Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Nigeria Security Agencies Don't Work In Harmony - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Security Agencies Don't Work In Harmony (115 Views)

I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike / FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps / How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Security Agencies Don't Work In Harmony by eejo(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Bandits continue to kill Nigerians every day because Nigeria Airforce, Army and Navy refuse to work together in harmony. The Airforce have drones, 3 Air to air combat Jets, 12 Tucano Fighters, F7 Jets, Mi 35 Helicopters that can shoot 3000 bullets in 60 seconds, and many more which I will not list out for National Security. The Army have Mobile Artillery which is computerised and take out target at long range, T72 Tanks and many more. If the Army deploys 80,000 Men supported by the Airforce Bandits will run out of Nigeria but the reality is Airforce conducting air raid without ground troops and ground troops fighting Bandits without Airforce support. If Airforce and the Army can fight with Boko haram why not against Bandits.
Re: Nigeria Security Agencies Don't Work In Harmony by 3ple9iner: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2022
I agree with you in the northeast where the military are working together, they have been able to deal decisively with Boko Haram reason why there haven't been serious attacks by Boko Haram in recent times.

I am still trying to figure out why the haven't replicate that in the northwest region.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Need Restructuring And Decentralisation Of Power In Nigeria / Edet Edem Akpan Felicitate Ademola Adeleke / Peter Obi At 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.