Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal (27791 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" / Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by onthehill: 7:13am On Jul 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dNYSg0ZI4Y

Man Gives Girlfriend 'Dirty Slap' Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment a Nigerian man who proposed to his girlfriend pranked her by slapping her first, IGBERETV reports.

In the viral video, the man and his girlfriend were seen exchanging words as neighbours came out to settle their quarrel, and then the man slapped the lady.

The lady was surprised and began questioning her boyfriend as to why he had slapped her. While she was trying to fight back, the man then got down on his knees and proposed to her.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZl8_TpjuKI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by matrix199(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2022
I guess love is blind, otherwise her hair colour is a 'red flag'.

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2022
No dey use click bait for us abeg...

Shey dat one na dirty slap...
Comot this thing from my face joor...

Happy marriage drama in advance to the two...

18 Likes

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by everythinggirly(f): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2022
This one na Africa magic, but him no slap her nau! This poster sha��

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Zonefree(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Nigerian men are trying sha.

Tinted hair
Tattoos
Indecent dressing

Community project wey we dey manage for street na em person wan personalize undecided

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Cypress042(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2022
So proposing has turn to become another way of killing boredom in todays world

Marriage is a lifetime something not a childrens play, people should know this cool

11 Likes

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by SmellyNyash: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2022
That is how picy picy Tilinbu will be slapping those fuuls that are supporting him. Make una no get sense.

Back to the topic
This girl, better runaway from that useless man before him do u wetin useless buhari is doing Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:38am On Jul 14, 2022
angry

Imagine what he is proposing to ?? Looking like a retired or should I even say active hooe,

7 Likes

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by TheDemola: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2022
Old video

4 Likes

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:38am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Tinted hair
Tattoos
Indecent dressing

Community project wey we dey manage for street na em person wan personalize undecided

Point of correction not all Nigerian men but simps. This simp just proposed to a community project

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by efjaydee(m): 9:38am On Jul 14, 2022
All for the gram

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Johnson225(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2022
Too many drama just to propose
For me, this shit isn't necessary
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Viktoreze(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Okay... What else
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Enoch07: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Them no go hear word o
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by chika11sydney(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2022
;
Zonefree:

Tinted hair
Tattoos
Indecent dressing

grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Channah1(f): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2022
See what a supposed wife to be is wearing and that is what a man is proposing to. Tomorrow he'll start disturbing our ears with stories of how he caught her with another man or in a night club. Hmm... Una dey marry o.

This is why I don't pity you men. If a man can open his eyes and wife this kind of lady, then you deserve anything you see in that marriage.

I'm out!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by davidmoyes(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Tinted hair
Tattoos
Indecent dressing

I taya oo. E Don monopolize am like that.
Guys go still Dey chop am soft sha. Once debe must always debe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Konjiboii: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2022
I for like measure the force of the slap, be like say na wetin I go try.
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Dididrumz(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Why this nigga kneel down with two legs na?

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Queensss(f): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2022
How do some ladies find it comfortable dying their hair some odd colors that doesn't just .... Urgh

I love my hair natural ivory black

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by woleabayo(f): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2022
what did hair color have to do with love or marriage?
matrix199:

2 Likes

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by brandsoncharlie: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dNYSg0ZI4Y

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZl8_TpjuKI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Hook girl’s don turn marriage material too. The mumu boy self come Dey kneel down.
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by HRSweetness(f): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2022
matrix199:

Actually, him choosing violence as a prank before a marriage proposal, is a red flag.
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by jetz(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2022
This one go dey beat him wife ooo lols, funny oga is fully clothed and hanty is scantily dressed nna ehn what a couple to be hehehe
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2022
If to say na me, he for collect back woto woto. Werey. On top kpanda ring wey you buy. Well, I blame the girl wey no fit land you slap back. All these classless and unrefined boys.
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Oturatetuala(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2022
Love is blind is gonna take you over your mind.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell / Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / How To Crash Your Relationship 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.