: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
You mean those loud speakers hoisted on mosques should be destroyed?

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Lazenby007(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Christane:
it seem d preacher was disturbing the peace of the environment ...maybe the speaker was too laugh so they av to chase him away
Are you interpreting the story?
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
If these people start receiving proper beatings like those administered to petty robbers, let me see which one will come out to preach without fear. The African is a timid and easily scared human being. If you can prove to them their God can’t save them from physical repercussions they scamper off. The sad part is the God they worship belong to their colonizers.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by fineboynl(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
This one laud oh.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by nextstep(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
yomi961:
Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.
No more religious freedom?
Why them no remove the one wey dey mosque?
The demonic agenda has started, what will now happen if tinubu wins??

So after spending all day and part of the night hustling in Lagos from 5am-11pm, you don't want them to sleep the little they can in peace?

5 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Maj196(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oga try build church nobody go fight you for their. Ndo tongue

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Those preacher own sef too much,they can disturbe.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Oshodipikin: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Naso my neigbour wife, for midnight she go on Reedem Church tv channel with loud volume.
Anything Pst. Adeboye say she go dey shout Amennn Amennn Ammen in loud voice at midnight. Can u imagine.

I decided to show them pepper before i left that apartment.
I plug my samsung phone for speaker
I left my speaker on in loud volume
I change the ringtone to Tapout ft. Lil wayne and future
Then i went outside resturant and use my other phone to call that phone plugged in speaker.
Whenever the phone rings
The speaker will play lil Wayne's part
If you hatin' you just need some pussy
She fvcked up when she gave me some pussy
I said I fvck you better than that other nigga
She say Tune I'm 'bout to cum, I say I'm comin' wit ya
And she don't like them pretty niggas, sidity niggas
She ride this dick, her titties jiggle, that's my pillows
That's because I sleep in that ho
Hit it when I wake up tell the pigs I say Assalaam Alaikum ugh
My bitch a choosy lover never Bleep without a rubber
grin grin
I call the phone many times, so it will ring and lil wayne will give them wotowoto lyrics in loud speaker. grin grin

Trash. May you find your path.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Christane: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lazenby007:
Are you interpreting the story?
yes for dem to get a clearer picture
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by EgwunsoDOTcom: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bunch of stupid fools claiming to be rugged, idiots.
One of them is even holding a bottle of beer and he didn't know it's too early for that Na only the Word Of God is early for them to hear.
My people perish for lack of knowledge.
I don't blame them, it's because the Word Of God is too cheap nowadays embarassed
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Hotzone(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yoruba Muslims
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Offpoint1: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
yomi961:
Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.
No more religious freedom?
Why them no remove the one wey dey mosque?
The demonic agenda has started, what will now happen if tinubu wins??
Can you try such outside Africa? Even the country of those who brought it to you?

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by ufotunang: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket has not started yet...and all this is happening...one cannot preach the word again...then if it starts nko ??
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Xedmark: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Those boys are fools and this is just a tip of an ice bag of what will happen after the muslim/muslim ticket.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by ufotunang: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket has not started yet...and all this is happening...one cannot preach the word of God again...then if it starts nko ??
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jobless son of a bitch. They for lynch am abeg.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Lazenby007(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Christane:
yes for dem to get a clearer picture
Issokay
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by FIRDAUS3(m): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Let's leave all the comments to @righteousness.
He'll surely do justice to it
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by FIRDAUS3(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Let's leave all the comments to @righteousness.
He'll surely do justice to it
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by pacespot(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nice move, they will not go and preach to the politicians that are destroying and robbing this country blue and black, na to fix their mic on loudspeaker to be disturbing the peace of the community dey sabi. Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Tonyx5(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Jobless son of a bitch. They for lynch am abeg.
Bro tf?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.