Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency (16548 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Grave Implications Of APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by naptu2: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2022
THE OMINOUS DANGERS OF AN ATIKU PRESIDENCY

1. Undue and unbridled desperation for power leads to ineffectiveness. This has been the case with Buhari and so it shall be with Atiku, who has lusted for power beyond human understanding.

2. In order to satisfy the political ambition of Atiku, PDP ate its own vomit, threw away its own Constitution and rejected decency and justice embedded in the power rotation doctrine. If PDP will not honour it’s own Constitution, how can it be trusted with the Constitution of Nigeria?

3. In seeking to succeed Buhari from the same Northern region, Atiku and his supporters do not believe in the plurality and unity of Nigeria.

4. In seeking to succeed Buhari who is a Muslim of the same faith with him, Atiku does not believe in the secularity of Nigeria as stated in our Constitution.

5. In rejecting the popular decision of the PDP Committee set up to select his Vice-Presidential candidate, Atiku has shown himself to be an incurable dictator, who may be worse than Buhari if trusted with power.

6. An Atiku presidency will translate to 16 years of unbroken presidency of the North, which will lead to more agitations and may snowball into disintegration.

7. An Atiku presidency will translate to 16 years of Muslim-Muslim presidency, which will facilitate more terrorist attacks, lead to marginalization of people of other faiths and likely increased persecution.

8. Having regard to our collective experience under the inglorious Obasanjo/Atiku regime, an
Atiku presidency will translate into loss of national assets, mortgaging of our commonwealth and uncontrolled senseless capitalism, leading to poverty of the masses.

Atiku cannot be the option for today’s Nigeria. I therefore urge all people of good conscience to reject PDP and it’s leprous ticket.

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, SAN
12/07/2022

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0BnRdgYu8m19hWFMDhSMvcoYi5rhkLZDSxE3gxPzM3b1kJVF2HcB2t8ErCbhAEPsgl&id=1340173454&m_entstream_source=timeline

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by naptu2: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa San

TINUBU, ATIKU AND OBI

Dear friends and patriots,

I have read most of the comments in response to my posts on the three presidential aspirants.

I authored all the posts to the best of my understanding and based on my personal conviction.

I owe nobody any apology for my opinion and with all sense of humility, I bear no allegiance to any politician or political party. I am my own man and this is how I have been all my life. I will like to remain like this, GOD helping me.

I may be wrong and I may be right in my opinions but the least you can oblige me is my right to hold my personal opinion.

I thank you all for your kind comments and responses but be well assured that I am not answerable to ANYBODY other than God, for what I write or say.

We will discuss more, in the coming days.

God bless Nigeria.

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, SAN
Lekki, Lagos.
12/07/2022.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid034FamXSAJRKMGkyfgoUK68G2uzYqhFbPMtgW24SQGckVoTonNcNVJ283wuaeicArQl&id=1340173454&m_entstream_source=timeline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by naptu2: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Reactions.

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Only irredeemable Maniacs and Psychopaths will want a half dead greedy drug lord and an abominable bokoharam stakeholder in Aso Rock at this dire juncture of our national life.
May Allah forbid them.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Fahdiga(m): 6:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Atiku the corrupt Cameroonian simply wants to do a Paul Biya on Nigerians but he will fail woefully. We as Nigerians shouldn't miss this opportunity to elect a competent Peter Obi so as to salvage our dear country.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by chrisxxx(m): 6:13am On Jul 13, 2022
U Sabi write since what have you written about Buhari experiment on the lives of Nigerians?
What about Tinubu?
Na people like this SAND or gravel misled Nigerians on Jonathan.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Ebubu3: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2022
If I vote Atiku make i die.

I have learnt from Buhari who had contested several times and eventually won ; a calamity!

If I vote Atiku make i die

Obi has my vote; not expecting too much. But it is just a protest vote.

39 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Goddey18(m): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Atiku is a big pretender and should not be trusted with power. Deborah's incident clearly revealed his true person.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Yy
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by helinues: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Peter Obi is our choice in the South West

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Tonypen247(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2022
H
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Akfrenzy(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by zeenoaustin(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Atiku don’t deserve leadership position in diz county

4 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Shut up man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Melodydoctor: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2022
All of them are the same. Nothing to offer to Nigerian citizens, but for their pockets only. Only Sam Meme can push the nation forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by PS712: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Is it only Atiku, isn't BAT also in this same ring?
PS: The epistles on the candidates should have been written together. In the one for BAT the SAN held this same opinion for Atiku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Think9ja(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2022
undecided

Wetin this SAN smoke this morning?

He has issues with the candidacy of all the three major contenders.

He should tell us the way out then, since all the three candidates have issues surrounding their candidacy.

But honestly, despite the fact that I'm not a big fan of Tinubu, I was thinking of just wasting my vote on him. But this his choice of running mate has completely shattered that thought. I don't care if the Christian man is competent or not, make him just de there make I de see am. At least that's how Muslims think too

However, I still won't vote Atiku. I hate that man no be small. He is the type of person that buys his way through everything.

Obi on the other hand is just a noise maker who is an expert in marketing himself. However, I just feel Nigeria will not improve much under his leadership especially in the area of security. He might improve productivity but all that won't matter when there's killings and kidnappings here and there. This security issue needs a very brutal, serial politician and Obi is not the type.

I think I will only vote during the state elections. I already have my mind set on a particular candidate for the state elections. But as for the presidential, I will just pass.

6 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Atiku the corrupt Cameroonian simply wants to do a Paul Biya on Nigerians but he will fail woefully. We as Nigerians shouldn't miss this opportunity to elect a competent Peter Obi so as to salvage our dear country.

Atiku has not been in power since 1984, and has not adjusted the constitution to stay in power, or am I missing something.?

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by ChiefOloye(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Adegboruwa has aptly been described as an anarchist. He is saying there shouldn't be election in 2023,because all the frontrunners are misfits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by vastolord4(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2022
PDP and APC should at least leave power if at all they are patriots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by oluwaseyi0: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Seems it's everybody that's collecting wotowoto from this guy

From Tinubu to Obi to now Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by SarkinYarki: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2022
It's time to taste Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by skywalker240(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2022
This Man sef which side you dey undecided
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2022
chrisxxx:
U Sabi write since what have you written about Buhari experiment on the lives of Nigerians?
What about Tinubu?
Na people like this SAND or gravel misled Nigerians on Jonathan.

The tinubu article is on front page.

READ IT HERE
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Laggafin: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2022
They don't know
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Cogs(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2022
This ebunoluwa is just releasing vawulence everywhere.

Are you sure he is okay?

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by awoniyi1236(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2022
grin OBi
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by oluwaseyi0: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
It's time to taste Atiku

Deborah will disagree with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2022
vastolord4:
PDP and APC should at least leave power if at all they are patriots

Well, they have every right to contest. No rules against it for now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? / $49.8bn Oil Funds Not Missing, Says Senate / PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.