Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Original Mummy GO, Adeboye Hails Wife At 74 {photo} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Original Mummy GO, Adeboye Hails Wife At 74 {photo} (256 Views)

Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) / Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Original Mummy GO, Adeboye Hails Wife At 74 {photo} by FullBlastLight: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
My Original Mummy GO, Adeboye Hails Wife At 74

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has felicitated his wife, Pastor Foluke on her 74th birthday, calling her “My Original Mummy GO”.

Adeboye shared his birthday message to his wife via his Twitter handle, stating that she originated the name, Mummy GO.

He went on to shower praises on Pastor Foluke and thanked her for being an example worthy of emulation.

He wrote, “There are so many names your Children call you, but my favourite School girl you remain My Original Mummy GO, the Pioneer of that name, Flag Bearer of the Title and an Emblem of all that it represents, thank you for setting an example that is worthy of emulation.

“You are not just a woman, you are a system, a portal and a light bearer. On the occasion of your 74th, I pray that my God will elevate you and continue to take you from Glory to Glory in Jesus name.”

In the tweets, the 80-year-old also shared images of his wife and an intimate photo of both of them kissing.

https://punchng.com/original-mummy-go-adeboye-hails-wife-at-74/?amp

Re: My Original Mummy GO, Adeboye Hails Wife At 74 {photo} by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ok

Re: My Original Mummy GO, Adeboye Hails Wife At 74 {photo} by FullBlastLight: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
SheikhMuniru:
Ok

Dis wan na vawulence Mummy G.O nah! grin

Re: My Original Mummy GO, Adeboye Hails Wife At 74 {photo} by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Dis wan na vawulence Mummy G.O nah! grin

Mama don repent

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know How To Pray? / Let The Angels Do Obeisance To Him / APRIL 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.