Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! (7846 Views)

'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform / Fuccck Surviving.. I Need To Liveeee! / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Naijanascam: 4:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Chaii make una clap for una selves.....una really try for all of una response

My belle dey pain me with laffffffff this NL na the real cruise

3 Likes

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Zonefree(m): 7:13am On Jul 14, 2022
Stallionhorse.

How did it go? Hope you enjoyed the girl?

1 Like

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Karemarealty288(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo! My people today vibes different sha!!
After sitting I traffic for 4 he's coming back from lekki, when I got home I was feeling bored and depressed so I went and bought my usual 4 fufu and melon soup with one big fish.. After eating my stomach was too full so I say make I buy sachet take digest the fufu.. Ended up drinking like 6 sachet of action bitters then my oga down below started his own.. Omo! I just dey call all the girls for my phone then I realized that what I'm looking for in sokoto is right in front of my eyes, the girl selling sachet drink.. She is curvy and short has a good ass and was wearing a shirt gown, I just need humble myself find one place sit Don near am start to gist her while buying kpomo back to back to cure the Highness.. Omo! I don't know when I told this girl * You go sweet to Bleep sha*! She just laughed and told me no p that she would soon close that I should buy her dinner.. I told her I will make indomie and eggs for her with tea she said yes.. Omo! My people as I'm typing this she is having dinner in my place Now and the rest will be story for sure..
I just want to let all my guys know be bold enough to say rubbish to a girl she will fall like naira to dollars asap!! Good night my guys.. Make I go start my matter..

1 Like

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Jmichael1(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
what's the difference between classic babe kpekus and street babe kpekus?? No be God create them all??

omoh no mind dat guy jare....

he no knw say sum street kpekus even goes well pass his so called classic kpekus....

1 Like

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by truthCoder: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2022
Rhozabeth:
But guy u cheap sha! Na paraga girl u wan chyke dey write this epistle and I was here expecting to read about how u nailed one classy babe!!! Na wa o!
What’s wrong with a paraga girl?

You… what class are you?
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by truthCoder: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2022
Kollins11:
You went too far dude, Infact you're still a SIMP... You shouldn't have offered her indomie and egg just to sleep with her.

With gala and pure water, you're gonna make her spread her legs like a fool... That's how useless and foolish that gender is.

Na so.

Online hard man. Experience babu.

So by denying a guest food makes you strong abi? Mister Ikorodu Bruce Lee.

2 Likes

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by ashawopikin(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Sammy101111:
If a woman likes you even if you can’t speak her language or English she will still love you

wetin bring love on top this fu¢k matter?
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by ELEYIofNigeria: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2022
I no wan hear story of how you catch HIV o

1 Like

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Dabillion: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2022
Kollins11:
Maybe you should drop your mother, sisters and daughters number first let me teach you tips on how to make Nigerian women moan loud with ordinary bottle Fanta & coaster biscuit.

SIMP

4 Likes

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2022
I was actually expecting to see something like "and that's how I woke up" at the end of the topic cause mehn who does that shocked
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2022
truthCoder:

Na so.

Online hard man. Experience babu.

So by denying a guest food makes you strong abi? Mister Ikorodu Bruce Lee.
Guyyyyyyyyy. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by bdon123(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
After sitting I traffic for 4 he's coming back from lekki, when I got home I was feeling bored and depressed so I went and bought my usual 4 fufu and melon soup with one big fish.. After eating my stomach was too full so I say make I buy sachet take digest the fufu.. Ended up drinking like 6 sachet of action bitters then my oga down below started his own.. Omo! I just dey call all the girls for my phone then I realized that what I'm looking for in sokoto is right in front of my eyes, the girl selling sachet drink.. She is curvy and short has a good ass and was wearing a shirt gown, I just need humble myself find one place sit Don near am start to gist her while buying kpomo back to back to cure the Highness.. Omo! I don't know when I told this girl * You go sweet to Bleep sha*! She just laughed and told me no p that she would soon close that I should buy her dinner.. I told her I will make indomie and eggs for her with tea she said yes.. Omo! My people as I'm typing this she is having dinner in my place Now and the rest will be story for sure..
I just want to let all my guys know be bold enough to say rubbish to a girl she will fall like naira to dollars asap!! Good night my guys.. Make I go start my matter..
Giv us d rest of d story...how d matter end?She make sense?she sabi fire?
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Shyboyk(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I'm very sure its cabin biscuits and ice water ur father used to pay your moms diary..

Ohhhh noooo ��

1 Like

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by RichieGrassi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sha use condom
We don tire to hear una std problems for nairaland

Stay safe
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by PumpumPrince: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:

angry
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by PumpumPrince: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
After sitting I traffic for 4 he's coming back from lekki, when I got home I was feeling bored and depressed so I went and bought my usual 4 fufu and melon soup with one big fish.. After eating my stomyhach was too full so I say make I buy sachet take digest the fufu.. Ended up drinking like 6 sachet of action bitters then my oga down below started his own.. Omo! I just dey call all the girls for my phone then I realized that what I'm looking for in sokoto is right in front of my eyes, the girl selling sachet drink.. She is curvy and short has a good ass and was wearing a shirt gown, I just need humble myself find one place sit Don near am start to gist her while buying kpomo back to back to cure the Highness.. Omo! I don't know when I told this girl * You go sweet to Bleep sha*! She just laughed and told me no p that she would soon close that I should buy her dinner.. I told her I will make indomie and eggs for her with tea she said yes.. Omo! My people as I'm typing this she is having dinner in my place Now and the rest will be story for sure..

was his name? angry
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Saezc: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Be like say the girl sef don dey expect mane you come meet her before
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Countersam(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Last last you go open new nairaland handle begin post say you need help with infection...

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Loverboi2cute(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I don't know how my belle take involved for puzzzzy and pricccck business..

bad guy...what a bad guy... knows how to reply dem
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by fman(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kollins11:
Baba, kill that mentality right now... There's nothing like classic or paraga girls... That gender are all useless regardless of their class or status.

I'm talking from experience.. I have fvcked all different class of girls.. Working class, jobless class, low class, high class, rich class, poor class.. Oga they are all useless.. All of them.
including your sisters
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Ebymyk(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kollins11:
Baba, kill that mentality right now... There's nothing like classic or paraga girls... That gender are all useless regardless of their class or status.

I'm talking from experience.. I have fvcked all different class of girls.. Working class, jobless class, low class, high class, rich class, poor class.. Oga they are all useless.. All of them.
Only in Lagos...
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by abokikhalifa: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Rhozabeth:
But guy u cheap sha! Na paraga girl u wan chyke dey write this epistle and I was here expecting to read about how u nailed one classy babe!!! Na wa o!

No be God create paraga girl ?
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by RealEzee(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sammy101111:
If a woman likes you even if you can’t speak her language or English she will still love you

gbam.....u said it ,case closed

Make dem dey argue up der for who sharp pass
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by Joshchi19(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Is this an achievement? Is when you carry infection your eyes go clear
Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by kals4luv990(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kollins11:
You went too far dude, Infact you're still a SIMP... You shouldn't have offered her indomie and egg just to sleep with her.

With gala and pure water, you're gonna make her spread her legs like a fool... That's how useless and foolish that gender is.
yu sabi,which we will even share sef

Re: Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I'm very sure its cabin biscuits and ice water ur father used to pay your moms diary..

Yee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;;
Comrade reduce dis Vawulence,ICEWATER

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Nominations Ended) Voting in Progress. / Why Is My Wife Vagina Not Wet Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.