Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Mutual Assurance Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mutual Assurance Interview (6734 Views)

Advice On Union Assurance Interview Invitation / Equity Assurance Interview / Leadway Assurance Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mutual Assurance Interview by owenlevi(f): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2007
hi,can anyone help with possible interview questions of mutual assurance?was anyone invited for the interview?
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by bandb1: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2007
My dear nothing to worry its nothing u cant answer they just want to know u ur kind of person just a brief introduction about urself what u understand about insurance nothing much because adequate training would be given if ur name is shortlisted.Just be bold and be corporately dressed on that day.Best of luck. smiley
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by Mishie: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2007
guys, please what are they about in terms of operations, locations and remunerations? thanks. i know the interview is next thursday at their office in abuja.
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by rommychyco: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2007
thank b an b. l equally got their iv but the problem is which one to choose incase FBN test comes up same day? Human resource manager of FBN last week posted sent a circular to all their branches that their test (FBN ; first bank) will be coming up on 23rd of this month.U can see why l'm a bit worried.I pray for a shift of date for FBN test.
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by owenlevi(f): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2007
thank u so much all especially bb.GOD bless you.
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by bandb1: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2007
@ rommychyco my dear there is nothing to worry about u just need to search urself and know wat u really want.Do u want to build a career in insurance or in the banking sector, and u need not forget that 4 mutual assurance u are going to be employed as a marketing executive the choice is urs to make.
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by owenlevi(f): 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2007
am just too bored.need to start from somewhere or dont u think?
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by arinola1(f): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2007
@ b and b
thanks for the info was invited for the interview.I believe in God for the best

@rommychyco
is ur interview slated for the 23rd, mine is for the 27th. anyway, i hope it works out well for you and if at all it falls on the same day, (mutual and firstbank), just follow your heart.
All the best!!
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by owenlevi(f): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2007
mine is 2moro in ph.
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by Mishie: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
hey guys, please what are they (mutual ) all about and what to xpect in the interview. i know they are insurance company, have they any website or so? for me it clashes with first bank. but i know where am putting my effort this term.
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by bjlala: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2007
Guyz,
u can access mutual benefits website at www.mutualbenefitsassurance.com. my interview is slated for 27th of August.
Best of Luc.
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by owenlevi(f): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2007
the interview in ph was not successful for most people bcuz people were misbehaving so they cancelled it without any information.after 2 hrs of waitn,they came n announced that we should leave.its a marketing job based on commission.the questions are simple :----y r here? wat can we do 4 u?wat do u no about insurance?straight to the point.Wish u all gudluck.
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by replenish(f): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2007
basically the interview will be on u talking about yourself, what you know about insurance and how well you can market
bcoz it is basically a marketing job that is based only on commission. i have worked there before and i wish you all the best in your interview.
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by Mishie: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2007
please replenish, how is the job like? do they give you set targets and please give a hint as to what the commision is like. i mean do they pay you a fixed salary plus a commisiion on every deal you hook or your pay is just your commission, and maybe what region is the pay, is it up to 60ton or what the headache? my interview is slated for thursday. since you already have an experience with them, i thought you will be in a better position to answer. the whole thing sounds like its a contractual kinda job not something that you hook permanently like other companies that get to confirm you after some months.
please i will be waiting for your timely response. thanks.
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by Mishie: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2007
meanwhile, if how can one market insurance; i learnt its quite some task in Nigeria
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by replenish(f): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2007
like i said they give you a week's training.

after which you are expected to start marketing there products.

i worked in the life policy dept and this was how it was; we were not given a target, though they give you what is called allowance apart from the commision you get on the sales of the products, you must have sold a policy b4 u are entitled to any insurance. so basically you determine your income
it is good for pple that can market very well and will like to become high income earners. the highest commission you can get is 20% depending on the kind of product sold. i believe they will tell u more during the training. i wish you all the very best.
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by priscap: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2007
mutual Benefit Ass plc is the biggest Insurance firm in Nigeria u can check the NSE in the papers. their pay package comes in two, your monthly allowance, and your 20% commision on sales. currently Im working with them and im fulfilled. Also you determine when you work and how to work. you can get more than 200K from your commision and if you perform well within months,they will comfirm your appointment. so dont be deceived by people,that is one of the best places you can work. Also their questions re easy,just be yourself! wish you luck. people know about the company so u wwont find it all that difficult as a marketer.
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by Mishie: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2007
10x Priscap and replenish; by God's grace i hope to make it through and wouldnt mind embracing the challenges. at least, lets see how it will go before letting this opportunity slip, which aint easy to come nowadays. i applied with other friends who havent been called. i think i will do with this ahead of the first bank aptitude test. if i finish on time and can make the other test , fine. i was successful at first bank test earlier and was interviewed but heard nothing since then, and i dont know if there is going to be any batch after the fourth. so you understand the feeling. moreover, insurance firm aint to far away from banking business.
wishing everyone at the interview and ofcourse the firstbank test all the best. lets pray!
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by Mishie: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2007
meanwhile that website one of you supplied has nothing in there;i have checked it out but saw nothing. dont think that is the company's site.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Dragnet Aptitude Text Past Questions? / Panafrican Capital Holdings Ltd (PAC) Graduate Trainee Academy 2020/2021 / MRS Oil Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.