Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin (43751 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Who Is Buhari’s 2023 Candidate? By Fredrick Nwabufo / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by clothingonline(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Let's ask usa government
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Odinaka00(m): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Mhen it’s not easy defending Tinubu on social media. Everyday you have to defend this man. From his Muslim Muslim ticket decision to this now. Wahala dey oo

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by kingkoboko: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Who is the most corrupt presidential candidate?

Tinubu Bullion Van

Atiku Halliburton

Obi Pandora

Kwankwaso Pensions

Go & vote on www./obivstinubuvsatiku

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Laggafin: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Lol.. is someone trying to please David to unblock him on twitter.. wooooow grin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Echoban: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2022
adioolayi:
Hundeyin on the beat..o tun ti Zeh...

But then, Tinubu's ship don sail..

He has craftily chosen a combination that will get him the numbers...

Other parties, NNPP, PDP, LP...need to align to stop this..if they are truly serious.

Running individually cannot stop this

Asin, Oko ti gbera tipe. This story na just fruitless fiction.

Ask why no one is talking abt Certificate again, cast cast fruitless something, it doesn't even move BAT a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Hundeyin has touched that which vexes the SW. He has finally gone to insult MKO Kasimawo Abiola. (Aare Ona Kakanfo)

Wonderful

But this entire story just like his NASCO tale is flawed.

In the NASCO story, the FBI and CIA had concluded investigations and found them not culpable except of course Hundeyin wants to say the FBI and CIA were paid or in on it.

So also is this writing.
The FBI has denied this investigation or the forfeiture, as for the travel ban, doesn't exist.

anyway, I enjoy fiction writing and a good novel is always good for the head on a cold lonely mornings like this

We don't feel insulted. Only the truth matters.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Bomboiy:
Nigerians must stand up and reject this drug dealing lunatic called Tinubu.

keep religion and ethnicity aside and ask yourself if Tinubu is the right man for the job. Nobody can say anything good about Tinubu, there is nothing good about this man.
I'll vote him like that by God's grace. Let him do what he done for Lagos state for Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Absolute rubbish from Hundeyin as usual. This same propaganda that failed in past is dead on arrival. This same idiot was telling his foolish supporters on Twitter some days ago that he was 100% sure Tinubu never graduated from Chicago state university, that propaganda has failed and he has moved to another one.

We’ve asked them severally to produce records of Tinubu’s criminal conviction without success. In 2003, the US government issued a statement clearly stating that Tinubu has no criminal record in the country. The link is still very active from the 2003 publication. So, David and his obituarists should come up with something else, this one don cut long time ago.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200302110527.html

Lol...they have come with watery denial

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Owontime: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2022
GO TO COURT.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by PlayerMeji: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2022
He has a personal life and a professional life as well... This view is from his personal life.. Meaning, he has every right to express his views you may take it or leave it

another1:

With your position in the forum, you are not suppose to always taking side in every issue.

Blessedassuranc:

See this one who is suppose to be a mod here.. No wonder you ban at random anyone that is against your opinion... You ought to be ashamed of yourself . Wetin i dey even talk sef.. No be same with the Seun sef? unaa no even fit hide unaaa corrupt selves
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
Hmm...my only problem with Tinubu is d sole reliance on Muslims from d north.....aside that, Tinubu is good as winning dis election.....it shows d north don't view Muslims outside d north as bin enough.....but let me tell u....d north will vote for their northern brother's whether they are Christian's or Muslim.....if u doubt me, go ask Tambuwal vs Dogara vs Gbajabiamila(the current speaker)
this doesn't follow at all.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by zicoraads: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2022
I like Hundeyin for the fact that he wants to see a country that works, but I am not sure about his media work. Sometimes I feel he starts a piece with an already preconceived conclusion in mind. So he always tries to see that that conclusion is reached, no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by rajiedreez: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2022
According to the article, Abiola is also a drug lord. Ok
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Kog45(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2022
......mentioned MKO Abiola in drug business mess up the tales by moonlight story by Hundeyjn.. nonsense fiction write up.

6 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Rilwayne001: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2022
I was really reading and expecting something convincing, but ended up disappointed, as it’s just the usual blabbing. One would think he has a damning evidence to nail Tinubu to the drug issue, but I see he veered off and start to talk about the alleged remuneration he got from Deloitte. I mean that’s not even the bone of contention for which the title of this article signifies.

Hundenyin understands too well that most people on Twitter are ignorant and he really understands the assignment of giving them what they like to eat and masturbate on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Hundeyin has touched that which vexes the SW. He has finally gone to insult MKO Kasimawo Abiola. (Aare Ona Kakanfo)

Wonderful

In the NASCO story, the FBI and CIA had concluded investigations and found them not culpable except of course Hundeyin wants to say the FBI and CIA were paid or in on it.

So also is this writing.
The FBI has denied this investigation or the forfeiture, as for the travel ban, doesn't exist.

anyway, I enjoy fiction writing and a good novel is always good for the head on a cold lonely mornings like this

Interesting, investigating the nefarious lives of your heroes is a no go area? Hero worshipping has never meant good for any community.

His fiction played out well just few months ago when what he wrote about a tech company became a reality. Maybe this fiction is a reality some people never want to be revealed about their superheroes.

It has already been given a tribal colouration, a touche movement among our tribal bigots in this nation. Every thing must be viewed from perspective of tribe and religion!

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Odetokun3(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2022
another1:

With your position in the forum, you are not suppose to always taking side in every issue.

He is entitled to his opinion bro

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Yaaaaassss! The long anticipated Tinubu exposé by David Hundeyin that will lay bare his shady and corrupt history for all to see is finally here. If I no read this one make I bend. Let me go brew my morning coffee and get comfy.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by omenka(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Absolute rubbish from Hundeyin as usual. This same propaganda that failed in past is dead on arrival. This same idiot was telling his foolish supporters on Twitter some days ago that he was 100% sure Tinubu never graduated from Chicago state university, that propaganda has failed and he has moved to another one.

We’ve asked them severally to produce records of Tinubu’s criminal conviction without success. In 2003, the US government issued a statement clearly stating that Tinubu has no criminal record in the country. The link is still very active from the 2003 publication. So, David and his obituarists should come up with something else, this one don cut long time ago.

Exactly. Nothing new here, same ol' shit, just a different day. grin

One thing I love about Buhari and Tinubu is their fascinating ability to ignore noise and distractions and simply focus on their goals.

Hundeyin just enrolled, before him FFK and Reno were there for years. He should "go and verify". grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Invest4growth: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Thank you for this breakfast We read well. You promised to serve us breakfast. Now you have served us. So what else.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by athaboi(f): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Wonderful

So also is this writing.

get ready for more defense bcoz it's very difficult to defend evil! Only God will save this nation Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Paxziano: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

I agree... But why can't Tinubu state where and when he did his primary and secondary school education? If there's nothing to hide why not just say it.... Even if the documents are lost
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by mkoabiola: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2022
We don't even know what to believe again

Anyway, Nigerians will decide
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Foolishbuhari: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Sue him for what? Can’t you see David himself clearly refused to mention Tinubu or MKO’s name in the publication? He knew the entire story is hogwash and decided to protect himself from legal liability by not mentioning names. If he is sure of what he’s talking about, he should have mentioned Tinubu and MKO’s name fully in the report.
So thr number of times he mentioned the name Bola tinubu, including court documents, you didn’t see it? You're blind to the name?

This selective blindness won't work sha... Tifnubu is a thief and a drug dealer! See you hyperventilating here. Can you afford a $2M home his kids buy like they are buying shawarma? Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Ckonnet: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2022
I dey tell people say igbo just enter the business, yorubas where the forerunners b4 everywhere cast. They enter politics with enough money. Late former ogun senator comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by JoshTim: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2022
This same David has no good home. He is divorced because he is a woman beater.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Audio Tapes Destroying PMB / Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) / Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.