Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) (50912 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments / Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2022
ChoCho54:
Vacheron Constantin for 50k in Ajah lol!
No wonder you act weird. grin

Abeg Gerrarrahia with your fugazy grin

Nairaland and her un-ending list of very jasi people.

#teamnotoFugazy
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2022
ChoCho54:
They are not same watches.

The one advertised is a Tourbillon watch, while what the one he wore, though a similar watch, but without the Tourbillon.

I can assure you that even though he can afford the one advertised, he will never wear such an expensive watch to that gathering.

So where then will he be wearing it?

Mind you, i have known Uzodinma since 1998 and Rochas, they made their money through 419
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2022
Seezion:
Abuse of public fund

I guess you're saying he was a poor before becoming a governor.

Obi starched his own billions abroad as revealed by Pandora papers

But this one chose to enjoy his money on what makes him happy.

Or do you have any questions of missing funds?
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by freeman5050: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2022
ChoCho54:

The one advertised is a Tourbillon watch, while what the one he wore, though a similar watch, but without the Tourbillon.

I can assure you that even though he can afford the one advertised, he will never wear such an expensive watch to that gathering.

What is this one trying to say?
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Memeni(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2022
Only in the ZOO called Nigeria
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Seezion:
Abuse of public fund
this type of wicked mindset is what Peter obi is preaching about,what company or investments do hope uzodimma has to wear afford such watch apart from being governor,imagine the condition of roads in imo state,people without conscience
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Demurray: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Politicians can't be trusted even the overhyped Peter Obi.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by HarlequinLekex: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2022
He might have siphon public funds but how come you know say na $800k watch
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
IPOB are useless, they criticise anything connected to APC

You can't grow with this character, useless people

Abuse of public funds that is supposed to help the masses , is pointed out as criticism?
Make i no talk to you. I sha wonder the kind of school you went to
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

I guess you're saying he was a poor before becoming a governor.

Obi starched his own billions abroad as revealed by Pandora papers

But this one chose to enjoy his money on what makes him happy.

Or do you have any questions of missing funds?

Dude was not in office when he got his first 1m GBP house, where you day get your facts from biko nu?
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2022
tommy589:

Except he is a dummy. Fake will be known by looking up the serial numbers on the maker website

At that level, they don't.
In fact, they usually don't wear them and some dash it out.

I know a SW Governor that only wears leather wristwatches. If you give him a chain watch, he will dash it out to his aides.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by PointZerom: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Aboki when will you begin to make sense?
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Elmander1983(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2022
And he was actually flaunting it. God save our country
buksarki:
Check out the expensive wrist watch of imo state Governor. Hope uzodinma during a sallah homage by APC Governors to President Muhammad Buhari in Daura Katsina on Monday.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1546909759542018049?t=aDXA0Ajl7tKmVxhj3G6CTg&s=19
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Aystarz: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

But you think you're growing calling others 'useless' abi?
Not an IPOB member or from the Igbo extraction, but I know enough to agree with millions of Nigerians who believe that urchins are creatures who just can't think straight. Even their vision is blurry when seeing things, or how can one explain these slowpoke supporting old crooked politicians who've ruined this nation?
Urchins will always be urchins
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Iamolukorede(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2022
I don't see sense in all this noise, and so now that it was discovered he has a watch of that luxury, what are your plans afterwards. Look, hope is not the only rouge doing this mess, we know them, we have heard them, it didn't just started today, it's been decades to now.

Online keyboarding and noise won't do shit and besides how much is hope salary for him to have purchased such luxury,approximately that cannot be the only watch he as a governor, my point is this, many of you on this platform can't do sh***t only to make noise then retreat to a corner of your room. Now I'm not in support of the revelations but the problems of Nigeria are Nigerians and many of you here are part of them.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Dubaku543: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2022
Supreme Court Governor. The most useless Governor we have ever had in Imo State.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Strikethem: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

You are am everlasting slave.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Antai123(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

That man is wearing your future in his hand, you must be a fool of a century, to allow sentiment to becloud your sense of reasoning in this kind of issue. Tweehhh!!!!.

Someone like u is supposed to be kept were pigs are kept. You don't have any sense. No wonder u are supporting TINUBU. Tweehhh!
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by PharoahIII: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2022
ChoCho54:

[color=#006600][/color]

Very nice observation, although I cant see uzodimmas watch clearly but I think that doesnt even have a moonphase display which is quite prominent on the 800k one and even 3 dimensional as well
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Preciousgift90: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2022
buksarki:
Check out the expensive wrist watch of imo state Governor. Hope uzodinma during a sallah homage by APC Governors to President Muhammad Buhari in Daura Katsina on Monday.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1546909759542018049?t=aDXA0Ajl7tKmVxhj3G6CTg&s=19

Imagine the wickedness of this hopelessness Uzodinjo, you could not repair Umulolo Okigwe road that have turn to death trap and kidnappers Den yet you're wearing IMO State destiny on your wrist, May God purnish you and your entire generation for being this heartless. Useless man
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Ultimas: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2022
Our leaders are quite prodigious.

Anyway, I won\t talk much.

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Antai123(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2022
tommy589:

Except if stolen money is involved. I don't know why someone that earned his/her money legitimately can not make himself happy buying top shelf luxury goods . People passed through difficult times that having bathroom slippers was beyond their means. What Is their fault if they want to shame their past penury by buying expensive items?

Some people from humble background looked up fashion magazines and get inspired to be great in life. Do you know guys that are solid today just by seeing young Jim Nwobodo, Late Clark Majomi etc. top taste dressings
I'm ashamed of reading this post of yours. It doesn't make sense at all.

Get sense!!!
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Nobleman80: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2022
this is real jacob and co but i dont think it is up to 800k usd
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by harmargedon: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2022
DCatt:
I didn't know people go online to research a gift. If he can use that amount of money to buy a single watch when he probably has about 50 different watches, that will be an unforgivable sin. How much is Imo's monthly allocation or his personal worth to be able to afford a single watch for that amount?

Are watches now like arts that retain its value and used to aid in money laundering?

I know how ruthless these people are but a $1 million watch in the middle of people in poverty is just not it.
I guess you just realized that Nigerian leaders don't care about anyone, just their pockets only.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Preciousgift90: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2022
tommy589:

Except if stolen money is involved. I don't know why someone that earned his/her money legitimately can not make himself happy buying top shelf luxury goods . People passed through difficult times that having bathroom slippers was beyond their means. What Is their fault if they want to shame their past penury by buying expensive items?

Some people from humble background looked up fashion magazines and get inspired to be great in life. Do you know guys that are solid today just by seeing young Jim Nwobodo, Late Clark Majomi etc. top taste dressings

Keep deceiving your self and defending Rubbish. If you're from IMO State and have seen the deplorable State of roads and situation their, you will know that This hopelessness deserve to Wear no such watch. Arondizuogu to umulolo Okigwe junction road is now a death trap and kidnappers Den. Last year Christmas,on December 29 precisely many were kidnapped on that road, yet he has done nothing about it till date. God purnish this man forever!
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

how do you know that guy is ipob
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2022
Very very unfair
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Elbinawi: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2022
Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - (Photos)

Me:

Obviously Hope Uzondinma did not use his hard-earned money to buy this expensive Diamond wrist watch, he looted the money from the public treasury.

Unfortunately, the Nigerian anti-corruption laws are extremely weak and the Citizens of Imo State will not occupy the streets. This is the tragedy of the Nigerian state.

It is important to note that Governor Hope Uzodinma came a distance fourth in the Gubernatorial election in Imo State but the compromised Supreme Court fraudulently appointed him as the Governor.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Richlycoated: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Simeon88:
Let's wait for the defenders to come do their job. Naija my country
I'm from the south east and I will say Hope Uzodimma is one of the worst governor in Imo state. Most of these governors enter office only to amass wealth for themselves and family not minding the effects its having on the state
May God judge all of them
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2022
That rubbish by deji. That watch can never worth 800,000$ dollars.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by advanceDNA: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2022
The watch na OEM...
.una no sabi watch...
Something wey boys dey buy for idumota for 15k...exatcly the same no difference by appearance...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano / Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.