Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Maturity Kee You Dere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maturity Kee You Dere (328 Views)

Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / Somebody Should Help, Loneliness Wan Kee Me O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maturity Kee You Dere by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
You spend your late teens and early twenties doing hookup, both paid and unpaid , trying out every single bit of sodomy ,every style , hopping on every rod that points in your direction.
most of it is a blur , you have lost count or maybe you do keep count but the number is leaning into triple digits so you are now dividing by three to reach a less horrifying number.
Now you are looking for something stable and reliable and you are looking for Mr" maturity" werey.

Re: Maturity Kee You Dere by Rexymania(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Maturity in the toilet. Tufiakwa! Baby mama still the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maturity Kee You Dere by Jeon(f): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
I check his past... Because I don't have past...

And my Pluto in 1st house won't let me do that... Everyone is a foreigner in my eyes..

2 Likes

Re: Maturity Kee You Dere by greenermodels: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh:
You spend your late teens and early twenties doing hookup, both paid and unpaid , trying out every single bit of sodomy ,every style , hopping on every rod that points in your direction.
most of it is a blur , you have lost count or maybe you do keep count but the number is leaning into triple digits so you are now dividing by three to reach a less horrifying number.
Now you are looking for something stable and reliable and you are looking for Mr" maturity" werey.
Nigerian girls are another beast of their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maturity Kee You Dere by Slmgirldippussy: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
There is this girlfriend of mine who I asked to give me bj. Seb declined saying that was then...she will Only give bj to her husband(wedded husband)
I teased by calling her naive Na so she para say Shey girl don lick my anus before ...I was like omg
She said she used to give her ex bj ,anus licking
Omo henceforth if I see her coming I will be perceiving shit ...I will imagine her mouth stained with poo poo

Omo Na so I japa

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Dumps Yah00 Boy Who Sponsored Her Overseas Another Man / . / Our Youths Are Now So Obsessed With Sex And Other Evis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.