Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations (4539 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by Metrix147: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Member representing Bende Federal Constituency Abia state, Rep Benjamin Kalu has said he will not be distracted by allegations he described as frivolous but committed to delivering democratic dividends to his constituency.

This is in response to allegation of infidelity without facts or evidence levelled against him by one Robinson Uwak a former member of the House of Representatives who represented Oron, Mbo, Okobo,Ure-Offong/Oruko and Udung-uko federal constituency of Akwa Ibom State at the 7th Assembly.

Featuring in his weekly radio programme, Ben Kalu Mandate on Flo 94.9 Fm Umuahia streamed live by ABN TV and Radio, he described the allegation as baseless and mere distractions by those who are determined to smear his reputation considered to be sparkling for a politician.

According to Rep. Kalu who is also the Spokesperson of the House of Representatives, “There are many people who are waiting to cast aspersions on the integrity of the man called Benjamin Okezie Kalu and if I am not aware of that, I am living in the fool’s paradise. This is the time I should use to speak to my good people of Bende and not to glorify irrelevant issues without facts to it.

“All these things happening is all about Bende, we have brought the dividends of democracy and it is driving some people crazy, getting them worried and they are having sleepless nights but the truth be told, our eyes are on the ball, we are not blinking and anybody who has any dirt should bring it on. We are here to bring more dividends of democracy.

"I will keep working till the election and I am returning to make sure we continue from where we stopped because we have lived in the dark for too long. No amount of threats, smear campaign or defamation, or gang ups , casting aspersion on my integrity that has been upright for the last 5 decades can stop me. I was prepared for this and all that will come with it."

The lawmaker also mentioned that he had neither met Hon. Robinson Uwak before nor has he spoken to the young lady since her contract expired in 2019, stating that marriage is for mature minds who have the capacity to handle their internal issues especially within the first three years of marriage which he said is always challenging and not bringing it on social media.

He further stated that he will not be speaking on issues that do not have any form of basis or facts with his ex-employee and her husband as she is not his first female staff who has gotten married and managing their homes successfully.

Rep. Kalu emphasized that this is one out of so many allegations thrown at him since his inauguration as a member of the House of Representatives, none of which has come out as true.

He further urged the people of Bende to remain focused and resolute in their demand for good governance, while assuring them of his unwavering commitment to transforming Bende Federal Constituency.

https://abntv.com.ng/news/cant-distracted-frivolous-allegations-says-rep-benjamin-kalu/

Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by blinking001(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
High value men don't cheat on their wives, they only exercise options. he slept with another woman is just him exercising his options and I'm sure his wife knows what's best for herself and children. He has nothing to prove to anyone. He's a king.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by shuttox: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Useless news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by Passionate888: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
tongue
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by christejames(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
You better be because your image is about to be smeared like that terrorist Muslim Brotherhood Party that is threatening to foist itself on Nigerians shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by inoki247: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lol which work he dey du wey dem dey distract him shocked

7 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by awoniyi1236(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin Hon. still Dey credit the girl acct. low key

Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by Jinity1: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nigga trying to distract us... grin

You shag or you no shag your secretary, making her marriage estranged?

Lmao
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by Blaqputin(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nuttin to comment....
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by salbis(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
They don't have any iota of shame.

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by BAZ001: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
You do am or you no do ?
There is no smoke without fire… it’s better you ignore than to make mouth and then they bring your video online ehhhh.

Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by IamWonderful: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
hhg
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by NwaNimo1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by Windowpane: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
No remorse at all.
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by Zelenskyy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
If you believe that this guy slept with your wife, produce evidence in court and stop disgracing your family and children.
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by espbase: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
We know who be who
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by Skillsnigeria: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by abobote: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
You don't need anyone to tell you that the allegation is true.
But I blamed the man for marrying a politician girlfriend
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by vastolord4(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
blinking001:
High value men don't cheat on their wives, they only exercise options. he slept with another woman is just him exercising his options and I'm sure his wife knows what's best for herself and children. He has nothing to prove to anyone. He's a king.

Till some king smashes your wife
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by blinking001(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
vastolord4:

Till some king smashes your wife
I'll be that king.
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by InvertedHammer: 3:46am On Jul 13, 2022
blinking001:
/

Alright Kevin Samuel cool

/
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by techWriter3: 4:17am On Jul 13, 2022
Lol which labors he comin du wey dem comin distract him
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by ROYALHOUSE123: 6:39am On Jul 13, 2022
BENKALU is one of the few best leaders in the present Nigeria. Go to his constituency and see things for yourself.

Many roads constructed, health centers built and well equipped, human empowerment, building of bridges etc

He's the kind of man that this country needs!
Re: Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations by buckeyemedia: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2022
ROYALHOUSE123:
BENKALU is one of the few best leaders in the present Nigeria. Go to his constituency and see things for yourself.

Many roads constructed, health centers built and well equipped, human empowerment, building of bridges etc

He's the kind of man that this country needs!
Is a legislator’s job to construct anything? That is the Jurisdiction of the executive, a legislator’s job is to make laws.

These criminals will just be deceiving the Mumurist populates, or maybe the ones like you that choose to deceive themselves?

Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Raises Walking Stick To Recite National Anthem: Oshiomole Corrects Him / Local Government Budget & Corruption / Nigerian Bomb Material Supplier Arrested - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.