Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,824 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu (46226 Views)

FG: Twitter Has Given Us Access To Manage Online ‘Prohibited’ Contents / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by HIPROFILE(m): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
bigdot1759:
Work don start b4 assumption ,
That's what they know as Leader
#BAT23 IS A GOAL.........

Are you a fool?
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by hush15: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
sleemomymy:

Eyeeeeaaah........! You have embarked on a journey of no destination....... grin grin grin grin
OBIBATTI KO OBIDIRTY NI

leave us , its our destination. go your own destination abeg.

we remain obidient

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Moscodee1990(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
odinoble5:
Does dat means u hav been behind the lingering strike ever since so as to us this strategy to win the hearts of the students?? Ok o..
Exactly. But no, I can't be deceived
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Moscodee1990(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
toffyz:
If by his intervention ASUU calls off the strike

Omo no jupiter can stop me from voting him in 2023.

This strike is delaying my programme big time.

And after you vote him in, strike continues
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Martartins(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
As what?
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by NessFortunate: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
automania:
APC presidential aspirant and his running mate meets with the leadership of National association of Nigerian students at Osun state to discuss ways to resolving the issues that has kept students at home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0WxgF6OS84
which other proofs do one need to show that Buhari has failed? Dude is incapacitated. Mediocres geng. Smh
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Kaiser20: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu the scamming and propaganda juju way the Babalawo gave you in 2015 will never work in 2023.
Nigerians are wiser today, except of course some Yoruba Muslims.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by kayperry: 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brendaniel:
Intervene with what? Agbado and Cassava, if your solution will not pay the lecturers and sign their agreement, then your solution is only a postponed problem in waiting, you know the ASUU strike will affect your campaign, so you are running up and down, you guys created a problem and now trying to deceive the people you are trying to solve it, you guys are actually the problem we need to get rid off...

We cannot be deceived - OBIDATTI2023

It is not there statutory duty and since they have taken up responsibility to fix or clean the mess whats the rant for .... even if Tinubu is doing it for what he stands to gain the most beautiful thing is that it is going to benefit ASUU & nigeria student. person wey no fit buy lies no fit buy truth

direct your insult at buhari if that is what keeps your heart beating
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by kayperry: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hisxellency:
Peter Obi remains the goal

Federal government might want to put an end to ASUU strike through Him as to give him some credits

If the strike ends, it's a win for the students

peace!

How is he suppose to be a Goal when Nigeria has no Net undecided
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by ComeToJesus: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
automania:
APC presidential aspirant and his running mate meets with the leadership of National association of Nigerian students at Osun state to discuss ways to resolving the issues that has kept students at home.

When the captain of a ship is not able to plot his map and get his coordinates well, it becomes a problem forthe vessel, the crew and the cargo.

Baba is already shouting May day! May day! in the middle of the ocean and calling a captain that has not yet been employed to come and take the ship to harbour.

What a shame. The ship of state has been grounded by the fake captain.
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Brendaniel: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
kayperry:

It is not there statutory duty and since they have taken up responsibility to fix or clean the mess whats the rant for .... even if Tinubu is doing it for what he stands to gain the most beautiful thing is that it is going to benefit ASUU & nigeria student. person wey no fit buy lies no fit buy truth

direct your insult at buhari if that is what keeps your heart beating

And Tinubu is the one who brought Buhari, so Tinubu is the cause of the problem, since you claim Buhari is the problem and the cause of a problem is what we should tackle, take away the cause of a problem and you will never see that problem again...
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by VULCAN(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
The Tinubu Urchins are working hard for their stipend

Throwback:
Meanwhile baba Atiku is in Dubai resting, while Obidients are busy with Gofundme account to support a stingy billionaire who had money to buy over LP presidential ticket and has stashed away money in various safe havens.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by kayperry: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
jamesversion:
Lol. Tinubu is unnecessarily getting ahead of himself.

In what capacity is he interfering, acting President or President-elect?

Power comes from God
. undecided

After six month does it matter how the national mess is solved, your president as fail to do it and the tinubu knowing he sold incompetent buhari to Nigeria is trying to fix the mess ... if Tinubu ends ASUU strike does that nullify it from being Goodnews
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by dsekist(m): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
as the new president na...

LET PMB RESIGN. HE IS THE WORST PRESIDENT
embarassed embarassed
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by dsekist(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
as the new president na...

LET PMB RESIGN. HE IS THE WORST PRESIDENT
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Bollinga: 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
toffyz:

If after all the years you have spent in school you can be easily deceived by this cheap political plot, then you should start school all over again from primary school because you have not gained any sense

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by kayperry: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brendaniel:

And Tinubu is the one who brought Buhari, so Tinubu is the cause of the problem, since you claim Buhari is the problem and the cause of a problem is what we should tackle, take away the cause of a problem and you will never see that problem again...

Tinubu might have sold buhari to nigeria buh Buhari is an adult liable for his actions and nigeria willingly bought the change mantra .. which means we are alway liable for our actions.
However mistakes are inevitable and taking responsibility alway signify a step in the right direction.
Insults, blame or curses won't fix the mess on ground, if we can't commend there action atleast let not prevent them from trying ... it won't cost you anything mute & watch now

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Prozico22(m): 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
JoshTim:
I am BATIFIED. BAT2023
you are DRUGIFIED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by LifeCoachAndre: 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
If they succeed, it will be a very good political move towards getting votes from students. Peter obi should do same with shadow government. Buhari will mess us up if aspirants dont begin to take over affairs of govt before its too late
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Brendaniel: 12:04am On Jul 14, 2022
kayperry:

Tinubu might have sold buhari to nigeria buh Buhari is an adult liable for his actions and nigeria willingly bought the change mantra .. which means we are alway liable for our actions.
However mistakes are inevitable and taking responsibility alway signify a step in the right direction.
Insults, blame or curses won't fix the mess on ground, if we can't commend there action atleast let not prevent them from trying ... it won't cost you anything mute & watch now

1. Has Tinubu admitted that he made a mistake?

2. Has Tinubu admitted that Buhari is a disaster?

3. Has Tinubu apologized for making a mistake?

As long as he hasn't done any of these, then he is not a sincere person and should not be trusted, I supported Buhari in 2015, you can check my comments here on nairaland far back then, but when I found out who Buhari really was, I apologized and retraced my steps, as long as Tinubu has not reconciled with Nigerians and asked for forgiveness, that presidency I will ensure with everything I can do as a human being to make sure he doesn't get there, If I have billions to spend, I will spend it just for him not to get there, you don't take people for fools just because of your personal ambition, look at the number of lives that have been lost because of his personal ambition, the sacrifice is too much for his personal ambition without even an apology, why I am doing this is because it will set a very bad foundation for future leaders that you can sacrifice the entire nation for your personal ambition without sympathy or empathy, this is a high level of wickedness, heartlessness and insensitivity, I am more concerned about him than Atiku, because to me he is more wicked and heartless than Atiku...
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by osidion2020(m): 12:28am On Jul 14, 2022
You are obviously naive. Sorry.
toffyz:

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Am obidient and yul-su-ful
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by DOD88: 12:39am On Jul 14, 2022
Brendaniel:
Intervene with what? Agbado and Cassava, if your solution will not pay the lecturers and sign their agreement, then your solution is only a postponed problem in waiting, you know the ASUU strike will affect your campaign, so you are running up and down, you guys created a problem and now trying to deceive the people you are trying to solve it, you guys are actually the problem we need to get rid off...

Is part of the game! Think and stop lamenting. Every move of Tinubu sends fear and apprehension into you obidients. Den say somebody pass you, you say naa small. Clueless haters!
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by jamesversion: 12:42am On Jul 14, 2022
kayperry:

After six month does it matter how the national mess is solved, your president as fail to do it and the tinubu knowing he sold incompetent buhari to Nigeria is trying to fix the mess ... if Tinubu ends ASUU strike does that nullify it from being Goodnews

You seem aloof. In what capacity is he deliberating. Is it as the minister of education or the minister of Labour and productivity or Buhari special envoy on ASUU? Can his deliberation be binding on ASUU seeing he isn't a relevant government official? Can he direct CBN to pay ASUU?. If no, then why the unnecessary show off?

These are the questions you need to ask yourself instead of exhibiting poor education. People like you are those politicians use to catch cruise.
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Brendaniel: 12:46am On Jul 14, 2022
DOD88:

Is part of the game! Think and stop lamenting. Every move of Tinubu sends fear and apprehension into you obidients. Den say somebody pass you, you say naa small. Clueless haters!

You guys have little or no idea of what is coming, the only thing that can stop it from happening is if there is no election...
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Aystarz: 1:02am On Jul 14, 2022
toffyz:

Mediocre citizens deserve nothing but mediocre leaders.
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by logam39478: 1:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Hfh

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Error401: 1:45am On Jul 14, 2022
Brendaniel:

he was the chancellor of lautech while we were plagued by strikes. That stupid man, aregbesola and ajimobi. They all wasted our time
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by DCatt: 3:59am On Jul 14, 2022
So many lunatics on this nairaland I swear!

If Tinubu didn't say anything about ASUU strike now, these same people frothing in the mouth here will be calling him names that he does not care about students. He said something, they say it's politics. If he didn't say anything, they will still say he doesn't want the issue resolved.

Only insane people will take all the anti-Tinubu here seriously.
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Snakedoctor1: 6:12am On Jul 14, 2022
automania:

ASUU should eat free garri, ewa, agbado, akamu
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by geewean(m): 6:38am On Jul 14, 2022
See how them Jones you.This resolution will be the award of some cash from his Bourdillion bank and a huge promise that when he assumes power he will fufil everything at once.They will resume.To you he is the hero but forgetting the logic that it's a charade to look competent enough to be victorious at the polls.

He becomes the president.Booooom! Reality hits him about the mess Buhari has done.As a a sharp man he will pass the burden of generating the fund on you by increasing school fees astronomically the excess will be use to settle ASUU or if the students resist it.Another strike this time na till eternity.You keep moving in circle.

Don't make strategic decisions when you are so desperate.You end up making bthe wrong choices.Politicians are smart especially TINUBU.He understands the art of politicking but it will hit you heavily.Go ask how much is LASU school fee.Just some marginal difference from some private universities.

I am not telling you who to vote but read in between the lines.This was how they creatively decieved Nigerians in 2015.Appeared to be messiah then.

Before the primaries wen he wasn't so sure of winning.Why didn't he intervene if he had you in mind?

toffyz:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My Friend's 40 Acres Of Farmland - Apoti Eri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.