Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

How To Generate Quality Leads For Your Business - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Generate Quality Leads For Your Business (244 Views)

How To Generate Ready To Buy Leads With Short Form Video Content / Get Quality Leads For Your Business / Get Quality Leads Over Random Leads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Quality Leads For Your Business by MichaelAmos(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
You always complain of low sales and conversion as a business owner because you always generate random leads instead of QUALITY LEADS

Why Quality Leads?

Good question. Here is why:

1. These people are highly interested in your offer (notice I said offer, yes because offer is the cheat code for massive sales in your business)

2. These people have the money to spend. You just have to get that money legally with your offer

3. These people are not time wasters unlike random leads

Truth is, QUALITY LEADS will give you the desired sales and conversion you want for your business using video ads. Business owners just need to stop generating random leads and start generating QUALITY LEADS with Video Ads going forward

So the big question is how do I generate QUALITY LEADS?

I can help you do that if you get my Video Ad Offer below

Get a 30 seconds video ad for 10k only or you can get a 1 minute video ad with voiceover for 20k only

Offer ends on 16 July, 2022

Call 08058070390 Now

(1) (Reply)

Expert Graphic Designers Opinion Needed. / Video For A Book / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.