Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Video: Bola Tinubu Speaks On ASUU CRISIS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Bola Tinubu Speaks On ASUU CRISIS (477 Views)

Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Federal Government Should Resolve ASUU Crisis Without Delay - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Bola Tinubu Speaks On ASUU CRISIS by joelbooks: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
We initially thought of using back channels to engage the leadership of ASUU but now President Buhari has thrown down the Gauntlet and given us the opportunity for direct intervention in the ASUU crisis - Asiwaju to the Leadership of NANS

Video link

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1547266420211421184
Re: Video: Bola Tinubu Speaks On ASUU CRISIS by oyin44: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
;This how a good leader should act..minister unto people need.. angry >
Re: Video: Bola Tinubu Speaks On ASUU CRISIS by PresidObi: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
A problem he helped to create?

A man who went to school abroad talking to ASUU, 2hat does he understand about ASUU issues?

1 Like

Re: Video: Bola Tinubu Speaks On ASUU CRISIS by ryloy: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Action man
Re: Video: Bola Tinubu Speaks On ASUU CRISIS by FreeStuffsNG: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Asiwaju Lokan se!
Please vote the most competent and most capable candidate. Asiwaju Tinubu will take Nigeria to greater heights!

Meanwhile, HE Atiku is writing his final exams overseas in a UK university and does not have time for ASUU.
Re: Video: Bola Tinubu Speaks On ASUU CRISIS by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
If he succeed, it will be credit to him

1 Like

Re: Video: Bola Tinubu Speaks On ASUU CRISIS by Yibo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
One Pandora man was busy going from one ibo Catholic church to another

1 Like

Re: Video: Bola Tinubu Speaks On ASUU CRISIS by seunmsg(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
PresidObi:
A problem he helped to create?

A man who went to school abroad talking to ASUU, 2hat does he understand about ASUU issues?

How did he help to create the ASUU problem? The contentious 2009 agreement FG had with ASUU was signed by PDP government and they refused to implement it till Jonathan was kicked out of office.

The other issue is IPPIS and it was started by the same PDP administration. APC only continued the implementation. So how exactly did Tinubu help to create the problem?

And, is it now a crime to study abroad? I thought Peter Obi also studied abroad. So, how’s Tinubu’s own a problem?

See, you don’t have to comment on every Tinubu news of you have nothing reasonable to say. If Tinubu as the presidential candidate of the ruling party feel he can help resolve the problem between FG and ASUU, he should be encouraged to try. What Nigerians want is an end to the crisis and for students to go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Bola Tinubu Speaks On ASUU CRISIS by PresidObi: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

How did he help to create the ASUU problem? The contentious 2009 agreement FG had with ASUU was signed by PDP government and they refused to implement it till Jonathan was kicked out of office.

The other issue is IPPIS and it was started by the same PDP administration. APC only continued the implementation. So how exactly did Tinubu help to create the problem?

And, is it now a crime to study abroad? I thought Peter Obi also studied abroad. So, how’s Tinubu’s own a problem?

See, you don’t have to comment on every Tinubu news of you have nothing reasonable to say. If Tinubu as the presidential candidate of the ruling party feel he can help resolve the problem between FG and ASUU, he should be encouraged to try. What Nigerians want is an end to the crisis and for students to go back to school.

I know you know you're trying to deceive us, but the problem is still there. No solutions yet.

(1) (Reply)

Northern APC Leaders Reject Kashim Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate / Osun: ‘i’ve Cashed Out… They’re After Me’ — Portable Rants, Mocks APC, Tinubu 8 / Muslim Muslim Ticket: You Can't Use Me To Cover Up Injustice, Says Sen Abbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.