Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children (39298 Views)

Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) / Ayade, Matawalle And Lawmakers Who May Lose Their Seats Over Defection / Bello Matawalle And Abdulaziz Yari Clash Over Attacks In Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by GreyLaw(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Bravetunde:

Igbo ladies and ss girls are the most sought after girls in Nigeria.
I have seen even Yoruba ruinx girls liar that they are igbos so men can carry them for a night.anybody who is into night kick know these.
Finally remember nairalanders as you are voting or campaigning for the wanted cocaine drug dealer and the most corruptt politician on Earth that they are strongly suspected to have links with Boko Haram.
Boko Haram will not ask you if you supported the drug lord before slicing throat or killing it's victim.
If you love your throat, security,jobs, bussiness opportunity you better vote for the best presidential candidate ever in Nigeria,Peter obi go and verify or pity for yourself and the rest nigerians and atleast vote atiku.
Once Boko Haram wins I don jappa.i don't want someone to kidnap me while the government laughs their ass off.

Guy you are too funny! Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by SU50: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
princewarri1985:
that means you never know women and also what they are capable of

Get out of your comfort zone, go and see other people and how they live.

Stop thinking your reality is everyone's reality. Salam.
Re: Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children by faithfull18(f): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Bravetunde:

You will tell that to a jjc.
Meanwhile I'm ijaw but the truth is.
Yoruba women are the cheapest southern women both in terms of dating and marriage.
Igbo, ijaw infact ss/se women are the most expensive girls to date and marry.
Marrying them is close to a million. While you can use change and marry a Yoruba girl.so why waste time.
Moreover you spend next to nothing dating a Yoruba girl but before you see ss/se girls pant you must drop something or they are sure to achieve.
Almost all guys that have the money will not see a ss/se girl and go for a Yoruba girl.
I don't mean to be tribalistik but that's the truth,in the sexual market as/se girl are ranked higher than Yoruba girls.
Just like ss/se guys are physically stronger than Yoruba men.
You are high!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Wait For INEC's Final Results - Buhari / Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) / Biography & Profile: Moji Christianah Adeyeye - NAFDAC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.