Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York (7836 Views)

Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport / Tinubu’s Daughters bought Multi Million dollars Newyork apartments: Dr Damages / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels (2) (3) (4)

Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 5:21am On Jul 14, 2022
What is more, these weird transactions did not end in 1999 or stop with our hero and his wife. Even their 2 youngest children, Habibat Oyindamola Tinubu and Zainab Abisola Tinubu got in on the act fairly recently

Zainab and Habibat Tinubu Boston’s Berklee College Graduation in 2013
Aged 32 and 30 respectively, 2 of the 3 youngest members of Bola Tinubu’s family have managed to escape scrutiny, mostly because Freedom Of Information in Nigeria is still more aspiration than fact. Not so in America, where a plethora of services can pull up all kinds of records including birthdays, criminal convictions and real estate transactions. Especially real estate transactions.

Such as the ones where a 25 year-old with no known employment or source of income was able to pay $2,150,000 in 2014 for a deluxe condo at 55, Berry Street, Brooklyn, New York, NY 11249.

Full and upfront cash payment, by the way. No mortgage.

Or real estate transactions where the 25 year-old’s 22 year-old sister who was fresh out of music school with no known source of income, was able to pay $2,400,000 cash to buy a deluxe apartment at 255 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10013 using the 1-inch thick fig leaf that was a company she herself owned.

Bola Tinubu’s good fortune, it seems fair to say, could well be genetically transmitted. What are the odds that the only junior accountant in the world to earn an $850,000 bonus on a single engagement would turn out to have children who buy luxury real estate in New York for millions of dollars while being unemployed with no clear source of income? Not great, but here we are.

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/bola-ahmed-tinubu-from-drug-lord

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 5:21am On Jul 14, 2022
David Hundeyin is a better investigative journalist than Sowore.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by makemoneywbsite: 5:31am On Jul 14, 2022
That...cannot be drug money. Even the Italiano and mexicano mafiaso don't waste their drug dough like this. So this can only be the loot from Lagos.

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Romanoff(f): 5:31am On Jul 14, 2022
By the time He's done with Nigeria, Nigeria won't be worth more than 1 dollar in the market.

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by swaggerjack: 5:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Romanoff:
By the time He's done with Nigeria, Nigeria won't be worth more than 1 dollar in the market.

28 Likes

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Curious346: 5:34am On Jul 14, 2022
Waw

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Mynd44: 5:34am On Jul 14, 2022

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Zonefree(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2022
Seems they want to lock the post.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by CSTRR: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Jesus!!!

If this industrial level thief wins this election, I will remove my hand from Nigeria matters.

Nobody will say they were deceived or they didn't know who they were voting for.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by AlaafinOfOyo: 7:51am On Jul 14, 2022
African politicians stealing to invest in Whitman's land. The same Whitman's land that was developed with free labour from African slaves for 400 years. Tinubu is not fit to be a town union leader, talk less the leader of a local government community. However, this is Africa, where we seem to have been created with the wrong grey matter in place of the authentic human brain.

Imagine the number of Lagos hospitals that would be equipped with all that loot that two spoilt brats have wasted, the number of doctors it would pay. Would Tinubu be hunkering to France and UK if a fraction of the loot he stole was invested in Lagos healthcare delivery system? We're not even talking about how many universities and lecturers or the megawatts of electricity this stolen funds wayward children are wasting would generate.

I blame Nigerians for their own stupidity of not knowing the difference between a fool and a prince. It truly is an abomination for fools to ride on horses while princes move about bare footed. cry

18 Likes

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Iykopee(m): 7:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu is a bastard thief on atomic scale

27 Likes

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by tony0806: 7:58am On Jul 14, 2022
The main issue here is that most of the people that will vote are in villages. They have no idea of all these looting by these people. They'll collect the little money that will be waved at them on election day and thumb print for APC. Then the suffering continues

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by AlaafinOfOyo: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:
Seems they want to lock the post.

They locked it before. I personally reported to Seun, the Nairaland owner on how biased his moderators are. That's why they unlocked it. Even Nigerians who should know are part of our problems. I lived in an estate in Lagos where educated people were canvassing for Buhari as far back as 2011 election. That's when I realized that Africa will NEVER catch up with the rest of the world. Imagine how they promote bad leaders here on Nairaland, while vilifying those that seem to have ideas how to rescue the country.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Zonefree(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2022
AlaafinOfOyo:

They locked it before. I personally reported to Seun, the Nairaland owner on how biased his moderators are. That's why they unlocked it. Even Nigerians who should know are part of our problems. I lived in an estate in Lagos where educated people were canvassing for Buhari as far back as 2011 election. That's when I realized that Africa will NEVER catch up with the rest of the world. Imagine how they promote bad leaders here on Nairaland, while vilifying those that seem to have ideas how to rescue the country.
Seun should caution his mods especially Mynd. Mynd's support for Tinubu shouldn't interfere in Nairaland Modus operandi. He's always in the habit of locking or deleting posts exposing Tinubu.

27 Likes

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by TONYE001(m): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2022
I honestly wonder the type of greed that pushes someone to amass billions and trillions of money.. How do you steal amounts you can never exhaust in your lifetime?

How do you steal, sef? How do you take money you did not work for? How do you take money that isn't legitimately yours?

As a postgraduate student, I was the assistant rep. We once contributed money for a particular project. The money was paid into my account. I remember accounting for the cash to the last kobo. At the end of the project, we had little cash left. I accounted for all of it and the class decided we got drinks with it.

My father worked for the government in the seventies and eighties. He always told us how he returned the balance of government money paid in for projects.

People think wealth guarantees happiness. I don't believe this. My happiness is strictly tied to the money I earn. If I want more money, I'd have to work more! I cannot steal to look for happiness!

I think the black man is cursed. Well, other races steal too, I know.. But we are cursed!

I'm just speechless sha. This is not about Tinubu only. Look at our leaders. All of them! Is there a saint amongst them? The guy that stole 80 billion naira, what has come out of that case? I can go on and on and on!

24 Likes

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Fahdiga(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Seun should caution his mods especially Mynd. Mynd's support for Tinubu shouldn't interfere in Nairaland Modus operandi. He's always in the habit of locking or deleting posts exposing Tinubu.
That guy has no business moderating a public forum.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Zonefree(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
That guy has no business moderating a public forum.
His biased mode of moderation is appalling.

24 Likes

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by HeavenVGate: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2022
swaggerjack:
What is more, these weird transactions did not end in 1999 or stop with our hero and his wife. Even their 2 youngest children, Habibat Oyindamola Tinubu and Zainab Abisola Tinubu got in on the act fairly recently

Zainab and Habibat Tinubu Boston’s Berklee College Graduation in 2013
Aged 32 and 30 respectively, 2 of the 3 youngest members of Bola Tinubu’s family have managed to escape scrutiny, mostly because Freedom Of Information in Nigeria is still more aspiration than fact. Not so in America, where a plethora of services can pull up all kinds of records including birthdays, criminal convictions and real estate transactions. Especially real estate transactions.

Such as the ones where a 25 year-old with no known employment or source of income was able to pay $2,150,000 in 2014 for a deluxe condo at 55, Berry Street, Brooklyn, New York, NY 11249.

Full and upfront cash payment, by the way. No mortgage.

Or real estate transactions where the 25 year-old’s 22 year-old sister who was fresh out of music school with no known source of income, was able to pay $2,400,000 cash to buy a deluxe apartment at 255 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10013 using the 1-inch thick fig leaf that was a company she herself owned.

Bola Tinubu’s good fortune, it seems fair to say, could well be genetically transmitted. What are the odds that the only junior accountant in the world to earn an $850,000 bonus on a single engagement would turn out to have children who buy luxury real estate in New York for millions of dollars while being unemployed with no clear source of income? Not great, but here we are.

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/bola-ahmed-tinubu-from-drug-lord
So?
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by OfficialP: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2022
If you think you can, then you can. Just do it

OfficialP
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by kingthreat(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Where in the world are politician's children poor?
Which top politician's adult child does not at least own a property?
Do you havve an idea how rich Peter Obi's children are? Wasn't his present teenage daughter the owner of millions of dollars leaked by the Pandora papers?
If you like, don't hustle hard for your money. Keep blaming government for stealing your money as your excuse not to give your children a better life.

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by tuoyoojo(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2022
I wonder about those who openly campaign for a known thief....as in a hypermega kelptomanaic drug baron.

You that you are campaigning for Tinubu, do u have 2.1m dollars in your account....thats over 1.2 billion naira.

Your body dey reject enjoyment

Haba bros...shame nor dey catch you.

Person single-handedly steal your birth right and gave to his children...and you say you are batfied....blind bat wen nor wan gree see road

you when nor get light to charge fone ,

You when flood Don carry ur pot of beans wen u Don dey warm for over 6 days,

na same man when steal from you you want vote for

Suffer nor dey tire you

17 Likes

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by sukar886: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2022
All this tinubu urchins, una no dey tire for poverty , look at a place her daughter is living and how much she paid, and you are here shouting jagaban here and there, the carry poverty swear for una... Na wahoo , make we put hand change this country, this money they are sharing is our money , it is a crime for us to benefit apart from giving u people 20k for 8years,and u will praising them ... U guys should open ur eyes ooo

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2022
Mynd44:
https://www.nairaland.com/7225289/bola-ahmed-tinubu-drug-lord

This present post gives more details the way it ought to be.

As a mod, you can go to the extra mile of uploading the 40 paged Tinubu drug case document on Nairaland too.

I believe you know we all deserve to have that information here too.

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Didijiji: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2022
While a referee has the personal right to choose which team to select, he has no right to display it openly or work against opposition.

That Mynd 44 is very biased and should be relieved of his moderator duties

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2022
kingthreat:
Where in the world are politician's children poor?
Which top politician's adult child does not at least own a property?
Do you havve an idea how rich Peter Obi's children are? Wasn't his present teenage daughter the owner of millions of dollars leaked by the Pandora papers?
If you like, don't hustle hard for your money. Keep blaming government for stealing your money as your excuse not to give your children a better life.

You sound very ret@rded.

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by gentlegenius(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2022
I don't know anything about Tinubu's children. Many Nigerians don't.
Tinubu himself don't want us to know anything about him, that is why...
His Age... is DISPUTED
Education status... CONTROVERSIAL
Health Status... UNSTEADY
Source of wealth... CONTROVERSIAL
State of Origin... DISPUTED

The only thing Tinubu want us to know about him is that IT IS HIS TURN TO BE PRESIDENT.

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Acidosis(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2022
By the time Tinubu and his daughters are done with Nigerian treasury ehnn.. grin

I just dey pity those Northern beggars littered in the street of Lagos. grin

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Throwback: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2022
Peter Obi's attack dog is barking again.
Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Draslo(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2022
I'm 100% sure if the same energy is expended to investigate PO, same will be seen. No ex or sitting governor is a saint. None!

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by Munamoqel: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2022
AlaafinOfOyo:

who where dey supposed to canvass for ? Jonathan abi that handed over security of water way to militants or what . And you call yourself educated.

Re: Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York by bigpicture001: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu was listed as 69years on that document as at 2014... Now is 2022... Oya do the maths..

Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community / Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme / Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter