Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) (36420 Views)

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation / Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) / Why Do You Always Sleep In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
yomi961:
Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.
No more religious freedom?
Why them no remove the one wey dey mosque?
The demonic agenda has started, what will now happen if tinubu wins??
They did the right thing. There is a way preaching was done I the bible ... it was often a person to person thing.
U have to take others comfort to consideration. That's christianity. Thinking about others

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
yomi961:

My friend shut your comments.. I said shut it.
I'm a Christian but this is absolutely wrong. You don't shove religion on people faces whether Christian or Muslim allow people to live and sleep in peace. There is a time for everything

7 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by wiseoneking: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Woke you people up by 6 or 6:30 with day light in full glare. What a lazy community. A typical Igbo man in the onitsha or Enugu east of the Niger wokes up by 5am and already set in his shop by 6am, and here full adult men struggling with a preacher I'm the morning day light. Preaching is the work of that man and he's is doing it already. You guys should go and find something doing than to be sleeping by 6:30 in the morning. Lazy Lagos youth

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by mfm04622: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
tillaman:
This has nothing to do with religion but in a saner clime this is considered noise pollution so the youths have no right to chase him away but if only we had laws that forbids such things then the youths won’t have to be doing this!!
Na we pray pass but na we still dey backward pass
Analog nation

I think Alagbado is in Lagos. If so, there are laws against noise pollution. Problem is, that is not the usual church. By the time report, he would have gone. So they took laws into their hands
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by mfm04622: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
wiseoneking:
Woke you people up by 6 or 6:30 with day light in full glare. What a lazy community. A typical Igbo man in the onitsha or Enugu east of the Niger wokes up by 5am and already set in his shop by 6am, and here full adult men struggling with a preacher I'm the morning day light. Preaching is the work of that man and he's is doing it already. You guys should go and find something doing than to be sleeping by 6:30 in the morning. Lazy Lagos youth

As long they are not begging you for food, they have right to sleep as much as they want in the room they paid rent to occupy!
They deserve peace and quiet in the room too. It is a public holiday for God's sake! They shouldn't rest?

11 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Lovelydaisies: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
We need to do this more often. Noisy preachers!
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by anytexy: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Heterodox:
Actually, these should be banned everywhere.

Especially those muslim noise every morning.

Mosques and churches should be soundproof
seconded, I hate it with Passion. Nigeria is a lawless country.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tonyx5:

Bro tf?
Watappen? Abi you want to be lynched too

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
wiseoneking:
Very soon we will start lynching you and your lots, get ready. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
yomi961:

You are very stoopid

Religious freedom to disturb someone’s sleep?

6 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by TheKrakon: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
You think say na church? You no go go your church? Ma gba eti eh sin. All this yorub guys no get joy
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Rannam: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Samuelnze:
I knew a day like this would come,
so many wars are going on in this country,spiritual wars,personal wars,emotional wars,tribal wars and not forgeting religious war,which just showcased itself.. Muslim muslim administration will rake havoc on christianity..

But if the speakers of the preacher were loud,then he should be blamed,, imagine a situation where those loud speakers where mounted in a street where street boys who haven't eaten since last night are. (them go give you hot chase na)
is a pity
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by themanderon: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
The time will come when men will seek to hear the gospel alas! it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Tonyx5(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Watappen? Abi you want to be lynched too
Wasteman.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Samuelnze(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rannam:
is a pity
sure it is.
some of those preachers are mostly agents of noise pollution,some of their speakers are usually bad emitting unpleasant sounds.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by samuel051: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
But head slammers have right to disturb people's sleep from 4am to 5am.. bunch of Hippocrates.

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tonyx5:

Wasteman.
undecidedif I hold you, you'll be quartered fool. Get out of my mentions. Curses be on your vile head you spineless subhuman.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by geesilver(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Easy2pips:
Hmmm imagine what will happen once Muslim Muslim ticket set in,
God abeg ooo.
, this one has nothing to do with Muslim Muslim.... It's unfortunate that everyone is tired of this country. Nothing is working it's frustration everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by zedman1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
yomi961:
You mustn't link someone's stup*d and inconsiderable act to politics or 2023. I remember when I was working in Abuja around 2014, I would leave the house very early and come back late and exhausted. I was new then so I was staying at my sister's house. Almost every night, when I'm deep into sleep, she wakes up and starts her loud prayers,waking me up in the process too. This was a full time house wife who stays at home from morning till night, could have her naps in the day while I was at work yet won't let me sleep at night. It's the major reason I had to sacrifice a great percentage of my salary and left her place for a rented apartment in a short time- just like you, she didn't even use her head to know she wasn't acting right and I never told her. It was so annoying . Will God be so happy with her actions? Is that how your 'god' works? Is it any different from this case? Simple things we should apply logic we go de shout persecution.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by geesilver(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
tasceige:
Someone will just wakeup go buy loud, carry mic begin dey disturb people for another neighbourhood far from him own.

Am not a religion bigot but at times it's annoying. I once lived in a neighborhood like that one woman will come from God knows where by 4.30 she is already close to our house with this public address system. Wouldn't be able to sleep until later on in the day. Am always not happy about it but I can't do anything to help just had to live with it before finally leaving the area

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by lolu2019: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
yomi961:
Bleep u.y are u bringing tinubu to dis.Tinubu wife is a Christian.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by clothingonline(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
The youth of which area?
The man should report to police
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Sanchez01: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
yomi961:
Religious freedom shouldn't give you room to be a nuisance to others. If your goal is to evangelise and you carry a speaker and microphone to rob people of their sleep and peace of mind, then you are better off not preaching at all.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Transcriber: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
meobizy:
If these people start receiving proper beatings like those administered to petty robbers, let me see which one will come out to preach without fear. The African is a timid and easily scared human being. If you can prove to them their God can’t save them from physical repercussions they scamper off. The sad part is the God they worship belong to their colonizers.
"the African is timid bla bla bla"

You are a self hating coon

Stupid fool
(I am not a abrahamic religioner)
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Transcriber: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
wiseoneking:
you're very stupid. Why don't you tell your "typical Igbo men" to try to preach with a standard loudspeaker at 6 am in the streets in USA or UK or japan?

Stupid

3 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Comedian2019: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
All shades of wrong, including the Muslim early morning noise.
Religious noise pollution.
Loudspeakers should be banned in residential area.

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
I DO OPEN AIR EVANGELISM ON AVERAGE OF 2/3 TIMES PER DAY. WHEN YOU GET INTO HOSTILE PLACES AND THEY WANT U OUT, JUST SHAKE OFF THE DUST FROM YOUR FEET BEFORE THEM AS MATTHW 10;14-15 SAID AND IT WILL BE MORE TOLERABLE FOR SODOM AND GOMORRAH ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT THAN FOR THAT CITY.

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Comedian2019: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
meobizy:
[s]If these people start receiving proper beatings like those administered to petty robbers, let me see which one will come out to preach without fear. The African is a timid and easily scared human being. If you can prove to them their God can’t save them from physical repercussions they scamper off. The sad part is the God they worship belong to their colonizers.[/s]
This is call for mob action and highly condemnable. That's jungle justice. It's barbaric and animalistic. Only insane creatures do that.
Be law abiding.
While I don't agree with loud speakers by religious centres in residential areas, government should take action by stopping such nuisance in accordance with the law.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Comedian2019: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
APOSTLECHUMA:
I DO OPEN AIR EVANGELISM ON AVERAGE OF 2/3 TIMES PER DAY. WHEN YOU GET INTO HOSTILE PLACES AND THEY WANT U OUT, JUST SHAKE OFF THE DUST FROM YOUR FEET BEFORE THEM AS MATTHW 10;14-15 SAID AND IT WILL BE MORE TOLERABLE FOR SODOM AND GOMORRAH ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT THAN FOR THAT CITY.
Stop disturbing people. If you want to preach to people, approach them one on one. Stop being a nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by VeryWickedMan: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Naso my neigbour wife, dey do for midnight she go on Reedem Church TV channel with loud volume.
If Pastor. Adeboye talk she go dey shout Amennn Amennn Ammen in loud voice at midnight. Dey disturb sleep

I decided to show them pepper before i left that apartment.
I plug my samsung phone for speaker
I left my speaker on loud volume
I change the ringtone to Tapout ft. Lil wayne and future
Then i went outside resturant and use my other phone to call that phone plugged in speaker.
Whenever the phone rings
The speaker will play lil Wayne's part
If you hatin' you just need some pussy
She fvcked up when she gave me some pussy
I said I fvck you better than that other nigga
She say Tune I'm 'bout to cum, I say I'm comin' wit ya
And she don't like them pretty niggas, sidity niggas
She ride this dick, her titties jiggle, that's my pillows
That's because I sleep in that ho
Hit it when I wake up tell the pigs I say Assalaam Alaikum ugh
My bitch a choosy lover never Bleep without a rubber
grin grin
I call the phone many times, so it will ring and lil wayne will give them wotowoto lyrics in loud speaker. grin grin
Do me i do you, God no go vex

Phone ringtones don't play out from auxilliary speakers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa / Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.