Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

From Jobless Villager To U.S. Citizen”,how Uche Ekwunife Transformed My Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Jobless Villager To U.S. Citizen”,how Uche Ekwunife Transformed My Life (324 Views)

Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) / 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Jobless Villager To U.S. Citizen”,how Uche Ekwunife Transformed My Life by Showbby28: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
My name is Nonso Mbamalu from Ugwudunu village, Neni ward 2.This is my story of transformation from a place of obscurity back in the village to a place of prominence. From a poor background of hopelessness to a Frontline of prosperity. From zero to hero.

The history of my life would not be complete without Senator Uche Ekwunife . Sometimes in 2006 during the electioneering campaign ,I came in contact with Chief Mrs Uche Ekwunife in one of her visits to Neni. During the course of my interaction with the Senator, I found out that she is someone whose priority and desire is to lift as many people as possible out of poverty and hopelessness.

Prior to meeting Senator Uche Ekwunife,I was holed up in my village after graduating from IMT Enugu .I never ever believed that a politician could be as down to earth to the extent of responding to text messages. When I met Senator Uche Ekwunife, then she was running for the House of Representatives for Anaocha, Njikoka and Dunukofia Federal Constituency in 2007. We were recruited as canvassers, many people believed we were political thugs even though we were not but Senator Uche Ekwunife after listening to us saw beyond what people thought we were and she promised to get as many of us possible gainfully employed if she won the election.

At that time,many critics and sceptics dismissed her pledge to help facilitate employment if she won the election as a campaign statement. She still kept true to her words.

Few months after the election, twenty three of us were shortlisted for an interview at Nigeria Immigration Service. These people include Ambrose Onyemaechi from Abagana, Onyinye Ofoedu from Nri, Peace Anadi(a widow from Akwaeze and a host of others. We were successfully employed by the Nigeria Immigration Service and it was like a dream come true.

There are very few politicians that try to remember the people that worked for them even after they have won the election. When I received my first salary,I bought a carton of red wine and a he goat to go and pay homage to Senator Uche Ekwunife at her residence at Iyiagu , Awka,she refused to accept any of the gifts and told that she expected nothing in return, instead I should help the needy anytime I have the opportunity and be a channel of blessing to others.

Today I have served my nation and after an honourable discharge from the service,I migrated to Atlanta, USA with my family.The history of my success can not be complete without the mention of Senator Uche Ekwunife and I know there are so many in my position she uplifted.

Today we are presented with another opportunity to decide who leads us in the senate and I’m happy the gladiators in the Anambra Central have had the opportunity to represent us in one position or the other, the difference is quite clear. I can authoritatively say she has been the best so far. So let’s send someone who cares,someone who listens,someone who exhibits what a mother’s love ❤️ is all about.I am calling on all the people of Anambra Central to stand behind Senator Uche Ekwunife and cast their vote for her and her party PDP in the Senate Election .One good turn deserves another .Ndigbo na ekwu si” Etoo Dike na nke Omelu..omekwaa ozo”. Your vote for Senator Uche Ekwunife will change your destiny. Look at someone like me from a village man to a resident of the United States of America.

Senator Uche Ekwunife is the most accessible politician today,you can call her anytime she would answer your phone call unlike other politicians that won’t answer your call once the election is over. Almost every weekend she is in Anambra attending to issues quite like others that appear only when they need our votes.

CHUKWUGA ANONYELU IYOM MAKA NA NWANYI BUEZIGBO NMADU.

https://naijavoice.org/from-jobless-villager-to-u-s-citizenhow-uche-ekwunife-transformed-lives-of-myself-family/

1 Like

Re: From Jobless Villager To U.S. Citizen”,how Uche Ekwunife Transformed My Life by delpee(f): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
A breath of fresh air.! Good news about a politician for a change. God bless her abundantly as she serves as a channel of blessing to others.
Re: From Jobless Villager To U.S. Citizen”,how Uche Ekwunife Transformed My Life by abobote: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Are you sure, you didn't donate your kidney?

Why did you have to wait till election period before telling us ?
Nothing for Ekwunife this time
Re: From Jobless Villager To U.S. Citizen”,how Uche Ekwunife Transformed My Life by Lastmessenger2: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
So because he gave u undue advantage and you got into immigration service,that automatically makes her a good person. The fact that she influenced your employment into the immigration automatically means that merit was flunged out of the window to make you get the job. Believe me there others who performed better than you in the interview but for ekwenife you were selected and that to me is bad to those hard working men and women who performed bettet than you.

1 Like

Re: From Jobless Villager To U.S. Citizen”,how Uche Ekwunife Transformed My Life by Midastorch(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
I'm Yoruba, been to almost all the local governments in Anambra, I've had altercation with Senator Uche Ekwunife once...but I can tell you that politically, Iyom is greater than Peter Obi, Willie Obiano,George Moghalu, Andy Ubah,Chris Ubah, Stella Oduah, TONY Nwoye and every politician you can think about in Anambra state...She did something in 2019, she went to Kwata market where there's Abbattoir,the road was very bad at that time, She said she'll fix the road if elected..A week or two after Election mama do raod wey Obiano gree do....Go to Inri in Aniocha local Government all the roads there are tarred....The Kwata road makes me forgive our altracation and believe in her...If She comes out for presidency, I will vote her instead of that "OSANYIN" called peter Obi.....
Re: From Jobless Villager To U.S. Citizen”,how Uche Ekwunife Transformed My Life by Midastorch(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
delpee:
A breath of fresh air.! Good news about a politician for a change. God bless her abundantly as she serves as a channel of blessing to others.

Amen!!!!! I swear to God, I don't like this woman before

(1) (Reply)

Davido Almost Involved In Fight During Recent Visit To Osun State (video) / 103year Old Voter Sets Agenda For Next Governor Of Osun State / Osun 2022: Obaseki Congratulates Sen. Adeleke On Guber Victory*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.