Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) (49025 Views)

Soups: Which One Would You Delete? / Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? / Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
As u dey delete am from ur list, abeg send am come my side...
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by FBIBOT(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
C abeg
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Trojan8(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
I love plantain a lot, but with that vege nonsense. Gerrout!!!

2 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by peniel465(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Cypress042:
Mr. A should run far away from me without looking back cool

Bros, na dodo u wan throway so oh?... Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by kasim155: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
C

1 Like

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by dhoncesar(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
A can go.... It wouldn't stay long in the tummy ����
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by uncleck: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Zonefree:

You need try see a doctor, ore mi.
You no well
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by nihinlade(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
thesicilian:
You should add Amala and Ewedu so that I can have something to delete

Ah! You want to remove amala and ewedu! Nna why now! Amala and ewedu is the real deal now.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by micaluk: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
B should go
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by jamace(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bye bye to Cee. cheesy
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by seanwilliam(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
If you were asked to delete one forever, which one would it be?

Photo credit: Instagram

C nah.

Na mumu Dey chop yam nah grin grin

Pls next time add amala Dudu and gbegiri or rice and beans mixture grin
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by GODmyHOW: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
E
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Maforgreats(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
I rather Die grin

1 Like

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by seanwilliam(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
thesicilian:
You should add Amala and Ewedu so that I can have something to delete
Shake my head. U can replace ewedu with gbegiri
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by darkstar6971(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
D
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Henryfortune(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please can the remove the plates used in serving the meals... Cus it's the only thing I don't like in the picture grin grin grin grin
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Mariangeles(f): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
seanwilliam:

C nah.

Na mumu Dey chop yam nah grin grin

Pls next time add amala Dudu and gbegiri or rice and beans mixture grin

This table wey you dey shake so...my hand no dey o! grin grin
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by ShangTsung000: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
You for add Agbado and cassava. I no go delete any one.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Bahamas95(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
C, I dislike boiled yam with passion.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by yahoosurepass(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Add agbado and cassava grin
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by chiedozie198100: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
The combinations in plate A no make sense to me, so ee go go.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Jack005(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Omo I'm deleting C... I can't remember when last I ate yam sef
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by DenreleDave(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

I. Go offend C.. Make. He go report me to. God
gloryhomemaker:
They are all good food nah. I can't choose, I don't want to offend any of them.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Dogi1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
C, because I can easily do without it.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Owolagba(f): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
I delete A
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Sexydevil(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Unzerious:
B+2(C-D)*A/2=D*4(B/3)+C^3 grin grin

Ment grin
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Cypress042(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
peniel465:

Bros, na dodo u wan throway so oh?... Lol grin
Na be say i no fancy the food sha, but make e dey one side grin

1 Like

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by mechanics(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Funny.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by NOwazobia: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
I can only delete the yam for 3 months without a price, and for a year with a price.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by caandi: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
B, I can always do without swallow
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by kokomilala(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Torn Between Nutrient-dense Foods And Caloric-dense Foods

In the pack, C seems to be the most nutritious, if what's with it are vegetables. Yam is whole food, not refined food. And, from the look of things, it's boiled not fried.

A has deep fried plantain, which is a problem for the arteries and the heart.

B too has some vegetables and ,I think, semo or pounded yam- either is a whole food. Thus, it passes nutrition test.

D is the worst food in the pack. But as always, it's preferred to other whole and nutritional foods in the group.

White rice is not whole food. It's processed food, just like white bread. Thus, it raises blood sugar. It has a high glycemic index- the ratio of how foods rush sugar to the blood stream.

Again, C is despised like beans, which , even in the West, was maligned as POOR MAN'S MEAT for centuries. But science and findings have shown that it's the staple food of the longest lived people in the world.

I'll go for C , yam, specifically, any day any time, even if it's with beans, egg or any edible oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Omo I like all but maybe B

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soups: Which One Would You Delete? / Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) / Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.