Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children (39310 Views)

Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) / Ayade, Matawalle And Lawmakers Who May Lose Their Seats Over Defection / Bello Matawalle And Abdulaziz Yari Clash Over Attacks In Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Harmattan123(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2022
DNA might confirm only 2 children grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Bbdiyya: 6:58am On Jul 14, 2022
princeade86:
Hmmmm. This is more reason Nigeria can't progress unless other tribes are ready to librate themselves from northerners. This is how dey born anyhow, so they can have plenty almajiris to vote them in. Shame to d north. Is better for us to disolve this marriage.
So, having children that one can cater for has become wailing thing? wail ... wail..... wail till eternity

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Gbadespet(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2022
Bravetunde:

Igbo ladies and ss girls are the most sought after girls in Nigeria.
I have seen even Yoruba ruinx girls liar that they are igbos so men can carry them for a night.anybody who is into night kick know these.
Finally remember nairalanders as you are voting or campaigning for the wanted cocaine drug dealer and the most corruptt politician on Earth that they are strongly suspected to have links with Boko Haram.
Boko Haram will not ask you if you supported the drug lord before slicing throat or killing it's victim.
If you love your throat, security,jobs, bussiness opportunity you better vote for the best presidential candidate ever in Nigeria,Peter obi go and verify or pity for yourself and the rest nigerians and atleast vote atiku.
Once Boko Haram wins I don jappa.i don't want someone to kidnap me while the government laughs their ass off.

How is Peter Obi the best?
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Kaytixy: 7:09am On Jul 14, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
These are the unnecessary population that well qualified graduates from Southern Nigeria compete Federal jobs with.
Northerners just give birth like animals and expect the Federal Government to provide jobs for them using monies generated from the South.
Nigeria needs a President that will take birth control seriously or else Northern Nigeria most especially the Hausa/Fulani will become a serious thorn in the flesh to all Southerners in Nigeria.
there is no sense in what you have written
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:10am On Jul 14, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
These are the unnecessary population that well qualified graduates from Southern Nigeria compete Federal jobs with.
Northerners just give birth like animals and expect the Federal Government to provide jobs for them using monies generated from the South.
Nigeria needs a President that will take birth control seriously or else Northern Nigeria most especially the Hausa/Fulani will become a serious thorn in the flesh to all Southerners in Nigeria.
I thought you people say you have more population than the north
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 14, 2022
A big fat lie. Yoruba women marry far more than igbo ladies. U can hardly see a unmarried 35 yrs old yoruba lady. But igbo, so many. I even get one as neighbor here. 33 yrs and she still dey carry different men every month
Bravetunde:

Igbo ladies and ss girls are the most sought after girls in Nigeria.
I have seen even Yoruba ruinx girls liar that they are igbos so men can carry them for a night.anybody who is into night kick know these.
Finally remember nairalanders as you are voting or campaigning for the wanted cocaine drug dealer and the most corruptt politician on Earth that they are strongly suspected to have links with Boko Haram.
Boko Haram will not ask you if you supported the drug lord before slicing throat or killing it's victim.
If you love your throat, security,jobs, bussiness opportunity you better vote for the best presidential candidate ever in Nigeria,Peter obi go and verify or pity for yourself and the rest nigerians and atleast vote atiku.
Once Boko Haram wins I don jappa.i don't want someone to kidnap me while the government laughs their ass off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Defacto4truth: 7:16am On Jul 14, 2022
The is nothing free oil money can not do in the north. One day it will end.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Bravetunde: 7:17am On Jul 14, 2022
Tamilore11:
A big fat lie. Yoruba women marry far more than igbo ladies. U can hardly see a unmarried 35 yrs old yoruba lady. But igbo, so many. I even get one as neighbor here. 33 yrs and she still dey carry different men every month
You will tell that to a jjc.
Meanwhile I'm ijaw but the truth is.
Yoruba women are the cheapest southern women both in terms of dating and marriage.
Igbo, ijaw infact ss/se women are the most expensive girls to date and marry.
Marrying them is close to a million. While you can use change and marry a Yoruba girl.so why waste time.
Moreover you spend next to nothing dating a Yoruba girl but before you see ss/se girls pant you must drop something or they are sure to achieve.
Almost all guys that have the money will not see a ss/se girl and go for a Yoruba girl.
I don't mean to be tribalistik but that's the truth,in the sexual market as/se girl are ranked higher than Yoruba girls.
Just like ss/se guys are physically stronger than Yoruba men.
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Ykc2(m): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2022
Esama:
30 children did he tell you he has stop giving birth.
so let's say in nigeria if you get to the age of 18 government will give you apartment so mattawelle family alone will be giving 30 houses?even king of dubai or king of Saudi Arabia won't try this,his using zamfara's money of his children and your here asking if he asked anyone to stop giving birth,why northerners are not on their own God ?Britain" it shall never be well with that country

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 14, 2022
Who doesn’t know dat igbo gals and SS gals dominate the ashawo industry. Who doesn’t know dat sex means money for them? Na from their mother’s womb dem dey practice prostitution. Guys are now wise! Use the igbo gals for sex till satisfaction and marry a yoruba gal. U cannot still change the fact that yoruba gals marry more than other tribes. We don’t sell our daughters!!! Unlike u ppl dat pay heavily for bride price and she still won’t have any inheritance in her father’s house or husband’s house. Shame!!!!!And u are happy Lmao. U re happy ur gals are sought after in sexual market but expensive for marriage. They re bleeped n bleeped and then dumped. Single old ladies everywhere. Shame on all of u
Bravetunde:

Yoruba women are the cheapest southern women both in terms of dating and marriage.
Marrying them is close to a million. While you can use change and marry a Yoruba girl.so why waste time.
Moreover you spend next to nothing dating a Yoruba girl but before you see ss/se girls pant you must drop something or they are sure to achieve.
Almost all guys that have the money will not see a ss/se girl and go for a Yoruba girl.
I don't mean to be tribalistik but that's the truth,in the sexual market as/se girl are ranked higher than Yoruba girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Djkenny080(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2022
This is how the win election.
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Jollof15: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2022
muhakeem:
how are they unnecessary, when ur scripture said you should go into the world and multiply, you thought it was a joke abi, dey there

And you willfind many of those talking are Igbo catholics who are not evem supposed to use condoms or birth control and only have intercourse for procreation, but alas, African Christians are not serious
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Bravetunde: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2022
Tamilore11:
And u are happy Lmao. U re happy ur gals are sought after in sexual market but expensive for marriage. They re bleeped n bleeped and then dumped. Single old ladies everywhere. Shame on all of u
If you meet a fine Yoruba girl, although they are not many like the one I m dating now,with little change you can marry her and Yoruba girls still get conscience and can love and manage with a man.
But you must be sophisticated to date or marry a fine classy girl from ss/se girls.
For that one,Yoruba girls are better than ss/se girls in that angle I won't liar.
So they are supposed to get married faster because of how cheap their bride price is and low competition.
I'm even considering marrying my Yoruba girlfriend,she was the one that named me tunde.
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by McAausim: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2022
State money....
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by citizenY(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2022
incandescentena:
And no single one of the children is in the Army, Navy, Airforce or Police to be patriotic enough to defend and protect her country lipsrsealed

Are you in the army, navy, airforce or police? I

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by cerpvad(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2022
This year, the world population hits 8 Billion. Matawalle deserves an extra feather in his cap for contributing immensely to this feat.
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by citizenY(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2022
incandescentena:
And no single one of the children is in the Army, Navy, Airforce or Police to be patriotic enough to defend and protect her country lipsrsealed

Are you in the army, navy, airforce or police?

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2022
Did u just say u must be sophisticated? How many igbo ladies are classy naturally? Most are from runz. Most igbo ladies are so artificial and greedy
Bravetunde:

If you meet a fine Yoruba girl, although they are not many like the one I m dating now,with little change you can marry her and Yoruba girls still get conscience and can love and manage with a man.
But you must be sophisticated to date or marry a fine classy girl from ss/se girls.
For that one,Yoruba girls are better than ss/se girls in that angle I won't liar.
So they are supposed to get married faster because of how cheap their bride price is and low competition.
I'm even considering marrying my Yoruba girlfriend,she was the one that named me tunde.
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by TheAlchemist: 7:39am On Jul 14, 2022
The Governor should become a sperm donor.
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by citizenY(m): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2022
Okobola146:
At least one or two bastards go dey inside

It takes one to know one.
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Bravetunde: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2022
Tamilore11:
Did u just say u must be sophisticated? How many igbo ladies are classy naturally? Most are from runz. Most igbo ladies are so artificial and greedy
Wait I'm trying to be detribalised but u don't want it.
Can you compare afonja girls that mess and fart everytime and don't wash their pant with Igbo girls.
Even a local Igbo girl is more bueatiful and can blend easily than a local Yoruba girl.
Afonja girls are the cheapest southern girls.
Just Sabi flow you go fuk them tire you don't need money but you can't try that with girls from ss/se girls.
Girls all over the world bill guys even in America,you can't date cool girls if you are broke.
Ss/se girls know their worth and how bueatiful they are.
If you are broke go for mess mess and infection pbusy afonja girls.
Allow big boys to date ss/se girls please.
Know your class.
Just like afonja men are weak as fuk,can you compare the physical streghnt of an afonja to any tribe in ss/se.
We know what afonjas are good at like,liaring, propaganda, worshipping juju,fake pastors,ritualism, betraying,owomida etc
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Uwamgbede26: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Vote Obi/Datti of Labour Party. No to Atiku No to Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I rise!!!
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Okobola146: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2022
citizenY:

It takes one to know one.
it takes one to mention
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Esama: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2022
You have eyes problem. [quote author=Ykc2 post=114714322]so let's say in nigeria if you get to the age of 18 government will give you apartment so mattawelle family alone will be giving 30 houses?even king of dubai or king of Saudi Arabia won't try this,his using zamfara's money of his children [b]and your here asking if he asked anyone to stop giving [/b]birth,why northerners are not on their own God ?Britain" it shall never be well with that country
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by MrUchenna1(m): 8:05am On Jul 14, 2022
THE KIND OF LEADERS NIGERIANS FOLLOWS grin
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:05am On Jul 14, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

It's thier religious right no Any President in Nigeria would ever try to do that , otherwise he will rest at his village with imediate effect.
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Elemosho478: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2022
Bravetunde:

You are inherently daft

So selling off your daughters to the highest bidder in the SE/SS like livestock commodities make them have Value?

How many of them were disvirgin in their wedding's nights? How many of them are employed before marriage?

You are talking as if most of them are not former prostitutes and hook up service providers before marriage mean while Yoruba women are one of the most educated women in Africa and the world, one Yoruba woman is contesting for the Prime Minister of United Kingdom currently , In the financial Sector, Education sector, ICT sector, Industrial sector, Journalism, Health Yoruba women dominate women from your South South and South East.

But to your delusional brain they are cheap as if you will ever be able to convince a well educated Yoruba girl to marry you.

You saying SS/SE men are physically stronger than Yoruba make you really delusional go to the UFC and see who is currently reigning as Middle weight champion, a Yoruba, the former heavyweight champion in boxing was also a Yoruba I don't remember anyone from SS/SE ever dominating any combat sport but yeah they are physically stronger according to your delusional brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Reference(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2022
This is why the average PVC is completely useless.
The demographics of Nigeria which is the foundation of the electoral process and the harbinger of leadership will be perpetually skewed in favour of cultures where mass procreation is seen as divine.

Unfortunately this means that Nigeria will perpetually chase all indices of development including the much vaunted MDG's without a concerted effort at restructuring so that folks who think an act like this are not in the poll (pun not intended) position to rule and decide for Nigeria.

Sorry to say so, but a man who considers this to be appropriate living does not command sufficient knowledge to lead in any capacity in a country suffering such an imbalance between productivity and needs, in a world collapsing from the multi-varied effects of over-population.
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Elemosho478: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2022
Bravetunde:

If what you are saying is true you are lucky if you end up with her, I don't think her family will agree to her marrying a Myopic Osu like you unless she is without any family that will look out for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by Temptee101(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2022
1 man, 30 children and there are several others o shocked

Just imagine

This country needs to be divided

It's so unfair to share the same country with these backward people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Biography & Profile: Moji Christianah Adeyeye - NAFDAC DG / Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.