Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially (34973 Views)

Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by searchlight: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Their is no way you can be a realist and she’s tears, because you will always be truthful to yourself irrespective of your emotions.

Peter Obi can only be the president of Nigeria ONLINE
If you are truthful to yourself you will know that Tinubu will die before the general election. Or can't you see that he's a walking corpse?

1 Like

Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by ahaika23: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2022
We are online, yes. But remember, online will vote this time around. All flights are getting fully booked for January/February next year. Online is coming!
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by ezegold4we: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu will not even win South West,

Tinubu,the Yoruba Muslim god just scored an own goal with his Muslim/Muslim ticket
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Lastborn0074: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Kittex7:
Waste of Funds

Is it your money? It's people like you that make Nigeria to jump from frying pan to fire... from one ancestor to another. Everyone has a right to support any candidate. As for you, vote for another ancestor at your own peril.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by article1: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2022
As for me, I've volunteered to comit twenty thousand naira(N20000) monthly to Peter Obi's Presidential course effect from August this year till April next year.
On Obi's mandate I stand!
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Lastborn0074: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of resources

Better go invest the money in fish farming or pig husbandry.

Go and support your ancestor and let Nigeria continue to be stagnant
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by bolademi(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Lastborn0074: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Their is no way you can be a realist and she’s tears, because you will always be truthful to yourself irrespective of your emotions.

Are you God? We're where we're because of people like you. Go ahead and vote for another ancestor.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by adefitim(m): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2022
This is good
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2022
Nice
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by EvangDrGeo: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2022
Shikini:

I am setting aside #10k to support Peter Obi's campaign

My name is Emmanuel ani, I remain a member of a unified Nigerian. I intend to enrol for my master's degree in September but I will be postponing it. In the forthcoming election I want to pledge my registration and school fees to PETER OBI MOVEMENT. The future of Nigeria as a country is more important because I can't wait to come back home to serve and uphold it unity, so help me God
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by ChristineC: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2022
aviara:
Peter Obi should thread very carefully with this public donation to fund his campaign. My instinct tells me that its a ploy to blackmail him of misappropriation, inflated cost of projects, mismanagement and waste of resources. If this antics succeed it will dampen the spirit of many Nigerian youths who will withdraw their support and see Peter Obi with the same lenses with which they see other politician.

Though its a noble idea that will drive his campaign but he should be extremely careful and he handles it. So far we have seen soany volunteers doing online and offline campaign for him for free. I think more of this should be encouraged than collecting donations.
a big businessman rejected pensions, government quarters and change of vehicles periodically so he can misappropriate small campaign change? cheesy grin
I think domains for campaign limits the tendency of the aspirant to steal when he gets into office. imagine buying delegates with millions of dollars from your private purse and eventually win the elections.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by SmellyNyash: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Like clitoris wey don fall finish grin grin
Badt guy grin
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by toprealman: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Kittex7:
Waste of Funds
Her money, her choice. Hold on to your own
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by toprealman: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
EvangDrGeo:

My name is Emmanuel ani, I remain a member of a unified Nigerian. I intend to enrol for my master's degree in September but I will be postponing it. In the forthcoming election I want to pledge my registration and school fees to PETER OBI MOVEMENT. The future of Nigeria as a country is more important because I can't wait to come back home to serve and uphold it unity, so help me God
Th hustle is real. Baba, go and pay your fees, your commitment is well noted and appreciated.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Antai123(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Vawulence can never be created nor destroy but can be transformed from one form to another. Copied
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by FreedomfromtheT: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kittex7:
Waste of Funds
Please allow her to waste her funds. It is her fundamental human rights. If you actually believe it is a waste, you wouldn't have bothered yourself, would you?
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by FreedomfromtheT: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of resources

Can't someone just waste her resources in peace? Does she look like a person looking for work or business to do? Why waste your unsolicited advice?
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by VULCAN(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu Media Crew on the prowl.

It's still them that like their members posts.

Lol.

Bunch of Morons

CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of resources

Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kittex7:
Waste of Funds

Yes ooo. She will waste her funds sponsoring Peter Obi but you will waste your generation supporting Thiefnunu
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by FreedomfromtheT: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If you truly believe this your statement, you would not lose sleep over the lady's decision. I can deduce from your post that you and your masters are jittery over the massive support Peter Obi is getting. You better become Obi-dient and Usuful now.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by ajayiopy: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Hdhdhd(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of resources

So that de pig husbandry go come marry your daughter tomorrow
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by FreedomfromtheT: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
temitope27:
Is better to give to the needy, cos this man won't even have 5% vote
Nigeria is needy of good leaders that is why her donation is welcome. If you actually believe your assertion, you would not get worried over the support Obi is getting. Can't you see that your propaganda at making Nigerians get discouraged from supporting and voting Peter Obi and Datti is not working? You better become Obi-dient and Usuful now.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by simongonner: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kittex7:
Waste of Funds
we love to waste .. I waste my vote and Money for PO. Make Pablo Escobar Of APC and Big Looter of PDP rest
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by idamokoemmanuel(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
jrusky:

Pls what is good in Peter obi just name it?

You guys do amazed me with your unfounded stunts that hold no ground.

In 2019 we all Atikulated to the very end none of you who suddenly became obiwhatever gave the excuse then that Buhari is a Muslim and Atikulated we all jostle to vote for is a Muslim, so if Atikulated had won then will you all be complaining from Muslim to Muslim as you are doing now?

This Obi was with Atiku in 2019 pls where were all these obi is a Saint, obi is the only living Nigerian not corrupt blablabla that suddenly came from pit of hell now?

Pls I beg all of you pardon is Okowa not a human being? Is he not a christain? Why in 2019 Atiku/obi is excellent and perfect but now Atiku/okowa is tufiakwa You all totally forgotten Okowa simply he is from Anioma side but in 2019 the Aniomas supported obi as vice president but now anioma as vice president is tufiakwa baa? I remember the way few of you swear never to vote for okowa calling him second class igbo I screenshot some of the statement directed towards those people.

Pls I'm not crazy or stupid, 2019 is just 4 years back I still remember everything that happened in case you forget. Bro I don't played hypocrisy politics or tribal politics if in 2019 its good for Atiku and Obi then reciprocate the anioma people love back by supporting their son okowa or pls just vacate here.

Good thing or bad thing, rigging or no rigging, vote buying or no vote buying Obi won't rule Nigeria by 2023. End of discussion. Let him go back to APGA or at worst back to PDP orelse let him come back 2031 or 2039.

Anyday any moment I remain PDP. Wike has always be my man but since he couldn't get it I have let go life goes on but won't dump my party I'm not a traitor nor a betrayer like most of you jumping fence all around with no destination doing nomadic politics a k a herdsmen politics supporters.

Good day.

My guy, Peter Obi remain one of the good things that has happened to Nigeria. We will support him with everything we have till the end. Nothing can change that.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by caracas: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Some yorubas get sense sha….
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by CSTRR: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
temitope27:
Is better to give to the needy, cos this man won't even have 5% vote
He is going to win southern Nigeria atleast.

That is more than 5%.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by justie75: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obidient ladyObidient lady...
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by tenpipsperday: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kittex7:
Waste of Funds

Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by tenpipsperday: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of resources

Premium tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Mulls Single Salary Scale For Federal Civil Service MDAs / Governor Obaseki Given A Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Benin After Osun Victory / Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.