Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Video Streaming Help Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Video Streaming Help Needed (354 Views)

See The Video Streaming App I Did For A Client With MERN Stack / Is Udemy Video Streaming Much Slower Than Youtube / Help Needed To Get A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Streaming Help Needed by caporia: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2022
I have an app where people upload videos.
How can I make the video play faster for those that will like to watch the uploaded videos ?
Re: Video Streaming Help Needed by caporia: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
??
Re: Video Streaming Help Needed by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
caporia:
I have an app where people upload videos.
How can I make the video play faster for those that will like to watch the uploaded videos ?

Let me tell you the concept that YouTube uses from my experience.
Once you click on a YouTube video, the video downloads in the background
That's all I know
Re: Video Streaming Help Needed by gistray: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Depends on how fast your host is

Nothing much you can do
Re: Video Streaming Help Needed by ugwum007(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
Have you heard of video transcoding and cdn?
The video is converted into different resolutions and the user gets to play any of the resolutions based on network strength.

Just like YouTube, you notice how clear your video is when you have good network.
Re: Video Streaming Help Needed by caporia: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2022
Which cdn is best to use ?

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best IT Skill To Learn In 2022 / Mobile App Developer Needed / Coding Pratice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.