Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding (62923 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans / Nigerian Couple's Gigantic Wedding Cake Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by iamL(f): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Yes that's how they will attract evil people, tomorrow when they're kidnapped you see cry cry.. please God

Una problem for this country na poverty and hate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Chibest2000(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Las las, they're gonna cut and eat the cake.
Wasted resources grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Glowqueen3(f): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Rubbish,they should dash me the money make l use am better my life.
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by luluosas(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Foolishness and stupidity at play
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lol, that's the proof of funds to Portugal that am looking for. Una well done.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by GloriousGbola: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
helinues:
There is no need of sharing the cake at the wedding.

Let them carry it home and be looking at it.

Miss havisham in the house yall
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Wwwq: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Insane
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by oz4real83(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
iamL:

Your circle are probably poor people or people who engage in illegal deals to become rich.
while your circle are those that open worn-out body parts for Yahoo guys undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by FolaAk: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
They do not spent it lavishly like this
Subsidywise20:

There are rich people in Nigeria who did not do yahoo or steal money.
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by MisterKennedy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
mytime24:
Car wey no get Engine cheesy

Hi dear

Who's the lady in your DP?
She's so cute
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Unzerious:
Instead of using that much to make a Cake, why not buy the Car

They simply are lost in thoughts with what they just wasted.

A good marriage isn't a factor of how much spent on the wedding!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by showafrica(m): 6:16am On Jul 14, 2022
lereinter:

You mean all the people that spend extravagantly are doing yahoo

Those who spend extravagantly somehow receives extravagantly. Imagine the baker of that cake hitting 3.5m straight from cake where do you think he or she is going to spend the proceeds? Of course, he also will spend it extravagantly. The only difference between and wise extravagant spender and a foolish extravagant spender is asset and liabilities.
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by iamL(f): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2022
oz4real83:
while your circle are those that open worn-out body parts for Yahoo guys undecided

I am absolutely correct that those are the people you role with hence your wrapped mentality. Oga work hard and pray harder then you can role with legitimately rich people.
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by oz4real83(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2022
iamL:

I am absolutely correct that those are the people you role with hence your wrapped mentality. Oga work hard and pray harder then you can role with legitimately rich people.
I wonder why you are so pained because I mentioned Yahoo in my statement. There are many decent, honest hardworking girls out there that don't need to depend on Yahoo guys to live, you can copy their examples. You can't continue living off Yahoo guys as you are doing now. You can't build a future in a yahoo relationship, it always ends in premium tears.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by iamL(f): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2022
oz4real83:
I wonder why you are so pained because I mentioned Yahoo in my statement. There are many decent, honest hardworking girls out there that don't need to depend on Yahoo guys to live, you can copy their examples. You can't continue living off Yahoo guys as you are doing now. You can't build a future in a yahoo relationship, it always ends in premium tears.

You are really pained because I told you that some people in Nigeria are legitimately rich and they can spend any amount of money they want on anything.

Oga I maintain again change your circle stop going around with only yahoo boys and olosho girls then you will start seeing people who are legally wealthy and girls like me who spend our sweat.

Don't forget to pray harder and work hard if possible pack out from that your Yahoo-olosho environment.

Bye....
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by oz4real83(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2022
iamL:

You are really pained because I told you that some people in Nigeria are legitimately rich and they can spend any amount of money they want on anything.

Oga I maintain again change your circle stop going around with only yahoo boys and olosho girls then you will start seeing people who are legally wealthy and girls like me who spend our sweat.

Don't forget to pray harder and work hard if possible pack out from that your Yahoo-olosho environment.

Bye....
I never disputed the fact that there are lots genuine rich guys around. What I said was that those genuine rich guys don't waste money like the likes of Hushpuppy, Mopha and those your boy friends who are into Yahoo. Show me one genuine rich guy that you know that will spend over 3million naira on a wedding cake and I will name at least 10 names of well known Yahoo guys that will be willing to even spend more than that on a wedding cake or something even less than that. Stop defending crime, it always end in premium tears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 29, Weds American 69 In Senegal (PHOTOS) / Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) / Lady Bares It All For Her 30th Birthday Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.