Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish (4322 Views)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / Girls, Stop Twerking, Men Don’t Like It – Lady Warns / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Konjiboii: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
So I needed to restock groceries in the house so I head out to the supermarket but had to park my car a few walking distance because the lot was filled up,after much shopping I was heading out when I saw this bodacious looking babe and had to strike a convo.
After much yarn we exchanged numbers and i was pushing my trolley alongside her to get to my car when this dude in a matrix drove pass and her olosho personality switched over and she started doing busy body, me when sabi observe women from afar don already calculate her plans and from that instant I just lost interest and rolled away.
Alas the young man no send her while I was already putting my goods away in the boot of my Mercedes GLC 300,while heading out I saw madam doing leg over to avoid puddles while I intentionally raise my volume up listening to 38 spesh.
The sad thing about the whole thing was the fact I was actually feeling her. The ass was massive and her tits was huge. Oh well, I will just stay off my area girls for a while.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by PrettyBolu(f): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Konjiboii:
So I needed to restock groceries in the house so I head out to the supermarket but had to park my car a few walking distance because the lot was filled up,after much shopping I was heading out when I saw this bodacious looking babe and had to strike a convo.
After much yarn we exchanged numbers and i was pushing my trolley alongside her to get to my car when this dude in a matrix drove pass and her olosho personality switched over and she started doing busy body, me when sabi observe women from afar don already calculate her plans and from that instant I just lost interest and rolled away.
Alas the young man no send her while I was already putting my goods away in the boot of my Mercedes GLC 300,while heading out I saw madam doing leg over to avoid puddles while I intentionally raise my volume up listening to 38 spesh.
The sad thing about the whole thing was the fact I was actually feeling her. The ass was massive and her tits was huge. Oh well, I will just stay off my area girls for a while.

Firstly, you do not have any Benz

Secondly, your comparison makes it look like you think you are better than the matrix guy which is wrong

Thirdly, if a girl is interested in you and you have good vibes, even if you are entering keke, she will still give you her number

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by davidmoyes(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Secondly, your comparison makes it look like you think you are better than the matrix guy which is wrong

Thirdly, if a girl is interested in you and you have good vibes, even if you are entering keke, she will still give you her number

Na mumu simp seeking validation and attention. Person wey get Benz no Dey make noise.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Stallionhorse: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:

madam with all due respect shut dafuck up.. The lady rated the guy thinking he didn't have a car.. He never compared himself to the guy in matrix he only distant himself to watch the lady make a fool of herself which she gladly did. Assuming she knew the guy had a car she wouldn't look the guy in matrix twice.. Bros tho your story is fiction but I go still defend you.. If nah me I go pour am water. Whine down and tell her sorry and drive off..

28 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Stallionhorse: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
davidmoyes:

Na mumu simp seeking validation and attention. Person wey get Benz no Dey make noise.
poor people are always first to doubt.. Cause you can't buy bicycle doesn't mean another person can't buy Bugatti.. His not the cause of your poverty so grow up.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by davidmoyes(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
davidmoyes:

The mumu Don go Dey reply with another account. Dumb ass boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by PumpumPrince: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Konjiboii:

angry
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by PumpumPrince: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Konjiboii:

^^^^^kaii..this homebase peole mennn...anyways undecided

bro..so u sayin were drivin a trolley to pick up Olosho babe at a super market & u want to collect babe nomba.....corrrect?
bro i dont meanto sound rudes & i have 2 question: angry

1. is trolley wot yor mates are drivin angry
2. are u ok sir?(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Konjiboii: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Firstly is a Benz such a huge vehicle to you?

Secondly you are damn right I'm way better than the dude on Toyota.

Thirdly in your rush to dispute my post you skip the part I said I had her number but was just rolling my trolley to where I'm parked while having a conversation with the broad. Perhaps I'm not her taste like you said, maybe she was intimidated.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Konjiboii: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:
madam with all due respect shut dafuck up.. The lady rated the guy thinking he didn't have a car.. He never compared himself to the guy in matrix he only distant himself to watch the lady make a fool of herself which she gladly did. Assuming she knew the guy had a car she wouldn't look the guy in matrix twice.. Bros tho your story is fiction but I go still defend you.. If nah me I go pour am water. Whine down and tell her sorry and drive off..

What is off about everything I said please enlighten me. Or I shouldn't have post what I experienced again?
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Nyascobar1414: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lagos babes na asshi naa.. You suppose know this b4 naa
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by baretalk: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stop allowing cheap women faze you...you are quite petty and childish, a man with funds with a lot going won't have time to write an article over a bitch, if you got it like you said, you suppose get any woman you wish in Lagos. I smell lies.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by kenedyx: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Even with your Benz you still insecure. Money doesn't buy happiness after all.

Despite your long epistle you no tell us exactly what the lady did. Clearly your insecurities playing games on you.

Na you type go splash money on top olosho still come dey form rubbish for here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Konjiboii: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
kenedyx:
Even with your Benz you still insecure. Money doesn't buy happiness after all.

Despite your long epistle you no tell us exactly what the lady did. Clearly your insecurities playing games on you.

Na you type go splash money on top olosho still come dey form rubbish for here.

For many of you that still lack comprehension, the moral of the story is that the girl felt I didn't have a ride and got distracted for someone driving a lesser vehicle who still yet didn't give her the attention I gave but still lost me in the course because I saw through and knew she was a ho. I know the country is hard but damn I didn't realize how bad, you guys are making a case over a Benz.

That's crazy.

Na why I even stop to write about my sexcapades because something's I have done and seen will be unbelievable to some of you yet it's everyday living.
Thank God I'm not how I use to be toward women.
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by VlamesIffect(f): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by kenedyx: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Konjiboii:

For many of you that still lack comprehension, the moral of the story is that the girl felt I didn't have a ride and got distracted for someone driving a lesser vehicle who still yet didn't give her the attention I gave but still lost me in the course because I saw through and knew she was a ho. I know the country is hard but damn I didn't realize how bad, you guys are making a case over a Benz.

That's crazy.

Na why I even stop to write about my sexcapades because something's I have done and seen will be unbelievable to some of you yet it's everyday living.

Simple question...what exactly did she do? You're still typing epistles.

Because you dey with babe no mean say you no go look another one nyash. As long as she didn't create a scene, this your yarn no follow. Na your mind e dey.

Las Las na for convent you for go find wife o
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Generalwoodz(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Which of 38 spesh songs were you blasting?
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:

As you pour am water wetin you come gain, girls plenty na, make una no dey carry person For mind , Las Las everybody go kpai.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by sekem: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Konjiboii:

From the way you sound, it sounds to me like you LOST and you are regretting.
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Konjiboii:
The car you mentioned is about 30million. A man who can afford such a car is still looking at girl's butt and boobs! Please tell me, how on earth did a man like you afford that car?
Only smart, intellect and vision driven people own that kinda car. (Either you're lying or the car was a gift from someone who thought you are sensible). Anyways, waiting concern me sef; money dey miss road sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:

You're right my child.
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by odinson1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Konjiboii:

What is off about everything I said please enlighten me. Or I shouldn't have post what I experienced again?

Many Nigerians are dull and their brains are almost completely useless,even the ladies are far worse.
If people don't post their experiences on this forum,it will become dry and boring. My guy nothing do you,abeg nor reason those useless people

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by odinson1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
kenedyx:

Las Las na for convent you for go find wife Retired Prostitute o

Fixed.
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by EASYGURU(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
davidmoyes:

The guy wen drive matrix self fit be say na em indoor cat be that. By d way, who dey drive em Benz for this water? OP dey proud
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by ashawopikin(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by Nostring: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mumu thread
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by kenedyx: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
odinson1:

Fixed.

Smh
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by oglalasioux(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:

There's nothing in OP's story to suggest it was made up. I believe it happened as narrated. The key point there is the 'olosho activation'. I've seen this play out several times.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by ChoCho54(f): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Konjiboii:

That's crazy.

You were pushing your shopping trolley outside, meaning that you were going to offload it into your car. Even a day old knows this.
Say something else Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by talk2hb1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Eskiss ma, can I have your number please I need to ask some questions
Re: Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish by ChoCho54(f): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
oglalasioux:

There's nothing in OP's story to suggest it was made up. I believe it happened as narrated. The key point there is the 'olosho activation'. I've seen this play out several times.
He was pushing his trolley outside. So if it's car, the lady knows already he has one. Op may have looked very wretched that activated her Olosho tendencies towards a neater guy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? / Protest - Nairaland Babes No Longer Upload Profile Pics / Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.