Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) (36405 Views)

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation / Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) / Why Do You Always Sleep In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Slurity(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
yomi961:
Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.
No more religious freedom?
Why them no remove the one wey dey mosque?
The demonic agenda has started, what will now happen if tinubu wins??
suddenly You guys stop blaming Buhari and shifted to Tinubu. You guys are haters to the core. Let Tinubu win first before you know what he will do. A Muslim that have Pastor as wife has shown enough tolerance you can ever imagine

3 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Danmboss(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Naso my neigbour wife, dey do for midnight she go on Reedem Church TV channel with loud volume.
If Pastor. Adeboye talk she go dey shout Amennn Amennn Ammen in loud voice at midnight. Dey disturb sleep

I decided to show them pepper before i left that apartment.
I plug my samsung phone for speaker
I left my speaker on loud volume
I change the ringtone to Tapout ft. Lil wayne and future
Then i went outside resturant and use my other phone to call that phone plugged in speaker.
Whenever the phone rings
The speaker will play lil Wayne's part
If you hatin' you just need some pussy
She fvcked up when she gave me some pussy
I said I fvck you better than that other nigga
She say Tune I'm 'bout to cum, I say I'm comin' wit ya
And she don't like them pretty niggas, sidity niggas
She ride this dick, her titties jiggle, that's my pillows
That's because I sleep in that ho
Hit it when I wake up tell the pigs I say Assalaam Alaikum ugh
My bitch a choosy lover never Bleep without a rubber
grin grin
I call the phone many times, so it will ring and lil wayne will give them wotowoto lyrics in loud speaker. grin grin
Do me i do you, God no go vex
Omo Savage, like kilode the lyrics na wotowoto on its own.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Karnice600: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf3vVaKLaaG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The same place where mosques thunder with turbulence every morning.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Treasure17(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
yomi961:
It has nothing to do with Tinubu or whatsoever demonic agenda you are formulating in your head. This is simple logic. There's what we call noise pollution and this is one of such cases. Other religious gathering are now left out and I'm not a fan of Tinubu incase you want to go that route.

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Xedmark: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
geesilver:

Am not a religion bigot but at times it's annoying. I once lived in a neighborhood like that one woman will come from God knows where by 4.30 she is already close to our house with this public address system. Wouldn't be able to sleep until later on in the day. Am always not happy about it but I can't do anything to help just had to live with it before finally leaving the area

Don't foolish and stupid. Muslims prayer their prayers by 5am with a mega speaker and nobidy is comlaining. So don't be fooled
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by ZeroChil: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sincerely this nonsense should stop. There's no more peace in every neighborhood. Living Faith churches are most culpable in this. The amount of decibels emanating from their loudspeakers every 6am nationwide calls for a greater concern. Nobody has the monopoly to constitute a nuisance. On the side of the Muslims it is the same. You now have a mosque in every household just like the churches in every neighborhood. You call people to prayer say 4:45am, instead of you to go to sleep you will start playing an obnoxious Islamic audio tape at annoying decibels. But guess what? The country remains in limbo.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by linearity: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Bunch of stupid fools claiming to be rugged, idiots.
One of them is even holding a bottle of beer and he didn't know it's too early for that Na only the Word Of God is early for them to hear.
My people perish for lack of knowledge.
I don't blame them, it's because the Word Of God is too cheap nowadays embarassed

You can’t force the word of God on anyone….Jesus said, if they don’t accept you or your teachings leave them alone! Today so-called Christians are unlike Christ and his disciples.

The preaching of the Gospel as directed by Christ is to the unreached, the job of the Christian is to preach the word, it is the Holy Spirit and Convicts and bring about repentance.

You are wasting your time preaching to unbelievers who have already heard the Gospel while many in the world have not gotten the opportunity to hear it.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Dondraper86: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Those that shout louder than thunder early in the morning....were never chased away

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by geesilver(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Xedmark:

Don't foolish and stupid. Muslims prayer their prayers by 5am with a mega speaker and nobidy is comlaining. So don't be fooled
In as much as you feel pained it's totally disrespectful to address other religion as stupid and foolish just because of your perspective of it. We have been living with it for ages most especially if you are from the west you would understand better...... I believe more can still be done to either eradicate the noise or lesssen it to a bearable standard. We need tolerance for one another

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
what of freedom of speech? grin
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Xedmark: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
one transgender dog said I'm pained. let's go back to school and learn to properly command the use of English cos i never referred to any religion with any name. what's the point of trying to fight and harm someone for preaching the Gospel? what happen to reduce the volume of the speaker? This satanic inspiration is getting out hands.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by petra1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
tasceige:
Someone will just wakeup go buy loud, carry mic begin dey disturb people for another neighbourhood far from him own.

What about the mosque loud speakers
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
yomi961:
Your religious freedom stops where another's freedom to life starts..
Damn your Demonic agenda..
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
petra1:

What about the mosque loud speakers
You can go and ask them to stop,nobody is stopping you..
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Xedmark:
one transgender dog said I'm pained. let's go back to school and learn to properly command the use of English cos i never referred to any religion with any name. what's the point of trying to fight and harm someone for preaching the Gospel? what happen to reduce the volume of the speaker? This satanic inspiration is getting out hands.
Ogbeni,you are pained,stop hiding under the guiz of preaching whatever to constitute public nuisance..
Ask that NINCOMPOOP to reduce the volume and see label them as agents of darkness..
Una must get sense for this country by force..
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Handsum64: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Irresponsible government allowing charlatans to thrive
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
jaxxy:
what of freedom of speech? grin
Stops where another's freedom to life starts..
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by GodwinIO(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
May God have mercy,

The Bible predict all these things happening now,

The End time is here. 2timothy3:1-9 says that ""!

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
itumafriday:
This is what Christian will face if tifinubu mistakenly succeed but thank God for Jesus Christ
Tell your Charlatans to stop disturbing people's sleep..
I can't suffer to provide food in this hell hole,only for one crazy fanatic to deny me of a good night's sleep..

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
GodwinIO:
May God have mercy,

The Bible predict all these things happening now,

End time is hear. 2timothy 1:9

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
With all these holier-than-thou attitudes of Nigerians on religion and yet the country is still a den of iniquity..

2 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Akerele44(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
yomi961:

The white people that brought us religion self didn't preach in this senseless manner
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by GodwinIO(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
FlipModeSquade:
With all these holier-than-thou attitudes of Nigerians on religion and yet the country is still a den of iniquity..

Your own cup of tea my dear
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Xedmark: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
He was transgendered to what? Cos I just saw "m" on his/she profile. Is "m' now meant for milf-man or what's going on??
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by usagee36: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nothing like father forgive them. These men are fake. Even Jesus didn't disturb like this. Churches in America dont have speakers disturbing people. Wake up dude!
yomi961:
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by godofuck231: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
No to extremists
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Leepeak(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by 7arrows: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
yomi961:

We know Tinubus win will mess things up. But that aside do you know how annoying it is for someone like me who goes to bed at 4am all for one person to start making noise at 5am in the name of preaching. My guy let's leave that thing all na religious ignorance. For him eyes he dey do the work of God abi.

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by ejimatic: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf3vVaKLaaG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
. Everybody is allowed to practice it's faith in Nigeria but not to disturb others.The gentleman here shiukd have studied his environment here and known when it would be convenient for people to listen to him . Like Apostle Paul he should make sacrifices to reach people with his preaching by going there when it would be convenient for them to listen..
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Naso my neigbour wife, dey do for midnight she go on Reedem Church TV channel with loud volume.
If Pastor. Adeboye talk she go dey shout Amennn Amennn Ammen in loud voice at midnight. Dey disturb sleep

I decided to show them pepper before i left that apartment.
I plug my samsung phone for speaker
I left my speaker on loud volume
I change the ringtone to Tapout ft. Lil wayne and future
Then i went outside resturant and use my other phone to call that phone plugged in speaker.
Whenever the phone rings
The speaker will play lil Wayne's part
If you hatin' you just need some pussy
She fvcked up when she gave me some pussy
I said I fvck you better than that other nigga
She say Tune I'm 'bout to cum, I say I'm comin' wit ya
And she don't like them pretty niggas, sidity niggas
She ride this dick, her titties jiggle, that's my pillows
That's because I sleep in that ho
Hit it when I wake up tell the pigs I say Assalaam Alaikum ugh
My bitch a choosy lover never Bleep without a rubber
grin grin
I call the phone many times, so it will ring and lil wayne will give them wotowoto lyrics in loud speaker. grin grin
Do me i do you, God no go vex
senseless generation
Re: Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) by StUriah(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
I disapprove this act of noise making with every drop of my blood. This is not religious persecution in any way. The so called preacher is just planning to start his own church and he needs his own members. That's how they use to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa / Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.