Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (46724 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by GoodIsGod: 12:13am On Jul 14, 2022
Jerryhare:

Sir you are correct oo that hospital is one of the best hospital in Abeokuta I get to know this the last time I was in ogun state for vacation, I visited this hospital with the first Church in Nigeria not far from each other.

Hospital that was built in 1885 still functioning well, infact people from different religious beliefs visited this hospital with the little I saw then

The sacred hearts have a school in Ibadan too. One of the best primary schools in the 80s and 90s.

God bless the missionaries.

3 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11am On Jul 14, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Na your glory dem go stole grin, I didn't no say you be babalawo with your traditional medicines. How market anyways?
Missionaries are politicians, chaii but whosoever do you like this no go eat better food in Jesus name oo cheesy

How many hospitals did Paul and Barnabas built during their missionary journey? cheesy
Those people came and stole your glory but it's like you people need to emancipated yourselves from this slavery otherwise you will never see that you're still their slaves.
Sacred heart hospital but when Nigerians need medical checkup they're still traveling to Europe with your money and you're proud to say they build hospitals for you.
Which kind mumu be this nah?
If truthfully they brought those things in the name of Jesus Christ are you telling me now that Jesus is a failure?
Because if those things belongs to Jesus they should be functional just as the hospitals built in their own place o!
If those people were real missionaries whatever they establish in any place should be of the same standard as what they have elsewhere.
So shine your eyes after the British had made lots of slaves in west Africa Abéòkúta (my home town) became their settlement and most of them returned with white man's name like Cole, Craig, Crowder, Brown, Margrygor, McCauley, Taylor and so on then they gave only Abeokuta independent so as to place them above all the other tribes in Nigeria. For your information that's how Abéòkúta became the greatest in Nigerian politics till today. Go and ask anybody tell them a Nairalander in the name of Maximus told you.

You kids thinking you know the whitemen more than intellectuals. All what those people brought was to continue enslaving our people if you don't know get that into your skull today! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24am On Jul 14, 2022
GoodIsGod:

The guy is a Jehovah's witness. No Christian is a Christian in their sight except them alone.
They are 21st century Pharisees.

If you want to know the truth in all sacred matters go and meet Jehovah's Witnesses now otherwise you'll continue deceiving yourself and others around you.

People that came to Africa with guns and soldiers to force their religion on you are not Christian missionaries {Matthew 5:38-48; Luke 9:51-56} they're politicians disguising as believers, that's an indisputable fact! 2Corinthians 11:12-14 wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AntiChristian: 6:25am On Jul 14, 2022
Lawag3:

You know the people who you named are just Christian by name but not by practice and heart. if people followed the teachings of Christ then the world will be a better place but if people follow the lifestyle of Mohammed Almost all nine year old girls will be mothers and many atrocities will be committed.

It's foolishness when you give excuses to Christianity because you're a Christian but gives no excuse to Muslims because you're against them.

Christians are just hypocrites!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:26am On Jul 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How many hospitals did Paul and Barnabas built during their missionary journey?

Are they politicians too?

Please do me a favour, tell your elders in JW to take you back to kingdom's hall and do thorough brain check-up for you

MaxInDHouse:

cheesy
Those people came and stole your glory but it's like you people need to emancipated yourselves from this slavery otherwise you will never see that you're still their slaves.

As your elders in JW stole your glory abi thereby carrying one useless bag with outdated umbrella walking around the streets disturbing people's peace with your watchtower

MaxInDHouse:

Sacred heart hospital but when Nigerians need medical checkup they're still traveling to Europe with your money and you're proud to say they build hospitals for you.

Who are the Nigerians that travel to Europe for medical checkup and who build the said hospital in quote (Sacred Heart Hospital), are they your elders in JW or Nigeria Politicians?

MaxInDHouse:

Which kind mumu be this nah?
If truthfully they brought those things in the name of Jesus Christ are you telling me now that Jesus is a failure?

Is like your brain need settings, this hospital is still there in Ogun state functioning well as Jerryhare just confirmed, can't you read again?

MaxInDHouse:

Because if those things belongs to Jesus they should be functional just as the hospitals built in their own place o!

Who tell you say this hospital is no more functioning?

MaxInDHouse:

If those people were real missionaries whatever they establish in any place should be of the same standard as what they have elsewhere.

So hospital built in 1885 as my brother said, still functioning till today and one of the best in Abeokuta as confirmed by Jerryhare is not of standard abi? You are an enemy of progress, aswear you need medical attention asap. Tell us one hospital built by your elders in JW in Ogun State

MaxInDHouse:

So shine your eyes after the British had made lots of slaves in west Africa Abéòkúta (my home town) became their settlement and most of them returned with white man's name like Cole, Craig, Crowder, Brown, Margrygor, McCauley, Taylor and so on then they gave only Abeokuta independent so as to place them above all the other tribes in Nigeria.

The hospital was built by Roman Catholic and not the British. So Abeokuta is your home town and you didn't know if the hospital is still functioning or not, you're indeed A BASTARD SON (Omo-àlè nii e)

Roman catholic missionaries are not the same as British Cole, Craig, etc. Make use of your sense abeg

MaxInDHouse:

For your information that's how Abéòkúta became the greatest in Nigerian politics till today. Go and ask anybody tell them a Nairalander in the name of Maximus told you.

Wetin consign me with your Abeokuta you this Omo-ale jati-jati, enemy of progress. Tell your elders in JW to build their own hospital for the benefits of your people in Abeokuta.

grin I should ask anybody that ignorant foolish one say what?

MaxInDHouse:

You kids thinking you know the whitemen more than intellectuals. All what those people brought was to continue enslaving our people if you don't know get that into your skull today! wink.

You teenage thinking should tell your elders in Jw to borrow you sense. Carrying one useless bag with outdated umbrella by disturbing people's peace should stop.

Get this into your medulla oblongata if at all it's still functioning well that carrying bag with one useless umbrella won't solve the problem of your village people

3 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AntiChristian: 6:28am On Jul 14, 2022
Arthurity1:

I wish I could say that you have a brain, but unfortunately you don't have one.
What brought IPOB and ESN into this matter?!
Your entire write up stinks of senseless religious and tribal bigotry, born of ignorance and a complete lack of intelligence of any kind... I won't engage you further, because you can't be classified as a fully developed human being with any sort of intelligence.

When you have nothing else in your medulla oblongata na to just dey abuse as the children of hate and perdition your are! May you be healed.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:31am On Jul 14, 2022
AntiChristian:

It's foolishness when you give excuses to Christianity because you're a Christian but gives no excuse to Muslims because you're against them.

Where is the hypocrisy in what he said?

if people follow the lifestyle of Mohammed Almost all nine year old girls will be mothers and many atrocities will be committed.

Shey na lie?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:32am On Jul 14, 2022
GoodIsGod:

The guy is a Jehovah's witness. No Christian is a Christian in their sight except them alone.

They are 21st century Pharisees.

No mind him

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:34am On Jul 14, 2022
Jerryhare:

Sir you are correct oo that hospital is one of the best hospital in Abeokuta I get to know this the last time I was in ogun state for vacation, I visited this hospital with the first Church in Nigeria not far from each other.

Hospital that was built in 1885 still functioning well, infact people from different religious beliefs visited this hospital with the little I saw then

Thank you jare my good brother for this clarifications
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by GoodIsGod: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you want to know the truth in all sacred matters go and meet Jehovah's Witnesses now otherwise you'll continue deceiving yourself and others around you.

People that came to Africa with guns and soldiers to force their religion on you are not Christian missionaries {Matthew 5:38-48; Luke 9:51-56} they're politicians disguising as believers, that's an indisputable fact! 2Corinthians 11:12-14 wink

That means there were never christians after the apostles before they founded JW.
Be deceiving yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by peggywebbs(f): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Since you asked nicely:

Healing,
deliverance,
repentance (less crime),
love (Teach people not to kill or take revenge),
charity,
education,
wealth creation,
youth empowerment, or training
Marriages
Child bearing or fruitfulness
Hospitals and medical innovation
Mentorship
Community development
Some churches have built roads, boreholes for the community
There's more but that's all I can think of for now

AntiChristian:
You should list what Christianity has brought instead?

All those prayers, vigils, crusades, bus preaching, street preaching, revivals, mass, tract sharing, etc. Of what use has it been?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Are they politicians too?
Please do me a favour, tell your elders in JW to take you back to kingdom's hall and do thorough brain check-up for you
As your elders in JW stole your glory abi thereby carrying one useless bag with outdated umbrella walking around the streets disturbing people's peace with your watchtower
Who are the Nigerians that travel to Europe for medical checkup and who build the said hospital in quote (Sacred Heart Hospital), are they your elders in JW or Nigeria Politicians?
Is like your brain need settings, this hospital is still there in Ogun state functioning well as Jerryhare just confirmed, can't you read again?
Who tell you say this hospital is no more functioning?
So hospital built in 1885 as my brother said, still functioning till today and one of the best in Abeokuta as confirmed by Jerryhare is not of standard abi? You are an enemy of progress, aswear you need medical attention asap. Tell us one hospital built by your elders in JW in Ogun State
The hospital was built by Roman Catholic and not the British. So Abeokuta is your home town and you didn't know if the hospital is still functioning or not, you're indeed A BASTARD SON (Omo-àlè nii e)
Roman catholic missionaries are not the same as British Cole, Craig, etc. Make use of your sense abeg
Wetin consign me with your Abeokuta you this Omo-ale jati-jati, enemy of progress. Tell your elders in JW to build their own hospital for the benefits of your people in Abeokuta.
grin I should ask anybody that ignorant foolish one say what?
You teenage thinking should tell your elders in Jw to borrow you sense. Carrying one useless bag with outdated umbrella by disturbing people's peace should stop.
Get this into your medulla oblongata if at all it's still functioning well that carrying bag with one useless umbrella won't solve the problem of your village people

What's the difference between Roman Catholic Church and British Government?
Well they're both religious politicians enslaving people from one place to another, you may check their history. The Catholic Church killed millions of people throughout Europe in the name of CRUSADES for Jesus back then.
They only deceived their slaves with social amenities but their real intention is to dominate the world, but after they were beating by England the church broke into two that's why you have the Roman Catholic and the Anglo-Catholic (Anglican) church separately till today.

As for Jehovah's Witnesses the standard they set in one country is the same as all others that's why the whole world can see this group as the world's best evangelizers no matter the economic situation in any country JWs maintain their love, joy and peace throughout the world! Matthew 5:13-16

I know the sacred heart hospital and i've been there several times both as a patient and visitor and i can assure you that it's nothing compared to hospitals in European countries!

Meanwhile the religion that brought it are still partaking in the world's politics till today and that's what the other Religion is fighting hard to resist. Had it not being for the way Catholic Church was fighting and killing people back then forcing their religion on them that's what prompted the Arabs to start the same thing with the idea that they will conquer Christianity that's been dominating the world through Catholicism and her protestant allies.
If it's just the way Jesus commissioned Christianity that JWs are practicing it today even Muhammad can't see anything reasonable to say against Christianity.
But with the TRINITY, IMAGE WORSHIP and FORCEFUL CONVERTION Muhammad got what he could speak against!

For your information Jehovah's Witnesses are in Islamic states preaching and teaching peacefully because we know their rules and we play along so as not to provoke their anger and since we aren't interested in their politics they have no issues with us. Matthew 10:16
It's your people with your noise making in their streets that's provoking them {Matthew 12:19} as you're kind of forcing your beliefs on them threatening that your god will torment them inside fire for not joining you in your place of worship! Luke 9:51-56

We don't build hospitals or schools because that's not what Jesus commissioned Christianity for but in every land we go JWs fish out {Mark 1:17} obedient individuals making them lovers of peace! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Matthew 28:18-20

That's the expected FRUIT Jesus planted not schools and hospitals sponsored by some political entities Sir! Matthew 7:16-18 wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2022
GoodIsGod:

That means there were never christians after the apostles before they founded JW.
Be deceiving yourself.

The highlighted is excellent!

So don't allow the majority's path {Exodus 23:1-2} blur your senses {Matthew 7:13-14} if there were no preaching and teaching from house to house and door to door making disciples of peace loving worshipers in those dark ages then it means Jesus parable of the seed began fulfilment immediately after the first century Jewish disciples fell asleep in death! Matthew 13:25 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AntiChristian: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2022
peggywebbs:
Since you asked nicely:

Healing,
deliverance,
repentance (less crime),
love (Teach people not to kill or take revenge),
charity,
education,
wealth creation,
youth empowerment, or training
Marriages
Child bearing or fruitfulness
Hospitals and medical innovation
Mentorship
Community development
Some churches have built roads, boreholes for the community
There's more but that's all I can think of for now

Atheist too do all this as well as many foundations! Dangote foundation and Ganduje foundation have doing these for tens of years!

Talk another one!

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2022
AntiChristian:

Atheist too do all this as well as many foundations! Dangote foundation and Ganduje foundation have doing these for tens of years!

Talk another one!

Well that's what i've been telling your friends here, what Jesus commissioned can never be found working in any group of persons except those connected to Jesus and his father.
That's why he said:

"By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit.  A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit" Matthew 7:16-18

If atheist groups can do something then such is not what Jesus planned to do because no other group of imperfect humans can ever meet up with the fruit expected of FAITH in God! John 14:6 wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Arthurity1(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2022
AntiChristian:

When you have nothing else in your medulla oblongata na to just dey abuse as the children of hate and perdition your are! May you be healed.
"Catholics are idolatrous too. The Igbos just as moved from idolatry to a more flamboyant one."
After making this false, idiotic and incendiary comment, you have the gall the call me a child of hate... It's only in your nature to make trouble then cry victim when you eventually get your just dessert. I have nothing to say to an adult with the intellectual capacity of a star fish.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What's the difference between Roman Catholic Church and British Government?
Well they're both religious politicians enslaving people from one place to another, you may check their history. The Catholic Church killed millions of people throughout Europe in the name of CRUSADES for Jesus back then.
They only deceived their slaves with social amenities but their real intention is to dominate the world, but after they were beating by England the church broke into two that's why you have the Roman Catholic and the Anglo-Catholic (Anglican) church separately till today.

The Roman Catholic Church is an ancient religious institution while British Government is the government of United Kingdom, domestically referred to as Her Majesty's Government, is the central government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Do they sound the same or are they in for the same purpose, aims and objectives

MaxInDHouse:

As for Jehovah's Witnesses the standard they set in one country is the same as all others that's why the whole world can see this group as the world's best evangelizers no matter the economic situation in any country JWs maintain their love, joy and peace throughout the world! Matthew 5:13-16

Name one standard your JW as set in Nigeria? hope you'll answer this

MaxInDHouse:

I know the sacred heart hospital and i've been there several times both as a patient and visitor and i can assure you that it's nothing compared to hospitals in European countries!

So you know the hospital and you are there condemning it. Why can't you go to goverment hospital or your own JW hospital for healing? Why did you have to patronized the hospital you've been condemning for ages?

The last time you visited the hospital, the doctors and nurses that attended to you are they whitemen from Europe or Nigerians like you?

Will you answer this too?

MaxInDHouse:

Meanwhile the religion that brought it are still partaking in the world's politics till today and that's what the other Religion is fighting hard to resist. Had it not being for the way Catholic Church was fighting and killing people back then forcing their religion on them that's what prompted the Arabs to start the same thing with the idea that they will conquer Christianity that's been dominating the world through Catholicism and her protestant allies.
If it's just the way Jesus commissioned Christianity that JWs are practicing it today even Muhammad can't see anything reasonable to say against Christianity.
But with the TRINITY, IMAGE WORSHIP and FORCEFUL CONVERTION Muhammad got what he could speak against!

Thank God you said BACK THEN, are they still fighting, killing and forcefully converting people to join Catholicism till today as your brothers in Islam are killing people for muhammad and allah till today and forcefully converting people to join islam. WILL YOU ANSWER THIS LIKEWISE?

MaxInDHouse:

For your information Jehovah's Witnesses are in Islamic states preaching and teaching peacefully because we know their rules and we play along so as not to provoke their anger and since we aren't interested in their politics they have no issues with us. Matthew 10:16
It's your people with your noise making in their streets that's provoking them {Matthew 12:19} as you're kind of forcing your beliefs on them threatening that your god will torment them inside fire for not joining you in your place of worship! Luke 9:51-56

LIAR! LIAR!!! LIAR!!! grin The activities of your JW are banned in these below Islamic countries, so please stop lying for JW here, you can only deceive the gullible like you and not ANTIISLAM

1. Afghanistan
2. Algeria
3. Bahrain
4. Brunei
5. Comoros
6. Djibouti
7. Egypt
8. Enritrea
9. Iran
10. Iraq
11. Kuwait
12. Lebanon
13. Libya
14. Mauritania
15. Morocco
16. Oman
17. Qatar
18. SAUDI ARABIA
19. Singapore
20. Somalia
21. Syria
22. Tajikistan
23. Tunisia
24. Turkmenistan
25. U.A.E
26. Uzbekistan
27. Vietnam
28. Yemen

If you understand their rules why are your activities banned in these countries?

You can only deceive mumu like you sogbo

MaxInDHouse:

We don't build hospitals or schools because that's not what Jesus commissioned Christianity for but in every land we go JWs fish out {Mark 1:17} obedient individuals making them lovers of peace! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Matthew 28:18-20

Shey na your Elders in JW tell you say Jesus Christ is a Christian? Which Christianity did Jesus commissioned for?

You don't build hospitals and schools but your gullible could visited Hospital bullt by Catholicism you've been condemning from ages abi grin

MaxInDHouse:

That's the expected FRUIT Jesus planted not schools and hospitals sponsored by some political entities Sir! Matthew 7:16-18 wink

Did Jesus Christ planted building Kingdom hall, did Jesus Christ planted carrying one useless bag and umbrella with watchtower? Can you answer this please

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You people are pagans claiming believers!

Neither Jesus nor his disciples build hospitals the ones the whitemen build are for colonization. Though you people don't know the difference between faith and credulity, you just feel like since whitemen brought an idea and it's working then it belongs to Jesus.
For your information they stole your glory with those hospitals, instead of our people to work hand in hand with what they brought they condemned our traditional medicines as if they can cure everything.
Well i've told you the bitter truth, schools and hospitals has nothing to do with Christianity Jesus preached God's Kingdom not social amenities Sir! wink
Irrational submission as usual. Did Jesus use internet that you are using today? Did Jesus print watchtower pamphlets that you are using today?

The whitemen built hospitals for you, they taught your people basic science and made you know that conditions like Sickle cell disease is a blood disorder and not due to the child being an ogbanje, but the ungrateful you is now demonizing them.

The cult that you call JW group has sent many to their early graves because your founder misinterpreted not eating the blood of animals like the occults to mean that Jw should not accept blood transfusion hence you have sent many to their early graves, their blood is on your head for misleading them!

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

The Roman Catholic Church is an ancient religious institution while British Government is the government of United Kingdom, domestically referred to as Her Majesty's Government, is the central government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Do they sound the same or are they in for the same purpose, aims and objectives
What was the aim and objectives of emperor Constantine who initiated the Catholics church? POLITICS!
So both the British Government and Roman Catholic Church had the same objectives Sir that's why both are in support of leading and settling issues with the use of WEAPONS! Matthew 26:52

Name one standard your JW as set in Nigeria? hope you'll answer this
That Christians aren't supposed to participate in politics, racism and military services so that Jesus will be fully represented by peace loving worshipers who don't even protest against the government but keep anticipating God's Kingdom. That's what Jesus commissioned Sir! Act 1:8

So you know the hospital and you are there condemning it. Why can't you go to goverment hospital or your own JW hospital for healing? Why did you have to patronized the hospital you've been condemning for ages?
There you go misconstruing everything!
I'm not condemning hospitals and schools but i'm saying both aren't what Jesus commissioned as assigned duties for his disciples. So anyone doing that is not doing so for Christ whom we should follow his footsteps not going off track claiming we are doing it in his name! Matthew 15:7-8

The last time you visited the hospital, the doctors and nurses that attended to you are they whitemen from Europe or Nigerians like you?
Will you answer this too?

I attended school and was taken to the hospital both did their job which has nothing to do with the assignment Jesus gave his disciples the preaching and teaching of Good News of God's Kingdom, that's what i'm telling you Sir!

Thank God you said BACK THEN, are they still fighting, killing and forcefully converting people to join Catholicism till today as your brothers in Islam are killing people for muhammad and allah till today and forcefully converting people to join islam. WILL YOU ANSWER THIS LIKEWISE?
If they started by fighting and killing people to enforce their religion then it simply means what they infused in the hearts of our people back then has nothing to do with Christ whose real followers must not fight anyone even their enemies talkless forcing their beliefs on others! Luke 9:51-56

LIAR! LIAR!!! LIAR!!! grin The activities of your JW are banned in these below Islamic countries, so please stop lying for JW here, you can only deceive the gullible like you and not ANTIISLAM
1. Afghanistan
2. Algeria
3. Bahrain
4. Brunei
5. Comoros
6. Djibouti
7. Egypt
8. Enritrea
9. Iran
10. Iraq
11. Kuwait
12. Lebanon
13. Libya
14. Mauritania
15. Morocco
16. Oman
17. Qatar
18. SAUDI ARABIA
19. Singapore
20. Somalia
21. Syria
22. Tajikistan
23. Tunisia
24. Turkmenistan
25. U.A.E
26. Uzbekistan
27. Vietnam
28. Yemen
If you understand their rules why are your activities banned in these countries?
You can only deceive mumu like you sogbo
You're really funny my guy! grin
OK because Christendom churches aren't allowed to erect structures in those places you concluded that JWs can't operate there shey?
Ọmọ come and let's teach you real Christianity where we operate without disturbing the neighbourhood with unwarranted noise.
Let me tell you a secret: before 2017 there are just three countries on earth where JWs aren't operating at all and none of them is an Islamic nation! So it's those claiming Christians that are attacking us not islamists because our activities exposes them as misrepresentation for Christ who has no business with politics! smiley

Shey na your Elders in JW tell you say Jesus Christ is a Christian? Which Christianity did Jesus commissioned for?
You don't build hospitals and schools but your gullible could visited Hospital bullt by Catholicism you've been condemning from ages abi grin
Did Jesus Christ planted building Kingdom hall, did Jesus Christ planted carrying one useless bag and umbrella with watchtower? Can you answer this please

You can continue with your insults but be rest assured that Jesus never erected any structure neither did his disciples call any worship center "CHURCH" they only meet in places conducive for them and it was until after 1914 that JWs decided to build Halls for our meetings instead of always having to meet in one brother's place or renting Halls for our meetings!

Read your Bible!
Church means the gathering not the buildings.
So if we're not permitted to build Halls in any country that doesn't stop us from meeting together or preaching and teaching in such a country Sir! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by peggywebbs(f): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Why now? The question what benefit has Islam brought to Nigeria? You asked what has Christianity brought? I answered.

Now you're going after poor atheists? The question wasn't about individuals and you've offended atheists by tagging them as a religious organization.

So answer the question, what benefits have Islam brought to Nigeria? Just name them

cry
AntiChristian:

Talk another one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2022
advocatejare:

Irrational submission as usual. Did Jesus use internet that you are using today? Did Jesus print watchtower pamphlets that you are using today?
The whitemen built hospitals for you, they taught your people basic science and made you know that conditions like Sickle cell disease is a blood disorder and not due to the child being an ogbanje, but the ungrateful you is now demonizing them.
The cult that you call JW group has sent many to their early graves because your founder misinterpreted not eating the blood of animals like the occults to mean that Jw should not accept blood transfusion hence you have sent many to their early graves, their blood is on your head for misleading them!

Why do people always go off track anytime someone tells you the truth like this? smiley

Listen and get the sense of what i'm saying!

I'm not condemning civilization or technology but don't bring it in as things done for Christ because that's not what Jesus sent his followers to go out there to do! Matthew 28:18-20

Read Jesus' words and meditate thoroughly on it stop blurring your senses with what Jesus never taught his disciples to do all because such things were done by politicians claiming Christians! smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What was the aim and objectives of emperor Constantine who initiated the Catholics church? POLITICS!
So both the British Government and Roman Catholic Church had the same objectives Sir that's why both are in support of leading and settling issues with the use of WEAPONS! Matthew 26:52

Bring your proof from a reliable source that Emperor Constantine initiated Catholic Church?

You're a bloody liar and I'll keep on exposing you

MaxInDHouse:

That Christians aren't supposed to participate in politics, racism and military services so that Jesus will be fully represented by peace loving worshipers who don't even protest against the government but keep anticipating God's Kingdom. That's what Jesus commissioned Sir! Act 1:8

Shey na your Elders in JW tell you say Christians shouldn't participate in Military services? grin you sha no go finish person with your ignorant

MaxInDHouse:

There you go misconstruing everything!
I'm not condemning hospitals and schools but i'm saying both aren't what Jesus commissioned as assigned duties for his disciples.

You only praised them with this your words, Those people came and stole your glory but it's like you people need to emancipated yourselves from this slavery otherwise you will never see that you're still their slaves.

Meanwhile your gullible visited the hospital they built where your glory and the rest of your JW's were stolen abi?

MaxInDHouse:

So anyone doing that is not doing so for Christ whom we should follow his footsteps not going off track claiming we are doing it in his name! Matthew 15:7-8

So anyone visiting the hospital they built including you and your fellow JW's are following whose footsteps? Will you answer this?

Shey Jesus Christ ever visited hospital for medical attention while on earth? May Jehovah heal you sogbo

MaxInDHouse:

I attended school and was taken to the hospital both did their job which has nothing to do with the assignment Jesus gave his disciples the preaching and teaching of Good News of God's Kingdom, that's what i'm telling you Sir!

As a JW's must you be taking to hospital especially the one built by Catholic missionaries? grin whose footsteps did you follow here?

LIAR!! You're busted again, but you said this in quote:

"I know the sacred heart hospital and i've been there several times both as a patient and visitor and i can assure you that it's nothing compared to hospitals in European countries!"

Why changing your words that:

"I attended school and was taken to the hospital both did their job..."

You're a bloody liar aswear grin

MaxInDHouse:

If they started by fighting and killing people to enforce their religion then it simply means what they infused in the hearts of our people back then has nothing to do with Christ whose real followers must not fight anyone even their enemies talkless forcing their beliefs on others! Luke 9:51-56

Who are those they fought with then and on what purpose? Can you back up your claim from a reliable source that they forcefully convert people to join Catholicism? I pray this question won't be too hard for you to answer

MaxInDHouse:

You're really funny my guy! grin
OK because Christendom churches aren't allowed to erect structures in those places you concluded that JWs can't operate there shey?
Ọmọ come and let's teach you real Christianity where we operate without disturbing the neighbourhood with unwarranted noise.
Let me tell you a secret: before 2017 there are just three countries on earth where JWs aren't operating at all and none of them is an Islamic nation! So it's those claiming Christians that are attacking us not islamists because our activities exposes them as misrepresentation for Christ who has no business with politics! smiley

You are ignorant like your elders in JW.. Temples, Churches, Synagogue, Even Church Buildings and Structures are there in those Islamic Countries I mentioned above EXCEPT SAUDI ARABIA. Christians from different denominations are allowed to practise their religious activities except your occultist religion the JW that they banned from carrying out your religion activities

You'll only keep on exposing your occultist religion, the JW with your ignorant. keep it up sogbo

MaxInDHouse:

You can continue with your insults but be rest assured that Jesus never any structure neither did his disciples call any worship center "CHURCH" they only meet in places conducive for them and it was until after 1914 that JWs decided to build Halls for our meetings instead of always having to meet in one brother's place or renting Halls for our meetings!

Are you showering praising words here with this your utterances?

Did Jesus Christ erected kingdom hall you are using today? Did Jesus Christ used the internet you are using today? Did Jesus Christ carried one useless bag and umbrella with watchtower in his hands grin

MaxInDHouse:

Read your Bible!
Church means the gathering not the buildings.
So if we're not permitted to build Halls in any country that doesn't stop us from meeting together or preaching and teaching in such a country Sir! wink.

Church also means a building used for public Christian worship. We have Christians with Church buildings and structures in those Islamic countries I listed above except in Saudi Arabia.

Now answer this question, you can invite your elders in JW's to help you out

Except in Saudi Arabia give us the address of your kingdom hall in those islamic countries I listed above since you lied earlier that Jehovah's Witnesses are in Islamic states preaching and teaching peacefully because you know their rules and you play along so as not to provoke their anger and since you aren't interested in their politics they have no issues with you.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by delkuf(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
AntiChristian:
Nigeria is not ruled by islam. So I don't understand what the aim of this thread is if not bigotry as usual. You should list what Christianity has brought instead?

All those prayers, vigils, crusades, bus preaching, street preaching, revivals, mass, tract sharing, etc. Of what use has it been?
Nigeria is rule by Christian abi. What benefits has isam than to kill and destroy. You are the servant of your master the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by delkuf(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yeah! I bet IPOB, ESN, Ema powerful are Catholics too singing hail Mary full of grace...

Catholics are idolatrous too. The Igbos just as moved from idolatry to a more flamboyant one.

Catholism that invaded biafla can't still stop Igbos killing themselves even kidnapping reverends and co. List what isam has done for Nigeria. Give us three things pls

And name the best schools that you claim which is especially for the masses?
Anything Christianity gives on the left is with Bible on the right hand.

The purpose of the humanitarian mission is to convert you to their own form of Christianity. Do Catholics help Anglican?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by delkuf(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Where is the hypocrisy in what he said?

if people follow the lifestyle of Mohammed Almost all nine year old girls will be mothers and many atrocities will be committed.

Shey na lie?
I should give 100 likes for this but oga seun have invent that. Infact the reason why Nigeria is like this, is because of the muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by delkuf(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
AntiChristian:

Talk another one!
What has islam done. Leave atheist, leave Christianity, what has islam done for Nigeria. Tell us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Bring your proof from a reliable source that Emperor Constantine initiated Catholic Church? You're a bloody liar and I'll keep on exposing you
Keep on agitating in pains!
Na Roman Emperors get Catholic Church! grin

Shey na your Elders in JW tell you say Christians shouldn't participate in Military services? grin you sha no go finish person with your ignorant
No mind me jàre Jesus support wars 100% just that he told his disciples to love their enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} love their neighbours {Mark 12:31} love fellow believers {John 13:34-35} and never use weapons in settling disputes {Matthew 26:52} but as for military services they can participate after all they can fulfill all his commandments even though they're killing with weapons! John 15:14 cheesy

You only praised them with this your words, Those people came and stole your glory but it's like you people need to emancipated yourselves from this slavery otherwise you will never see that you're still their slaves.
Meanwhile your gullible visited the hospital they built where your glory and the rest of your JW's were stolen abi?

Chai see spiritual blindness o!
Aren't government still building hospitals and schools today? Does it stop them from stealing the masses money?
Why are you people so daft?
They are not Christians but politicians in disguise stealing your glory!

So anyone visiting the hospital they built including you and your fellow JW's are following whose footsteps? Will you answer this? Shey Jesus Christ ever visited hospital for medical attention while on earth? May Jehovah heal you sogbo
Government build hospitals and Mumu you said they're Christians, isn't it the money they got from our land that they used in building the schools, hospitals, power plants and roads?
Ọmọ stop deceiving yourself. Don't forget to include all those things because it's the same British Government that brought them all! wink

As a JW's must you be taking to hospital especially the one built by Catholic missionaries? grin whose footsteps did you follow here?
LIAR!! You're busted again, but you said this in quote:
"I know the sacred heart hospital and i've been there several times both as a patient and visitor and i can assure you that it's nothing compared to hospitals in European countries!"
Why changing your words that:
"I attended school and was taken to the hospital both did their job..."
You're a bloody liar aswear grin
Those ruling over the land build schools, roads, hospitals and power stations. What has that got to do with them being Christians?
For your information, if the islamists also take power they will do exactly the same thing in the name of their God. Does that makes them worshipers of God?

Who are those they fought with then and on what purpose? Can you back up your claim from a reliable source that they forcefully convert people to join Catholicism? I pray this question won't be too hard for you to answer
Ọmọ come see ignorance at it's peak o!
So who were the slave traders?
Did the church stop their white men from enslaving black people in Jesus name?
Chai Samuel Àjàyí Crowder don die we for ask am whether those who made him bishop had the same regard for him as they do for white bishops. Ọ̀DẸ̀! grin

You are ignorant like your elders in JW.. Temples, Churches, Synagogue, Even Church Buildings and Structures are there in those Islamic Countries I mentioned above EXCEPT SAUDI ARABIA. Christians from different denominations are allowed to practise their religious activities except your occultist religion the JW that they banned from carrying out your religion activities
You'll only keep on exposing your occultist religion, the JW with your ignorant. keep it up sogbo
Mo gbọ mo jábọ́, ìkòkò 'dí mí ré lulẹ̀ ó fọ́!
So it's your HellFire churches islamists allowed but easygoing JWs who don't make any noise counteracting their call to prayers they allow shey?
Ọmọ small small nah!cheesy

Are you showering praising words here with this your utterances?
Did Jesus Christ erected kingdom hall you are using today? Did Jesus Christ used the internet you are using today? Did Jesus Christ carried one useless bag and umbrella with watchtower in his hands grin
OK it's the church that brought the internet and bags shey?
Each religion introduces what they've got but the first thing they must not forget is about the Good News of God's Kingdom, i can see your churches preaching it while members are in the army to fight and kill your enemies in Jesus name, Amen! cheesy

Church also means a building used for public Christian worship. We have Christians with Church buildings and structures in those Islamic countries I listed above except in Saudi Arabia.
Now answer this question, you can invite your elders in JW's to help you out
Except in Saudi Arabia give us the address of your kingdom hall in those islamic countries I listed above since you lied earlier that Jehovah's Witnesses are in Islamic states preaching and teaching peacefully because you know their rules and you play along so as not to provoke their anger and since you aren't interested in their politics they have no issues with you.

First give us the address of your noisemaking buildings you call "churches" in Islamists States nah!
Islamists here in Africa are killing church people and you're here telling people that their grandpa islamist states allow you people in their own country.
Haba! Which kain shameless liar be this o? cheesy

So those Islamists killing people here aren't practicing what their fellow believers are doing in Islamic nations shey?
Then why blaming Muslims for terrorist act nah? After all their fellow believers in Islamic nations aren't against your churches! grin

Guy try to recap your lies it's falling off through the cover Sir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Lawag3: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
AntiChristian:

Gods knows that when I discusse religion with Moslems I try my best to see things from their perspective. I don't try to win the argument. I try to show them the truth.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by GoodIsGod: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is excellent!

So don't allow the majority's path {Exodus 23:1-2} blur your senses {Matthew 7:13-14} if there were no preaching and teaching from house to house and door to door making disciples of peace loving worshipers in those dark ages then it means Jesus parable of the seed began fulfilment immediately after the first century Jewish disciples fell asleep in death! Matthew 13:25 smiley

I laugh in Hebrew. grin
You guys will be shocked when the end comes and you meet many of the people you have laughed at and considered Christiandom in Paradise.
Just collect the rod from brother Moses and use it to chase people out of paradise because it is meant for JW alone.
21st century Pharisees.
Yeye dey smell. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:34am On Jul 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep on agitating in pains!
Na Roman Emperors get Catholic Church! grin

You will only continue disgracing JW here, to bring your proof from a reliable source that Emperor Constantine initiated Catholic Church is difficult for your elders in JW to answer through you.

MaxInDHouse:

No mind me jàre Jesus support wars 100% just that he told his disciples to love their enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} love their neighbours {Mark 12:31} love fellow believers {John 13:34-35} and never use weapons in settling disputes {Matthew 26:52} but as for military services they can participate after all they can fulfill all his commandments even though they're killing with weapons! John 15:14 cheesy

Wherw did Jesus Christ told his disciples not to participate in Military, why answering questions an abomination in your religion?

MaxInDHouse:

Chai see spiritual blindness o!
Aren't government still building hospitals and schools today? Does it stop them from stealing the masses money?
Why are you people so daft?
They are not Christians but politicians in disguise stealing your glory!

You are only trying to deviate from the main discussion but I won't allow you to do that. The hospital you visited was built by the Catholics you're condemning, why don't you go to goverment hospital for your healing?

MaxInDHouse:

Government build hospitals and Mumu you said they're Christians, isn't it the money they got from our land that they used in building the schools, hospitals, power plants and roads?
Ọmọ stop deceiving yourself. Don't forget to include all those things because it's the same British Government that brought them all! wink

This is the question I asked you here but you want to deviate grin

Whose footsteps did you follow for visiting hospital?

Why didn't you visited the hospital built by government rather than visiting the one you've been condemning from ages, is that not stupidity to have taken such steps?

MaxInDHouse:

Those ruling over the land build schools, roads, hospitals and power stations. What has that got to do with them being Christians?
For your information, if the islamists also take power they will do exactly the same thing in the name of their God. Does that makes them worshipers of God?

Diversion tactics! Must you be taken to hospital especially the one built by catholic missionaries?

MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ come see ignorance at it's peak o!
So who were the slave traders?
Did the church stop their white men from enslaving black people in Jesus name?
Chai Samuel Àjàyí Crowder don die we for ask am whether those who made him bishop had the same regard for him as they do for white bishops. Ọ̀DẸ̀! grin

ÒPÒNÚ AYÉRÁDÀ, wetin I asked you what are you saying grin

Scroll up and read again what brought up this question that need your answer

[Who are those they fought with then and on what purpose? Can you back up your claim from a reliable source that they forcefully convert people to join Catholicism?

Shey Samuel Ajayi Crowther was a Catholic Bishop or they forced him to join catholic mission kwo? grin aswear baaba dindinrin nii e

MaxInDHouse:

Mo gbọ mo jábọ́, ìkòkò 'dí mí ré lulẹ̀ ó fọ́!
So it's your HellFire churches islamists allowed but easygoing JWs who don't make any noise counteracting their call to prayers they allow shey?
Ọmọ small small nah!cheesy

Let me open your sense again, those Islamic countries I listed above allows Christians to practise their religion activities, building of Churches, temple or synagogue but never allow your occultist JW to build your kingdom hall. Can't you read again?

MaxInDHouse:

OK it's the church that brought the internet and bags shey?
Each religion introduces what they've got but the first thing they must not forget is about the Good News of God's Kingdom, i can see your churches preaching it while members are in the army to fight and kill your enemies in Jesus name, Amen! cheesy

Did Jesus Christ erected kingdom hall you are using today? Did Jesus Christ used the internet you are using today? Did Jesus Christ carried one useless bag and umbrella with watchtower in his hands.

Scroll up again and read what brought up that statement?

MaxInDHouse:

First give us the address of your noisemaking buildings you call "churches" in Islamists States nah!
Islamists here in Africa are killing church people and you're here telling people that their grandpa islamist states allow you people in their own country.
Haba! Which kain shameless liar be this o? cheesy

Bloody liar sebi you said you Jehovah's Witnesses are in Islamic states preaching and teaching peacefully because you know their rules and you play along so as not to provoke their anger and since you aren't interested in their politics they have no issues with you.

Will you please tell us one Islamic country your occultist religion the JW has the Kingdom Hall?

MaxInDHouse:

So those Islamists killing people here aren't practicing what their fellow believers are doing in Islamic nations shey?
Then why blaming Muslims for terrorist act nah? After all their fellow believers in Islamic nations aren't against your churches! grin

You gat comprehensive problem, I said Christians are allow to build their church of worship in those islamic countries I listed above while they banned the activities of the your occultsit religion, sorry is ur name

MaxInDHouse:

Guy try to recap your lies it's falling off through the cover Sir! cheesy.

Tell us one Islamic country your occultist religion as it kingdom hall

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:36am On Jul 15, 2022
delkuf:
I should give 100 likes for this but oga seun have invent that. Infact the reason why Nigeria is like this, is because of the muslims

You are correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) / Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.