Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,983 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:52 AM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (45037 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AntiChristian: 5:24am On Jul 15, 2022
Lawag3:

Gods knows that when I discusse religion with Moslems I try my best to see things from their perspective. I don't try to win the argument. I try to show them the truth.
Your truth is falsehood disguised.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AntiChristian: 5:29am On Jul 15, 2022
delkuf:
Nigeria is rule by Christian abi. What benefits has isam than to kill and destroy. You are the servant of your master the devil

O! So it's Islam that is killing in Ukraine? Or is it Islam that is causing "sit at home" in south east and killing people? That is where Christianity is about 90%.

Christianity brought the freedom mentality. The ENDSARS, IPOB, ESN, etc.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AntiChristian: 5:37am On Jul 15, 2022
Arthurity1:

"Catholics are idolatrous too. The Igbos just as moved from idolatry to a more flamboyant one."
After making this false, idiotic and incendiary comment, you have the gall the call me a child of hate... It's only in your nature to make trouble then cry victim when you eventually get your just dessert. I have nothing to say to an adult with the intellectual capacity of a star fish.

At least a star fish is still a creation . Your IQ is -1.

Catholics are idolatrous! The hail Mary is idolatrous. The stations of the cross is idolatrous. All the graven images is idolatrous. Kneeling, bowing, genuflecting to the graven images is idolatrous. You also drink wine and bread as blood and body of Jesus. No be cannibalism be that? Just like that police man and woman was killed, burnt and probably eaten!
Cannibalism is now in the SE.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28am On Jul 15, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You will only continue disgracing JW here, to bring your proof from a reliable source that Emperor Constantine initiated Catholic Church is difficult for your elders in JW to answer through you.
Wherw did Jesus Christ told his disciples not to participate in Military, why answering questions an abomination in your religion?
Romans created the Catholic Church to boost their political ambitions and nothing more but if you don't want the truth no wahala continue deceiving yourself!
Jesus never used weapons and never support it's weapons but condemned it {Matthew 26:52} actions speaks louder than words nah!

ANTIlSLAM:

You are only trying to deviate from the main discussion but I won't allow you to do that. The hospital you visited was built by the Catholics you're condemning, why don't you go to goverment hospital for your healing?
This is the question I asked you here but you want to deviate grin
Whose footsteps did you follow for visiting hospital?
Why didn't you visited the hospital built by government rather than visiting the one you've been condemning from ages, is that not stupidity to have taken such steps? Diversion tactics! Must you be taken to hospital especially the one built by catholic missionaries?
Politicians use Nigerian money got in Nigeria to build schools, roads, hospitals and other things. Ọmọ are those things not for public use in Nigeria?
Chai churchgoing don cause wahala for some people o!
Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Adeboye build their own and less privileged Nigerians can't go there do you know why? Well i'll TEACH you: it's because their own belongs to them as private properties and not the government that's why they needed to get approval but those Catholic institutions were built by the government in those days. So learn my friend it's not about arguing blindly or thinking about insults this are hard facts!

ANTIlSLAM:

ÒPÒNÚ AYÉRÁDÀ, wetin I asked you what are you saying grin
Scroll up and read again what brought up this question that need your answer
[Who are those they fought with then and on what purpose? Can you back up your claim from a reliable source that they forcefully convert people to join Catholicism?
Google, Wikipedia and Encyclopedia are all your friends, just type "Catholic Crusaders in dark ages" then come back to argue!
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey Samuel Ajayi Crowther was a Catholic Bishop or they forced him to join catholic mission kwo? grin aswear baaba dindinrin nii e
Chai see wahala o!
Àjàyí Crowder was a slave as in SLAVE before his freedom and because he enrolled in their mission they made him the first black bishop but gave him no regard in their own place he was to lead blacks not white in worship!

ANTIlSLAM:

Let me open your sense again, those Islamic countries I listed above allows Christians to practise their religion activities, building of Churches, temple or synagogue but never allow your occultist JW to build your kingdom hall. Can't you read again?
Did Jesus Christ erected kingdom hall you are using today? Did Jesus Christ used the internet you are using today? Did Jesus Christ carried one useless bag and umbrella with watchtower in his hands.
Scroll up again and read what brought up that statement?
Bloody liar sebi you said you Jehovah's Witnesses are in Islamic states preaching and teaching peacefully because you know their rules and you play along so as not to provoke their anger and since you aren't interested in their politics they have no issues with you.
Will you please tell us one Islamic country your occultist religion the JW has the Kingdom Hall?
You gat comprehensive problem, I said Christians are allow to build their church of worship in those islamic countries I listed above while they banned the activities of the your occultsit religion, sorry is ur name
Tell us one Islamic country your occultist religion as it kingdom hall

Islamists are killing people in their churches here in Nigeria and these are sponsored by Islamists in Arab countries yet you're here deceiving yourself.
Ọmọ àrùn ojú ni eléyìí kìí ṣe ohun tí o lè máa pa irọ́ lé lórí o! cheesy
Jesus worshiped in Jerusalem temple all his life because the New Covenant has not been sealed but after the New Covenant his disciples discovered that they can't continue worshiping with Judaists inside the temple God has condemned so they meet in homes of fellow believers.
That's what JWs do today. We meet in homes of fellow believers in places where there is religious intolerance but where there is freedom of worship we contribute to build a hall for our meetings.
But no matter the intolerance in any place we must endeavour to preach and teach by all means because that's what Jesus commanded us not building places for worship:

I solemnly charge you before God and Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his manifestation and his Kingdom: [u]Preach the word; be at it urgently in favorable times and difficult times; reprove, reprimand, exhort, with all patience and art of teaching. For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled. They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories. 2Timothy 4:1-4[/b]

No be building matter nah disciple making to increase peacelovers throughout the earth in the name of now reigning King Christ Jesus! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Matthew 28:19-20 smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by delkuf(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

O! So it's Islam that is killing in Ukraine? Or is it Islam that is causing "sit at home" in south east and killing people? That is where Christianity is about 90%.

Christianity brought the freedom mentality. The ENDSARS, IPOB, ESN, etc.
The Ukraine issue is a war. Wars happened. Pls tell us what benefits has islam brought to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Romans created the Catholic Church to boost their political ambitions and nothing more but if you don't want the truth no wahala continue deceiving yourself!
Jesus never used weapons and never support it's weapons but condemned it {Matthew 26:52} actions speaks louder than words nah!

It is now Roman, it is NO more Emperor Constantine abi grin.. Thank your God that you're with ANTIISLAM, See this your brain ehn na me go repair am for you, just count yourself lucky sogbo

MaxInDHouse:

Politicians use Nigerian money got in Nigeria to build schools, roads, hospitals and other things. Ọmọ are those things not for public use in Nigeria?
Chai churchgoing don cause wahala for some people o!
Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Adeboye build their own and less privileged Nigerians can't go there do you know why? Well i'll TEACH you: it's because their own belongs to them as private properties and not the government that's why they needed to get approval but those Catholic institutions were built by the government in those days. So learn my friend it's not about arguing blindly or thinking about insults this are hard facts!

I've told you earlier don't deviate, I won't give room for that sogbo cheesy

Sacred Heart Hospital you visited for your healing was built by Catholic Church, THE QUESTION YOU ARE TRYING TO DODGED IS Whose footsteps did you follow by visiting this hospital for your healing? Did Jesus Christ ever visited hospital?

Shey Catholic church used money they got from your goverment to build Sacred Heart Hospital in Abeokuta for your useful and the rest from your occultist JW religion nii?

Why didn't you visited the one built by your government or your JW? Is that not stupidity for you visiting the one built by those you're condemning ?

MaxInDHouse:

Google, Wikipedia and Encyclopedia are all your friends, just type "Catholic Crusaders in dark ages" then come back to argue!

So do they force people to join Catholicism mission is the question with proof. Are you this daft and moribund?

MaxInDHouse:

Chai see wahala o!
Àjàyí Crowder was a slave as in SLAVE before his freedom and because he enrolled in their mission they made him the first black bishop but gave him no regard in their own place he was to lead blacks not white in worship!

This is the second time I'll be asking you this. Is Samuel Ajayi Crowther a Catholic Bishop? If YES, who forced him to join catholic mission?

Don't be this stupid, answer my question and stop dodging

MaxInDHouse:

Islamists are killing people in their churches here in Nigeria and these are sponsored by Islamists in Arab countries yet you're here deceiving yourself.
Ọmọ àrùn ojú ni eléyìí kìí ṣe ohun tí o lè máa pa irọ́ lé lórí o! cheesy
Jesus worshiped in Jerusalem temple all his life because the New Covenant has not been sealed but after the New Covenant his disciples discovered that they can't continue worshiping with Judaists inside the temple God has condemned so they meet in homes of fellow believers.
That's what JWs do today. We meet in homes of fellow believers in places where there is religious intolerance but where there is freedom of worship we contribute to build a hall for our meetings.
But no matter the intolerance in any place we must endeavour to preach and teach by all means because that's what Jesus commanded us not building places for worship:

I solemnly charge you before God and Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his manifestation and his Kingdom: [u]Preach the word; be at it urgently in favorable times and difficult times; reprove, reprimand, exhort, with all patience and art of teaching. For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled. They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories. 2Timothy 4:1-4[/b]

Did I listed Nigeria among the Islamic countries that banned your occultist religion activities in their countries?

Is your medulla oblongata faulty? Thank your creator that you're with ANTIISLAM, I will help you repair am at a cheapest price grin

Why do they banned your JW from creating nuisance to their environment?

Did Jesus Christ erected kingdom Hall your Elders gather you to brainwashed you guys?

Did Jesus Christ carried one useless bag and umbrella with watchtower in his hands?

Did Jesus Christ used the internet your gullible JW are using today?

Did you follow what Jesus Christ erected?

Give yourself and the rest of your JW's a suitable name, YOU GUYS ARE BIG FOOL shey know? grin

MaxInDHouse:

No be building matter nah disciple making to increase peacelovers throughout the earth in the name of now reigning King Christ Jesus! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Matthew 28:19-20 smiley

Thought you said your occultist JW religion is waxing stronger in Islamic states not until I burst you grin and to give us the address of your Kingdom Hall in any of these Islamic states so as to patronize you is the problem.

Those Islamic governments banned your occultist JW religion because of the nuisance you're creating by carrying one useless bag and umbrella with watchtower disturbing the peace of the people

WHEN WILL YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION?

Shey na your Elders in JW tell you say Christians shouldn't participate in Military services?

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Arthurity1(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

At least a star fish is still a creation . Your IQ is -1.

Catholics are idolatrous! The hail Mary is idolatrous. The stations of the cross is idolatrous. All the graven images is idolatrous. Kneeling, bowing, genuflecting to the graven images is idolatrous. You also drink wine and bread as blood and body of Jesus. No be cannibalism be that? Just like that police man and woman was killed, burnt and probably eaten!
Cannibalism is now in the SE.
This is exactly why I said you are brainless, you proclaim such falsehoods and display such idiotic levels of confident ignorance about the Catholic Church... I have nothing more to say to you.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Lawag3: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2022
AntiChristian:
Your truth is falsehood disguised.

You don't know that. You think it's falsehood in disguise. You should not jump to conclusions.treat Islam and Christianity with equal scrutiny. Study the character of both Jesus and Mohammed. Seek the truth. And I pray you find it.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Bruno3000(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Islam brought terror groups like boko harm, ISWAP, Al qaeda etc. Where Islam thrives development, peace and traquility are hardly experienced. I hate Islam with passion. What kind of religion would behead one simply because he doesn't want to be Muslim anymore? Na by force?
istina:
Christianity brought about modern civilization through western education.
I don't know what Islam brought
Someone please help me with that
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by orisa37: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
TERRORISM.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

It is now Roman, it is NO more Emperor Constantine abi grin.. Thank your God that you're with ANTIISLAM, See this your brain ehn na me go repair am for you, just count yourself lucky sogbo
I've told you earlier don't deviate, I won't give room for that sogbo cheesy
Sacred Heart Hospital you visited for your healing was built by Catholic Church, THE QUESTION YOU ARE TRYING TO DODGED IS Whose footsteps did you follow by visiting this hospital for your healing? Did Jesus Christ ever visited hospital?
Shey Catholic church used money they got from your goverment to build Sacred Heart Hospital in Abeokuta for your useful and the rest from your occultist JW religion nii?
Why didn't you visited the one built by your government or your JW? Is that not stupidity for you visiting the one built by those you're condemning ?
So do they force people to join Catholicism mission is the question with proof. Are you this daft and moribund?
This is the second time I'll be asking you this. Is Samuel Ajayi Crowther a Catholic Bishop? If YES, who forced him to join catholic mission?
Don't be this stupid, answer my question and stop dodging
Did I listed Nigeria among the Islamic countries that banned your occultist religion activities in their countries?
Is your medulla oblongata faulty? Thank your creator that you're with ANTIISLAM, I will help you repair am at a cheapest price grin
Why do they banned your JW from creating nuisance to their environment?
Did Jesus Christ erected kingdom Hall your Elders gather you to brainwashed you guys?
Did Jesus Christ carried one useless bag and umbrella with watchtower in his hands?
Did Jesus Christ used the internet your gullible JW are using today?
Did you follow what Jesus Christ erected?
Give yourself and the rest of your JW's a suitable name, YOU GUYS ARE BIG FOOL shey know? grin
Thought you said your occultist JW religion is waxing stronger in Islamic states not until I burst you grin and to give us the address of your Kingdom Hall in any of these Islamic states so as to patronize you is the problem.
Those Islamic governments banned your occultist JW religion because of the nuisance you're creating by carrying one useless bag and umbrella with watchtower disturbing the peace of the people
WHEN WILL YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION?
Shey na your Elders in JW tell you say Christians shouldn't participate in Military services?

The funny thing is that since you're not original you can't appreciate what is original!

You stupidly created a moniker "ANTIISLAM" just to counteract a Nairalander "AntiChristian" that's enough to show that you're not original and can never appreciate anything original.

So continue with your delusion, just know that those that makes schools, hospitals and other things for the general public are not Christians rather they're POLITICIANS! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why do people always go off track anytime someone tells you the truth like this? smiley

Listen and get the sense of what i'm saying!

I'm not condemning civilization or technology but don't bring it in as things done for Christ because that's not what Jesus sent his followers to go out there to do! Matthew 28:18-20

Read Jesus' words and meditate thoroughly on it stop blurring your senses with what Jesus never taught his disciples to do all because such things were done by politicians claiming Christians! smiley
Tell us the story Jesus told us about the Good Samaritan!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
advocatejare:

Tell us the story Jesus told us about the Good Samaritan!

Samaritans (Northern ten tribes) are also Israelites so they're supposed to be brothers but after the death of Solomon the nation broke into two parts living just the two ruling tribes of Benjamin and Judah in the South.

After the breakup Samaritans built another temple in Samaria on mouth Gerisim and begin their own worship in the name of the same God but all the prophets of the true God condemned what the Samaritans did (including prophets like Elijah who was also a Samaritan by birth)

So the strife went on for centuries until Christ came and declared that all what Samaritans were practicing in Samaria is rubbish before God because Salvation originates with those having the original temple (Jews) John 4:22

Now the case of the Samaritan who helped the robbed Jew!

Though the Jews look down on Samaritans due to the impure worship they practice on mount Gerisim and it has led to unending enmity between the two nations {John 4:7-9} a Jew was robbed only for his fellow Jews like Priest and Levite to ignore him in agony, then a Samaritan took the best care of him despite the ongoing enmity between the two nations.

Jesus then asked:

"Who of these three seems to you to have made himself NEIGHBOR to the man who fell victim to the robbers?” Luke 10:36

Jesus used this illustration to stress the need for us to love our neighbour the same way we want to be loved {Mark 12:31} but there's one thing most people failed to observe in this story: Jesus was answering a question that says "who is my neighbour" {Luke 10:29} because from his preaching and teaching Jesus seems to give no room for his listeners to create or have enemies rather he's trying to say everyone should be love!
So the Jews who believe only in fellow Jews need to learn that people of other religion may not be our brothers in faith {Matthew 12:56-60} but everyone is a neighbour that we must love as we expect to be loved.

But as for our brothers in Christ Jesus gave us something totally different from that of a neighbour:

"Little children, I am with you a little longer. You will look for me; and just as I said to the Jews, ‘Where I go you cannot come,’ I now say it also to you. I AM GIVING YOU A NEW COMMANDMENT, THAT YOU LOVE ONE ANOTHER; JUST AS I HAVE LOVED YOU, you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves. John 13:34-35

So true Christians love everyone as our neighbours but as for fellow JWs out Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus commanded us to love each one as Christ loves us meaning a JW should be prepared to die (if the need arises) for a fellow JW! John 15:12-13 compare to Galatians 6:10

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Samaritans (Northern ten tribes) are also Israelites so they're supposed to be brothers but after the death of Solomon the nation broke into two parts living just the two ruling tribes of Benjamin and Judah in the South.

After the breakup Samaritans built another temple in Samaria on mouth Gerisim and begin their own worship in the name of the same God but all the prophets of the true God condemned what the Samaritans did (including prophets like Elijah who was also a Samaritan by birth)

So the strife went on for centuries until Christ came and declared that all what Samaritans were practicing in Samaria is rubbish before God because Salvation originates with those having the original temple (Jews) John 4:22

Now the case of the Samaritan who helped the robbed Jew!

Though the Jews look down on Samaritans due to the impure worship they practice on mount Gerisim and it has led to unending enmity between the two nations {John 4:7-9} a Jew was robbed only for his fellow Jews like Priest and Levite to ignore him in agony, then a Samaritan took the best care of him despite the ongoing enmity between the two nations.

Jesus then asked:

"Who of these three seems to you to have made himself NEIGHBOR to the man who fell victim to the robbers?” Luke 10:36

Jesus used this illustration to stress the need for us to love our neighbour the same way we want to be loved {Mark 12:31} but there's one thing most people failed to observe in this story: Jesus was answering a question that says "who is my neighbour" {Luke 10:29} because from his preaching and teaching Jesus seems to give no room for his listeners to create or have enemies rather he's trying to say everyone should be love!
So the Jews who believe only in fellow Jews need to learn that people of other religion may not be our brothers in faith {Matthew 12:56-60} but everyone is a neighbour that we must love as we expect to be loved.

But as for our brothers in Christ Jesus gave us something totally different from that of a neighbour:

"Little children, I am with you a little longer. You will look for me; and just as I said to the Jews, ‘Where I go you cannot come,’ I now say it also to you. I AM GIVING YOU A NEW COMMANDMENT, THAT YOU LOVE ONE ANOTHER; JUST AS I HAVE LOVED YOU, you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves. John 13:34-35

So true Christians love everyone as our neighbours but as for fellow JWs out Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus commanded us to love each one as Christ loves us meaning a JW should be prepared to die (if the need arises) for a fellow JW! John 15:12-13 compare to Galatians 6:10

May you have PEACE! smiley
The good white people that brought free education, orthodox health care are better neighbors that the JW that have allowed people to die for refusing blood transfusion because of deliberate misinterpretation of the scripture forbidding drinking of killed animal blood to mean not accepting human blood transfusion!

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
advocatejare:

The good white people that brought free education, orthodox health care are better neighbors that the JW that have allowed people to die for refusing blood transfusion because of deliberate misinterpretation of the scripture forbidding drinking of killed animal blood to mean not accepting human blood transfusion!

They brought schools and build hospitals but supported the use of weapons and wars as they kill people indiscriminately!

So in what way are they better neighbours than JWs who will never raise weapons against anyone despite their beliefs no matter how odd it may sound to you?

You don't know the difference between neighbours and brothers.
You and your brothers may have traditions that may sound really stupid to neighbours {1Corinthians 2:14} but as a neighbour you don't apply it on others since they're not your brothers.

If that's how all religionists like Muslims are practicing their religion within themselves do you think neighbours will be complaining?

JWs practicing what they believe within their own gathering has nothing to do with you as a neighbour, but Catholics and others politically oriented religions force their policies on neighbours that's what Jesus is against.

So no matter how stupid my faith may sound to you it's practiced within our brothers in the faith it has nothing to do with my neighbour! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The funny thing is that since you're not original you can't appreciate what is original!

I can't be original nau for exposing you, grin O kéré sími aswear grin

MaxInDHouse:

You stupidly created a moniker "ANTIIS.LAM" just to counteract a Nairalander "AntiCh.ristian" that's enough to show that you're not original and can never appreciate anything original.

Oya bring your proof that I created this moniker to tackle your friend AntiChristia.n?

Sebi you school, Anti.Christian is against Christians while ANT.IISLAM is against Islam, shey won jo ara won? Borrow sense sogbo

By the way, what brought this up, are you trying to juba eworo? grin

MaxInDHouse:

So continue with your delusion, just know that those that makes schools, hospitals and other things for the general public are not Christians rather they're POLITICIANS! wink.

So continue with your lying and I'll continue exposing you..

Mumu, shey the Catholic missionaries that built Sacred Heart Hospital for you in Abeokuta, the place you went to for healing are politicians abi? grin but why una dey reason from your anus and not from brain?

In a nutshell, all the questions I asked you are too difficult for your Elders in JW to help you answer abi? May Jehovah heal you, AMEN

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They brought schools and build hospitals but supported the use of weapons and wars as they kill people indiscriminately!
Africans already had weapons and were already killing one another before the Whitemen came. Whitemen only brought a superior firepower so they didn’t teach us to kill our neighbors/brothers, it was what we had been practicing before they came.

So in what way are they better neighbours than JWs who will never raise weapons against anyone despite their beliefs no matter how odd it may sound to you?
If Jehovah didn’t permit killing Israel’s neighbors by Israel, Israel would have been exterminated as a country and salvation would not have reached gentiles which you are among

You don't know the difference between neighbours and brothers.
You and your brothers may have traditions that may sound really stupid to neighbours {1Corinthians 2:14} but as a neighbour you don't apply it on others since they're not your brothers.
It is you that lack the basic understanding of the difference. Jesus Christ enjoins you to love your neighbor (not your brother) as your yourself. Someone you love as yourself is more than a brother

If that's how all religionists like Muslims are practicing their religion within themselves do you think neighbours will be complaining?
You’re antagonizing yourself. Muslims love their brothers as themselves but not their neighbors as themselves and that is why they cause chaos to those they see as not brothers(including those with different sects of Islam)

JWs practicing what they believe within their own gathering has nothing to do with you as a neighbour,
That is why I said that you lack understanding of what you wrote. If I like my JW neighbors as myself and I see how your founder deliberately misinterpreted the scriptures that forbids drinking of dead animals’ blood like the occult do to mean not accepting blood transfusion from a living human being (including their own blood that was pre stored) and leading to many being sent to the graves, then I’m not a good neighbor

So no matter how stupid my faith may sound to you it's practiced within our brothers in the faith it has nothing to do with my neighbour! smiley
Are you not willing to convert non JW into your JW cult everyday?

When you marry a non-JW, don’t you expect the person to conform to the practice of your cult?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

I can't be original nau for exposing you, grin O kéré sími aswear grin
Oya bring your proof that I created this moniker to tackle your friend AntiChristia.n?
Sebi you school, Anti.Christian is against Christians while ANT.IISLAM is against Islam, shey won jo ara won? Borrow sense sogbo
By the way, what brought this up, are you trying to juba eworo? grin
So continue with your lying and I'll continue exposing you..
Mumu, shey the Catholic missionaries that built Sacred Heart Hospital for you in Abeokuta, the place you went to for healing are politicians abi? grin but why una dey reason from your anus and not from brain?
In a nutshell, all the questions I asked you are too difficult for your Elders in JW to help you answer abi? May Jehovah heal you, AMEN

You're not mature enough for such discussion so keep agitating but know that schools and hospitals comes with civilization not the handiwork of religion rather it's the work of politicians in order to justify the taxes they're forcing people to pay! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
advocatejare:

Africans already had weapons and were already killing one another before the Whitemen came. Whitemen only brought a superior firepower so they didn’t teach us to kill our neighbors/brothers, it was what we had been practicing before they came.
So what exactly did Christ brought that made him the PRINCE of PEACE? smiley

advocatejare:

If Jehovah didn’t permit killing Israel’s neighbors by Israel, Israel would have been exterminated as a country and salvation would not have reached gentiles which you are among
Naaaaaaaaaa Jehovah never permit Israelites to kill neighbours but enemies of pure worship try to understand that!
He warned them not to attack some people who didn't oppose pure worship. Gibeonites were killed by an Israelite King but Jehovah caused a famine in Israel for killing their innocent neighbours! 2Samuel 21:1-6
So learn from us our God hates killing our neighbours except on the ground of opposition of pure worship!
advocatejare:

It is you that lack the basic understanding of the difference. Jesus Christ enjoins you to love your neighbor (not your brother) as your yourself. Someone you love as yourself is more than a brother

Well you can read Jesus' comments yourself it's there in all versions of the Bible:
Love neighbours as yourself! Mark 12:31
Love fellow believers as Christ loves you! John 13:34-35; 15:12-14 wink
advocatejare:

You’re antagonizing yourself. Muslims love their brothers as themselves but not their neighbors as themselves and that is why they cause chaos to those they see as not brothers(including those with different sects of Islam)
So Muslims will not raise weapons against the next country due to the love they had for their brothers in Islam there, shey?
Ọmọ humble yourself and learn from true disciples of Christ! wink
advocatejare:

That is why I said that you lack understanding of what you wrote. If I like my JW neighbors as myself and I see how your founder deliberately misinterpreted the scriptures that forbids drinking of dead animals’ blood like the occult do to mean not accepting blood transfusion from a living human being (including their own blood that was pre stored) and leading to many being sent to the graves, then I’m not a good neighbor
You missed the import of God's word!
Come on. Whatever your neighbour believe is his own problem with his God as long as he's not forcing it on you that's what loving your neighbour as yourself means.
Do you think a Muslim should come and force you to join him in worshiping his God simply because he's trying to prevent you from going to HellFire? Whatever i believe is my own problem not yours even if i die for my faith as long as i'm not forcing it on you! wink
advocatejare:

Are you not willing to convert non JW into your JW cult everyday?
When you marry a non-JW, don’t you expect the person to conform to the practice of your cult?
We preach and teach what we believe so if you feel you're wiser than us there is no problem, we continue our search for faithful people who are ready to do whatever it takes to be like our father Abraham and become the friend of our God. So if you're not interested we're cool! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So what exactly did Christ brought that made him the PRINCE of PEACE? smiley
Did you also read where he said that belief in him will turn family against each other? T

Naaaaaaaaaa Jehovah never permit Israelites to kill neighbours but enemies of pure worship try to understand that
How were the people of Jericho enemies of pure worship? Did they attack Israel or Israel attack them?

So Muslims will not raise weapons against the next country due to the love they had for their brothers in Islam there, shey?
If they are of the same sect

Ọmọ humble yourself and learn from true disciples of Christ! wink
Yours is an ignorant cult brainwashing your members with twisted Bible verses

You missed the import of God's word!
Come on. Whatever your neighbour believe is his own problem with his God as long as he's not forcing it on you that's what loving your neighbour as yourself means.
You are trying to force it on me by asking me to come and join your cult of twisting Bible verses to suit your belief!

Do you think a Muslim should come and force you to join him in worshiping his God simply because he's trying to prevent you from going to HellFire?
That’s exactly what JW are doing

Whatever i believe is my own problem not yours even if i die for my faith as long as i'm not forcing it on you! wink
Then stop lying that you’re following the commands of Jehovah when you have twisted his laws for selfish reasons

We preach and teach what we believe so if you feel you're wiser than us there is no problem, we continue our search for faithful people who are ready to do whatever it takes to be like our father Abraham and become the friend of our God. So if you're not interested we're cool! smiley
What you believe by misinterpreting God’s words!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:10am On Jul 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're not mature enough for such discussion so keep agitating but know that schools and hospitals comes with civilization not the handiwork of religion rather it's the work of politicians in order to justify the taxes they're forcing people to pay! wink

The mature one that's lying grin you are a big liar aswear. Shey your elders in JW always gather you inside Kingdom Hall to nurture you on how to lie to defend your occultist religion, na mumu you think ANTIISLAM is abi?

1. You lied that Emperor Constantine initiated Catholic church and to bring proof from a reliable source, O LULE

2. You said Christians shouldn't participate in Military services, I asked you to back your claim if it is what Jesus Christ that you're following his foodsteps told you this but up till now you never answer, O TUN LULE for the second time grin

3. Your gullible visited the hospital built by the catholic missionaries you tagged as Politicians for your healing, you went to Sacred Heart Hospital for medical attention in which YOUR GLORY with your fellow members in JW's was stolen, I asked you whose foodsteps did you followed to have in the first place went to hospital for medical check-up since four days now you never see answer to this question. O TUN LULE for the third time

4. You lied that Catholic missions forced people to joined Catholicism and to bring proof for this your big fat lie is another problem for you and your elders in JW's, O TUN LULE AGAIN for the 4th times

5. You lied that your JW's activities are waxing stronger in islamic states, I gave you all islamic countries in this world where the activities of your occultist religion were banned, so I asked you to give us just ONE from the islamic states you said your JW is doing wonderfully well, till now you never see that Islamic country, for the 5th times again O TUN LULE, must you be lying, shey if you don't lie on a blessed day YOU WILL DIE? grin

6. You claimed to be following the foodsteps of Jesus Christ and I asked you the most simplest questions on earth that:

A. Did Jesus Christ erected kingdom hall you are using today?
B. Did Jesus Christ used the internet you are using today?
C. Did Jesus Christ carried one useless bag and umbrella with watchtower in his hands?

For the past four days now you never see answer to these lovely questions, O TUN LULE for the 6th times

7. You want to claim to know all, you said Church means Christian's gathering not the buildings, you think na mumu you dey have discussion with abi, from a realible source I gave it to you that CHURCH ALSO MEANS A BUILDING USED FOR PUBLIC CHRISTIAN WORSHIP, I asked you to give us the address of your Kingdom Hall in islamic countries you lied that Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching and teaching peacefully because you know their rules and you play along so as not to provoke their anger and since you aren't interested in their politics they have no issues with you, UP TILL NOW you never see solution to this question, for the 7th times, O TUN LULE grin

8. You visited Sacred Heart Hospital built by Catholic missionaries whom your gullible tagged as politicians, I asked you even pleaded with you that the Doctors and the Nurses that attended to you are they whitemen from Europe or Nigerians like you, you waved the question as someone deaf, blind and dumb. O LULE again for the 8th times.

O LULE L'ekinni, L'ekeji, L'eketa to the 8th times, which kind human being are you ? grin you are a colossal failure Ologbeni. Go back to your Kingdom Hall, ask Jehovah to give you wisdom, knowledge and understand that you will needed to face ANTIISLAM next time

You are now crying to be a mature mind after exposing all your lies, you think you can mumu ANTIISLAM abi? grin O kere simi gidigan aswear. Sha bring your brain make I help you reset am at a cheapest price sogbo OLODO OMO

IRE oooo!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24am On Jul 16, 2022
advocatejare:

Did you also read where he said that belief in him will turn family against each other?
But there was no bloodshed from the part of Jesus' disciples!
advocatejare:

How were the people of Jericho enemies of pure worship? Did they attack Israel or Israel attack them?
They heard that Israelites had been freed from Egypt and JEHOVAH is bringing them back to the place they formerly live before going to Egypt so it's not what the Israelites wanted but what the Almighty God who singlehandedly freed millions of people from slavery without a single fight. That's what a prostitute in the same place (Rahab) got into her head {Joshua 2:9-21} and JEHOVAH rewarded her greatly even making sure that her name is written in the book of life. Let's see how Jesus resurrects faithful people and forget his great grandmother Rahab! Matthew 5:5
So all other were enemies of pure worship for standing in the way of God Almighty who wanted to establish pure worship in Canaan!
advocatejare:

If they are of the same sect
Muslims has no such sect, it's only those with them presently the know, they don't believe in SPIRIT and TRUTH worship where they have faith in people they're not seeing as fellow believers!
advocatejare:

Yours is an ignorant cult brainwashing your members with twisted Bible verses
You've cleared us from guilt since it's all about our members who submitted to our teachings worldwide not neighbours nah!
advocatejare:

You are trying to force it on me by asking me to come and join your cult of twisting Bible verses to suit your belief!
That’s exactly what JW are doing
NO! It's the truth that's making you feel bad, we preach not force so it's either you accept it or count us among demon possessed people after all you know masqueraders and Oro in your community, are you fighting them for practicing their faith? NO! So count us as such ones and allow us practice our faith since it's a free world!
advocatejare:

Then stop lying that you’re following the commands of Jehovah when you have twisted his laws for selfish reasons
Do you agree that there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association?
If we are lying it's our problem not yours!
Masqueraders claim that the man under the mask is their dead father so we are also free to believe whatever we want it's not by force!
advocatejare:

What you believe by misinterpreting God’s words!
Practicing what is not producing the fruitage of FAITH! Catholics may build hospitals, schools and other things to woo their slaves but we know that they're not Christians from all what they've done in the past and presently worshiping images.
I know you're not Catholic but the truth is just hurting you because you feel like supporting talks against Islam. That's not what Jesus sent his followers to do rather we are to preach and teach people about God's Kingdom and the fruit expected thereof. If Muslims don't believe in God's Son then there's no need criticizing them they're already on the road to destruction {John 3:16-18} so what sincere ones among them need now is the fruitage of FAITH that no organization can produce {Matthew 7:16-18} not schools and hospitals that even atheists do build.
That's what misinterpretation as well as misrepresentation means Sir! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by RightChanneI: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

The mature one that's lying grin you are a big liar aswear. Shey your elders in JW always gather you inside Kingdom Hall to nurture you on how to lie to defend your occultist religion, na mumu you think ANTIISLAM is abi?

1. You lied that Emperor Constantine initiated Catholic church and to bring proof from a reliable source, O LULE

2. You said Christians shouldn't participate in Military services, I asked you to back your claim if it is what Jesus Christ that you're following his foodsteps told you this but up till now you never answer, O TUN LULE for the second time grin

3. Your gullible visited the hospital built by the catholic missionaries you tagged as Politicians for your healing, you went to Sacred Heart Hospital for medical attention in which YOUR GLORY with your fellow members in JW's was stolen, I asked you whose foodsteps did you followed to have in the first place went to hospital for medical check-up since four days now you never see answer to this question. O TUN LULE for the third time

4. You lied that Catholic missions forced people to joined Catholicism and to bring proof for this your big fat lie is another problem for you and your elders in JW's, O TUN LULE AGAIN for the 4th times

5. You lied that your JW's activities are waxing stronger in islamic states, I gave you all islamic countries in this world where the activities of your occultist religion were banned, so I asked you to give us just ONE from the islamic states you said your JW is doing wonderfully well, till now you never see that Islamic country, for the 5th times again O TUN LULE, must you be lying, shey if you don't lie on a blessed day YOU WILL DIE? grin

6. You claimed to be following the foodsteps of Jesus Christ and I asked you the most simplest questions on earth that:

A. Did Jesus Christ erected kingdom hall you are using today?
B. Did Jesus Christ used the internet you are using today?
C. Did Jesus Christ carried one useless bag and umbrella with watchtower in his hands?

For the past four days now you never see answer to these lovely questions, O TUN LULE for the 6th times

7. You want to claim to know all, you said Church means Christian's gathering not the buildings, you think na mumu you dey have discussion with abi, from a realible source I gave it to you that CHURCH ALSO MEANS A BUILDING USED FOR PUBLIC CHRISTIAN WORSHIP, I asked you to give us the address of your Kingdom Hall in islamic countries you lied that Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching and teaching peacefully because you know their rules and you play along so as not to provoke their anger and since you aren't interested in their politics they have no issues with you, UP TILL NOW you never see solution to this question, for the 7th times, O TUN LULE grin

8. You visited Sacred Heart Hospital built by Catholic missionaries whom your gullible tagged as politicians, I asked you even pleaded with you that the Doctors and the Nurses that attended to you are they whitemen from Europe or Nigerians like you, you waved the question as someone deaf, blind and dumb. O LULE again for the 8th times.

O LULE L'ekinni, L'ekeji, L'eketa to the 8th times, which kind human being are you ? grin you are a colossal failure Ologbeni. Go back to your Kingdom Hall, ask Jehovah to give you wisdom, knowledge and understand that you will needed to face ANTIISLAM next time

You are now crying to be a mature mind after exposing all your lies, you think you can mumu ANTIISLAM abi? grin O kere simi gidigan aswear. Sha bring your brain make I help you reset am at a cheapest price sogbo OLODO OMO

IRE oooo!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But there was no bloodshed from the part of Jesus' disciples!
But you call yourself Jehovah witness and not Jesus witness.

And the Christians that shed blood never claimed that Jesus taught them to do so.

They heard that Israelites had been freed from Egypt and JEHOVAH is bringing them back to the place they formerly live before going to Egypt so it's not what the Israelites wanted but what the Almighty God who singlehandedly freed millions of people from slavery without a single fight. That's what a prostitute in the same place (Rahab) got into her head {Joshua 2:9-21} and JEHOVAH rewarded her greatly even making sure that her name is written in the book of life. Let's see how Jesus resurrects faithful people and forget his great grandmother Rahab! Matthew 5:5
So all other were enemies of pure worship for standing in the way of God Almighty who wanted to establish pure worship in Canaan!
Stop writing long epistles to hide your lies! Were the people of Jericho killed during the attack or not? Why did the spy promise to spare Rahab’s life and those of her households when they come for Jericho? Will they have said they will spare their lives if they weren’t planning on killing the others?

Joshua 6:17
“…Only Rahab the prostitute and all who are with her in her house shall live, because she hid the messengers whom we sent”

Joshua 6:21
Then they devoted all in the city to destruction, both men and women, young and old, oxen, sheep, and donkeys, with the edge of the sword.

Muslims has no such sect,
Then you are ignorant and I doubt you were ever a muslim like you claim. Sunni Muslims will kill Shia Muslims and that’s why Elzakyzaky Shia are facing persecution from the Sunni in Nigeria even though they are both Muslims.

You've cleared us from guilt since it's all about our members who submitted to our teachings worldwide not neighbours nah!
Your members that marry non JW wives, do they allow their wives receive blood transfusion if she chooses to?

NO! It's the truth that's making you feel bad, we preach not force so it's either you accept it or count us among demon possessed people
You twist Bible verses and deliberately misinterpret God’s word. Blood loss is the commonest cause of women dying from childbirth and blood transfusion has been shown to reduce death from blood loss but you prevent your members from saving their lives by taking blood transfusion because of your misinterpretation

after all you know masqueraders and Oro in your community, are you fighting them for practicing their faith? NO! So count us as such ones and allow us practice our faith since it's a free world!
The Oro worshippers never lie that they believe in Jehovah and they never twisted Bible verses to send people to their early graves

Do you agree that there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association?
If we are lying it's our problem not yours!
Masqueraders claim that the man under the mask is their dead father so we are also free to believe whatever we want it's not by force!
I like the fact that you are equating your cult to that or Oro and Masqueraders but those two don’t form attachment to Jehovah and they don’t twist the Bible to suit their delusions

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2022
advocatejare:

But you call yourself Jehovah witness and not Jesus witness. And the Christians that shed blood never claimed that Jesus taught them to do so.
Is it the name a group is called that matters or their ability to do God's will? Matthew 7:21-23 smiley For your information Jesus' disciples never call themselves by any group name it was the inhabitants of Antioch that called them CHRISTIANS because they were PRACTICING what Jesus who is called CHRIST!
advocatejare:

Stop writing long epistles to hide your lies! Were the people of Jericho killed during the attack or not? Why did the spy promise to spare Rahab’s life and those of her households when they come for Jericho? Will they have said they will spare their lives if they weren’t planning on killing the others?
Guy this people acted on the instructions God gave them against enemies of pure worship not fighting their neighbours who are also fellow believers. Today which country do you think they can fight against one another and Christians as you call them won't kill their fellow believers? Rahab believe in JEHOVAH that's what saved her but others don't!
advocatejare:

Joshua 6:17
“…Only Rahab the prostitute and all who are with her in her house shall live, because she hid the messengers whom we sent”
Joshua 6:21
Then they devoted all in the city to destruction, both men and women, young and old, oxen, sheep, and donkeys, with the edge of the sword.
According to the instructions from God which the inhabitants of Jericho already knew before then that their failure to surrender the land to Jacob's descendants who are the rightful owners of the land will lead to their death nah!

Today which country is fighting for JEHOVAH against anyone that's fighting for the devil? cheesy

advocatejare:

Then you are ignorant and I doubt you were ever a muslim like you claim. Sunni Muslims will kill Shia Muslims and that’s why Elzakyzaky Shia are facing persecution from the Sunni in Nigeria even though they are both Muslims.
You don't understand what i'm saying!
Muslims don't think of sparing anyone when they're going to war, for instance a Muslim in the US army will not spare Muslims in Afghanistan no matter the sect because he is fighting for a country not religion. That's what i'm saying. JWs will never raise weapons against anyone because we must love them as our neighbours if not our brothers in faith.
Islam gave no room for that. When you're fighting for you country there's no reason for you to think of sparing the lives of your fellow believers in SPIRIT and TRUTH!
advocatejare:

Your members that marry non JW wives, do they allow their wives receive blood transfusion if she chooses to?
First of all anyone who marries a none JW is not regarded as a faithful JW because we must marry only within the faith. Secondly it's a personal thing JWs always go everywhere with a card titled "NO BLOOD" so it's what the card says that matters because that's the wish of the one carrying it. But when someone doesn't believe that JWs don't intervene in the person's choice of treatment! undecided
advocatejare:

You twist Bible verses and deliberately misinterpret God’s word. Blood loss is the commonest cause of women dying from childbirth and blood transfusion has been shown to reduce death from blood loss but you prevent your members from saving their lives by taking blood transfusion because of your misinterpretation
Once again that's what each member choose to do with his/her own life it has nothing to do with you who is just a neighbour. Try to understand that first, if my faith only affects me it has nothing to do with you nah! undecided
advocatejare:

The Oro worshippers never lie that they believe in Jehovah and they never twisted Bible verses to send people to their early graves I like the fact that you are equating your cult to that or Oro and Masqueraders but those two don’t form attachment to Jehovah and they don’t twist the Bible to suit their delusions
This is where you need understanding!
People globally believe in the Almighty God but they just don't know his ways so if the Oro people believe something about God Almighty that differs from mine all i can do is PREACH to a member peacefully because that's his choice and if his faith has no negative impact in my life i have no right to criticize him.
Catholics are supporting wars that's why Russia and Ukraine are fighting today. Majority of these people are claiming Christians under the umbrella of Orthodox Churches but their activities is affecting all those living in the two countries that's what we are saying here not what they believe that has nothing to do with those in their neighbourhood! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Is it the name a group is called that matters or their ability to do God's will? Matthew 7:21-23 smiley For your information Jesus' disciples never call themselves by any group name it was the inhabitants of Antioch that called them CHRISTIANS because they were PRACTICING what Jesus who is called CHRIST!

Guy this people acted on the instructions God gave them against enemies of pure worship not fighting their neighbours who are also fellow believers. Today which country do you think they can fight against one another and Christians as you call them won't kill their fellow believers? Rahab believe in JEHOVAH that's what saved her but others don't!

According to the instructions from God which the inhabitants of Jericho already knew before then that their failure to surrender the land to Jacob's descendants who are the rightful owners of the land will lead to their death nah!

Today which country is fighting for JEHOVAH against anyone that's fighting for the devil? cheesy

You don't understand what i'm saying!
Muslims don't think of sparing anyone when they're going to war, for instance a Muslim in the US army will not spare Muslims in Afghanistan no matter the sect because he is fighting for a country not religion. That's what i'm saying. JWs will never raise weapons against anyone because we must love them as our neighbours if not our brothers in faith.
Islam gave no room for that. When you're fighting for you country there's no reason for you to think of sparing the lives of your fellow believers in SPIRIT and TRUTH!

First of all anyone who marries a none JW is not regarded as a faithful JW because we must marry only within the faith. Secondly it's a personal thing JWs always go everywhere with a card titled "NO BLOOD" so it's what the card says that matters because that's the wish of the one carrying it. But when someone doesn't believe that JWs don't intervene in the person's choice of treatment! undecided

Once again that's what each member choose to do with his/her own life it has nothing to do with you who is just a neighbour. Try to understand that first, if my faith only affects me it has nothing to do with you nah! undecided

This is where you need understanding!
People globally believe in the Almighty God but they just don't know his ways so if the Oro people believe something about God Almighty that differs from mine all i can do is PREACH to a member peacefully because that's his choice and if his faith has no negative impact in my life i have no right to criticize him.
Catholics are supporting wars that's why Russia and Ukraine are fighting today. Majority of these people are claiming Christians under the umbrella of Orthodox Churches but their activities is affecting all those living in the two countries that's what we are saying here not what they believe that has nothing to do with those in their neighbourhood! smiley
Stop your holier than thou posture that JW is the best follower of Christ, your leaders have many failed predictions/prophecies and your cult is known for twisting the Bible for selfish reasons and having many killed in that process.

You even claim that Jesus is angel Michael etc.

May you find the real peace and May you know the real Christ. Shalom
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2022
advocatejare:

Stop your holier than thou posture that JW is the best follower of Christ, your leaders have many failed predictions/prophecies and your cult is known for twisting the Bible for selfish reasons and having many killed in that process.
You even claim that Jesus is angel Michael etc.
May you find the real peace and May you know the real Christ. Shalom

No wahala, just know that what Christ came to establish is oneness in thought among faithful people throughout the earth {John 17:22} in order for peace to reign in the gathering of the Holy Ones who are teaching them all what the Prince of Peace commanded! Matthew 28:19-20

Anything outside that like schools and hospitals has nothing to do with CHRISTIANITY! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala, just know that what Christ came to establish is oneness in thought among faithful people throughout the earth {John 17:22} in order for peace to reign in the gathering of the Holy Ones who are teaching them all what the Prince of Peace commanded! Matthew 28:19-20

Anything outside that like schools and hospitals has nothing to do with CHRISTIANITY! smiley
Those that established hospital to save lives are not real Christians according to you, but you that kill your members by brainwashing them to refuse blood transfusion are the real Christians according to your logic. Your hypocrisy stinks into the heavens.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2022
advocatejare:

Those that established hospital to save lives are not real Christians according to you, but you that kill your members by brainwashing them to refuse blood transfusion are the real Christians according to your logic. Your hypocrisy stinks into the heavens.

According to him, we are all politicians except him and his followers in JW's are the Christians cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2022
RightChanneI:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

MaxInDHouse See your life, you're now a laughing stock
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2022
advocatejare:

Jesus' teachings caused a lot of deaths among his disciples {Matthew 10:28; Act 7:54-60; 12:1-2 compare to Matthew 10:34-39 } but that doesn't affect their neighbours who don't have anything to do with Jesus' teachings!

Please don't mix things together hypocritically.

Jesus is the CHRIST his mission has nothing to do with building of hospitals and schools so if a religion is building hospitals and schools it's good but that doesn't quantify them as CHRISTIANS because that's not what Christ assigned his disciples to do! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Are they politicians too?

Please do me a favour, tell your elders in JW to take you back to kingdom's hall and do thorough brain check-up for you

As your elders in JW stole your glory abi thereby carrying one useless bag with outdated umbrella walking around the streets disturbing people's peace with your watchtower

Who are the Nigerians that travel to Europe for medical checkup and who build the said hospital in quote (Sacred Heart Hospital), are they your elders in JW or Nigeria Politicians?

Is like your brain need settings, this hospital is still there in Ogun state functioning well as Jerryhare just confirmed, can't you read again?

Who tell you say this hospital is no more functioning?

So hospital built in 1885 as my brother said, still functioning till today and one of the best in Abeokuta as confirmed by Jerryhare is not of standard abi? You are an enemy of progress, aswear you need medical attention asap. Tell us one hospital built by your elders in JW in Ogun State

The hospital was built by Roman Catholic and not the British. So Abeokuta is your home town and you didn't know if the hospital is still functioning or not, you're indeed A BASTARD SON (Omo-àlè nii e)

Roman catholic missionaries are not the same as British Cole, Craig, etc. Make use of your sense abeg

Wetin consign me with your Abeokuta you this Omo-ale jati-jati, enemy of progress. Tell your elders in JW to build their own hospital for the benefits of your people in Abeokuta.

grin I should ask anybody that ignorant foolish one say what?

You teenage thinking should tell your elders in Jw to borrow you sense. Carrying one useless bag with outdated umbrella by disturbing people's peace should stop.

Get this into your medulla oblongata if at all it's still functioning well that carrying bag with one useless umbrella won't solve the problem of your village people

Is MaxInDHouse arguing with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.