Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! (7839 Views)

'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform / Fuccck Surviving.. I Need To Liveeee! / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Stallionhorse: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Omo! My people today vibes different sha!!
After sitting I traffic for 4 he's coming back from lekki, when I got home I was feeling bored and depressed so I went and bought my usual 4 fufu and melon soup with one big fish.. After eating my stomach was too full so I say make I buy sachet take digest the fufu.. Ended up drinking like 6 sachet of action bitters then my oga down below started his own.. Omo! I just dey call all the girls for my phone then I realized that what I'm looking for in sokoto is right in front of my eyes, the girl selling sachet drink.. She is curvy and short has a good ass and was wearing a shirt gown, I just need humble myself find one place sit Don near am start to gist her while buying kpomo back to back to cure the Highness.. Omo! I don't know when I told this girl * You go sweet to Bleep sha*! She just laughed and told me no p that she would soon close that I should buy her dinner.. I told her I will make indomie and eggs for her with tea she said yes.. Omo! My people as I'm typing this she is having dinner in my place Now and the rest will be story for sure..
I just want to let all my guys know be bold enough to say rubbish to a girl she will fall like naira to dollars asap!! Good night my guys.. Make I go start my matter..

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Osashalom: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Rhozabeth(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
But guy u cheap sha! Na paraga girl u wan chyke dey write this epistle and I was here expecting to read about how u nailed one classy babe!!! Na wa o!

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Kollins11: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
You went too far dude, Infact you're still a SIMP... You shouldn't have offered her indomie and egg just to sleep with her.

With gala and pure water, you're gonna make her spread her legs like a fool... That's how useless and foolish that gender is.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Stallionhorse: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Rhozabeth:
But guy u cheap sha! Na paraga girl u wan chyke dey write this epistle and I was here expecting to read about how u nailed one classy babe!!! Na wa o!
what's the difference between classic babe kpekus and street babe kpekus?? No be God create them all??

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by rickpat(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
the easier you get the sex...the easier you get the STI/STD...be warned

42 Likes

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Stallionhorse: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kollins11:
You went too far dude, Infact you're still a SIMP... You shouldn't have offered her indomie and egg just to sleep with her.

With gala and pure water, you're gonna make her spread her legs like a fool... That's how useless and foolish that gender is.
your mother and sisters most be very cheap can you please drop their numbers..

9 Likes

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Kollins11: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Rhozabeth:
Baba, kill that mentality right now... There's nothing like classic or paraga girls... That gender are all useless regardless of their class or status.

I'm talking from experience.. I have fvcked all different class of girls.. Working class, jobless class, low class, high class, rich class, poor class.. Oga they are all useless.. All of them.

17 Likes

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Stallionhorse: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
rickpat:
the easier you get the sex...the easier you get the STI/STD...be warned
mumu man.. All those girls you pay 30k for hookup Del no dey carry STD?? Blockhead.. Street girls are wiser and more careful if you don't know..

5 Likes

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by rickpat(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:
mumu man.. All those girls you pay 30k for hookup Del no dey carry STD?? Blockhead.. Street girls are wiser and more careful if you don't know..
funny little boy...just see the passion you have in dishing out insults just cus you want to get some girl layed...see your excitement... Lol... junkie... goodnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by UTMOST10(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hope you know say, awoof dey run belle.... just be careful brother vulganizer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by KingDash: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Omo I just dey laugh
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Kollins11: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:
your mother and sisters most be very cheap can you please drop their numbers..
Maybe you should drop your mother, sisters and daughters number first let me teach you tips on how to make Nigerian women moan loud with ordinary bottle Fanta & coaster biscuit.

SIMP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Stallionhorse: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kollins11:
Maybe you should drop your mother, sisters and daughters number first let me teach you tips on how to make Nigerian women moan loud with ordinary bottle Fanta & coaster biscuit.

SIMP
I'm very sure its cabin biscuits and ice water ur father used to pay your moms diary..

6 Likes

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Stallionhorse: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
UTMOST10:
Hope you know say, awoof dey run belle.... just be careful brother vulganizer.
I don't know how my belle take involved for puzzzzy and pricccck business..

1 Like

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Stallionhorse: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
rickpat:
funny little boy...just see the passion you have in dishing out insults just cus you want to get some girl layed...see your excitement... Lol... junkie... goodnight
omo!! Them no dey tell blind my e dey rain.. Big man, our royal grandfather.. I see kpekus doesn't get you excited you must be a gay
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by DavidHarry(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Rhozabeth:

grin
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by heendrix(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kollins11:

SIMP

kill me grin grin grin
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Uzomacharles: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I'm very sure its cabin biscuits and ice water ur father used to pay your moms diary..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kollins11:
Baba, kill that mentality right now... There's nothing like classic or paraga girls... That gender are all useless regardless of their class or status.

I'm talking from experience.. I have fvcked all different class of girls.. Working class, jobless class, low class, high class, rich class, poor class.. Oga they are all useless.. All of them.
Our oga, what abt middle class?
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Sammy101111(m): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
If a woman likes you even if you can’t speak her language or English she will still love you
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Typicool8(m): 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nairaland no go kii person o grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Prettygirl200(f): 12:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Congratulations oooo oga!!!!
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by clericuzzio(m): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo! My people today vibes different sha!!
After sitting I traffic for 4 he's coming back from lekki, when I got home I was feeling bored and depressed so I went and bought my usual 4 fufu and melon soup with one big fish.. After eating my stomach was too full so I say make I buy sachet take digest the fufu.. Ended up drinking like 6 sachet of action bitters then my oga down below started his own.. Omo! I just dey call all the girls for my phone then I realized that what I'm looking for in sokoto is right in front of my eyes, the girl selling sachet drink.. She is curvy and short has a good ass and was wearing a shirt gown, I just need humble myself find one place sit Don near am start to gist her while buying kpomo back to back to cure the Highness.. Omo! I don't know when I told this girl * You go sweet to Bleep sha*! She just laughed and told me no p that she would soon close that I should buy her dinner.. I told her I will make indomie and eggs for her with tea she said yes.. Omo! My people as I'm typing this she is having dinner in my place Now and the rest will be story for sure..
I just want to let all my guys know be bold enough to say rubbish to a girl she will fall like naira to dollars asap!! Good night my guys.. Make I go start my matter..

Hahahaha..Nairaland na real funny place to catch cruise

1 Like

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Bluezy13(m): 12:39am On Jul 14, 2022
Sammy101111:
If a woman likes you even if you can’t speak her language or English she will still love you

Wetin concern love for the matter
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by TheZeezle(m): 12:46am On Jul 14, 2022
None would pity you when u come back here with shameful diseases or virus.
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 14, 2022
Rhozabeth:
The guy fall hand.
Hin just disappointed me. The worst part is that he is even proud of sharking such girl. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by techWriter3: 1:12am On Jul 14, 2022
the easier you going the intercourse

1 Like

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Tboymessiah(m): 1:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Omo just pray mey de girl no died for ur Aoz, that mean sey by this time tomorrow na for inside cell u go dey, dey Chop another wrap of Fufu

1 Like

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Judybash93(m): 2:00am On Jul 14, 2022
HIV is real! Be careful
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by gregyboy(m): 3:32am On Jul 14, 2022
When we see the beautiful girl now she go carry face like oshiomole carry yansh like lucky igbindio belle

Don't ever trust the words of a guy that's says a lady is beautiful they are mostly konji induced beauty

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] / That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.