Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him (40379 Views)

Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by DCatt: 6:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Olamide is the guy that made Portable.
chubinwa:
This nigga is a betrayal. He betrayed Davido who was one of the celebrities that made him.

3 Likes

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by lexy2014: 6:03am On Jul 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Its called politics!

Its valid!

How's it politics?
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Joe4real1988(m): 6:08am On Jul 14, 2022
alizma:
At list the guy come out clear. So people also paid others to insult Tinubu
Bro forget that counter balance part ok. Has he ever insulted Tinubu? He just added that part to make him sound clear conscience. Abeg reason deep ok. Nigerian youths are too gullible due to religion and tribe. Imagine old men using your head. I'm really disappointed bro.........fuc:k.

2 Likes

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by saintrow1: 6:10am On Jul 14, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
So people were paid to insult Tinubu during endsars grin grin

The truth is coming out

When I said it then, people rain insults on me.
It was PDP that staged endsarz. Think of it, what is tinubu and lagos state business with endsarz. Tinubu did not create sarz, tinubu is not the minister of interior, tinubu is not the IGP. So why did they come after him and lagos. The ipob terrorist were on ground in lagos causing mayhem. Labour party is just a PDP franchise. They sent Peter obi to labour to cause upset for APC hoping to reduce the amount of people that will vote for APC.

The same PDP are the one sponsoring terrorist in Nigeria to make APC look bad so that people will vote APC out. They came up with Fulani herbsman and bandits. The attack on Christians is caused by PDP. They knew tinubu will eventually go for a Muslim Muslim ticket so they staged attack on Christians in advance to that they can generate anti Muslim atmosphere during the 2023 election.

Yoruba people should be wise. Igbos are trojan horses in Yorubaland.
We must join hands to vote for tinubu.

The end of nigerians unilateral system of government is coming. People that are reaping from where they did not sow are desperate to stop tinubu.

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Joe4real1988(m): 6:11am On Jul 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha....This guy is so down-to-earth grin He reminded them that they are the ones who once paid him to insult Asiwaju Tinubu.
This election will be a landslide for Asiwaju Tinubu. PDP is in comatose while other parties are mushroom parties.
Your thinking faculty is so low bro. See what religion and tribe have done to you. What a pity.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 14, 2022
lexy2014:

How's it politics?

Politicians use celebs and notable influencers to sell their candidacy.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by maybet081: 6:14am On Jul 14, 2022
Crvrider:

That kwankwaso man is not to be trusted. I suspect that at the last minute he might collapse his structure for either PDP or apc.
it doesn't still change the fact that votes in the core north will be shared.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Joe4real1988(m): 6:14am On Jul 14, 2022
maybet081:
don't mind them when the tinubu boys, the bokos comes around they will be crying ,while enjoy bokoharam project money?
Tinubu himself a drug mafia, you should stay out of troubles.

But if you want to work for bokoharam in 2023, go on collect the money from tinbu or APC , you are in the right place.
Considering the current nature of Nigeria due to APC, should anyone be considering anything that has to do with APC? Nigerian youths are really cursed bro.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by ariesbull: 6:17am On Jul 14, 2022
This clown no get standing or mind of his own he is paid to follow and do the bidding of others

I never liked him though.... Very crude and razz
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by baretalk: 6:18am On Jul 14, 2022
Its politics its a game, you spend money.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Ruke1989: 6:22am On Jul 14, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
Portable na ashawo. That's how they will pay him to sleep with dog and he will say "they paid me, so im doing my job". Werey and stupid urchin
most Yoruba are like that, they are for the highest bidder - human being with no principle, no integrity to worry about. Didn't you notice it from the last Ekiti election?
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by olas24u(f): 6:26am On Jul 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

It's difficult to defend Tinubu because no sane person would do that.

The man is not sellable.

So, Portable had to come clean.

Na obi dey sellable?That you living obi ,when he says good morning,you have to check many times if it's morning.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Lashist(m): 6:27am On Jul 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha....This guy is so down-to-earth grin He reminded them that they are the ones who once paid him to insult Asiwaju Tinubu.
This election will be a landslide for Asiwaju Tinubu. PDP is in comatose while other parties are mushroom parties.
Lol...It will be a landslide because portable is down to earth and tinubu paid him money to praise him...una sabi say rubbish eh cheesy
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Billygee2u: 6:28am On Jul 14, 2022
TotoGame:
I know most of these celebrities that endorsed Tinubu were paid cus no normal human can surport that shrinked ex-convict
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Think9ja:
This guy na mumu walai.

Even if you were paid, must you say it?

I blame the foolish party agent that choosed this guy to do APC's bidding

That's where education comes into play, damage control sets in automatically.

The guy is a street guy.

On the other hands this type of remarks makes us know how our political elites go about in their daily dealings towards making sure they put themselves into the sit of government.

Instead of them making sure they bring out economic policies that will better the lot of the common people on the street , they prefer the country to be the head quarters of poverty in the world and then go around in enslaving people with 5k for their vote.

There should be a paradigm shift, we can't continue to do same things and expect different results.

We can change our national life in our own different ways, starting from putting the right sets of people in positions of authority. Corrupt people shouldn't get close to our treasury.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by truthfinder319: 6:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Keeping deceiving yourself.

GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Apc is a useless party and those collecting money from them to vote or campaign for them are more useless because they don't know that the present Nigerian politicians are always giving greek gifts which they will retrieve in 70 folds through bad gorvanance when elected

The Nigerian politicians are heartless, they intentionally creates poverty so that they will give small change to hungry people and get elected again.

Nigeria has been suffering since but here comes a messiah who doesn't give shi shi but he is promising good gorvanance.... Nigeria this may be our last chance
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Bobbiee: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2022
Nigerians have never for once thought about innovation and economic progress. They are the lowest form of life form on earth. It's no surprise their country will always be one of the worst and most unlivable on earth.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by koskilala: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2022
What is this guy saying? And I used to enjoy his music with my Oraimo Freepod pro fa, why him dey do like this na?

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by truthfinder319: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Go and sit down. Which entertainer is not being paid. Thr guy us only being sincere. Celebrity endorsement is not usually for free

Lashist:

Lol...It will be a landslide because portable is down to earth and tinubu paid him money to praise him...una sabi say rubbish eh cheesy
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by phemmyfour: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Think9ja:
This guy na mumu walai.

Even if you were paid, must you say it?

I blame the foolish party agent that choosed this guy to do APC's bidding
You should know portable is the worst man to keep your secrets grin
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by sultry69(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2022
TotoGame:
I know most of these celebrities that endorsed Tinubu were paid cus no normal human can surport that shrinked ex-convict
Obituary supporters are not difficult to identify with your extremism.
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Lashist(m): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2022
truthfinder319:
Go and sit down. Which entertainer is not being paid. Thr guy us only being sincere. Celebrity endorsement is not usually for free

Total rubbish from a zombie ofcourse..there are ppl supporting peter that are doing that bcus they want a different person as a leader other than PDP and APC. Now portable and mr jollof has come out to say he is supporting tinubu bcus he paid meaning everybody supporting tinubu are doing that bcus they were paid. Call one celeb that has come out like portable to say labour party paid them for the support. You and other street urchins on NL that pushed bubu even till now with all the bad things happening, how much them pay una?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Vicson2021: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Portable indeed....
U never start, you don dey fail already.
Hungry man will do eny job to feed
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Kewellbanks: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2022
How does this boy attain stardom. This boy no just get sense. Werey dey chase clout
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by GamalNasser: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
Portable na ashawo. That's how they will pay him to sleep with dog and he will say "they paid me, so im doing my job". Werey and stupid urchin

What's wrong about paying a dog to sleep with another dog?

1 Like

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by yusluvad(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Portable no get sense... undecided undecided
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by bezimo(m): 6:48am On Jul 14, 2022
This useless idiot yeyebrity..now I know why I always disliked this dirtty nonsense claiming to be musician..mtchw!
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by GEOBOSS2020(m): 6:52am On Jul 14, 2022
ImDStar:
ASUU Strike, Killings, Kidnappings, Fuel Scarcity, Poverty, Bad Economy, Inflation, Armed Robbery, Police Brutality, Oppression, Abuse of Power, Corrupt and Lawless people in Government, Lack of Job opportunities for the people….
NO ONE SHOULD BE BEGGING YOU TO VOTE WISELY!!!!
Some clueless beings will still vote APC
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Africana1123(m): 6:53am On Jul 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
the real big man

Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by GEOBOSS2020(m): 6:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Abeg add me up on WhatsApp for daily games
090_81_21_49_67
Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Bottom line you go were the money goes lmaoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Bans Protests, Gatherings & Processions In Lagos State / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts / Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.